The lunacy of MSNBC

These people are deranged. My favourite part "Trump's immigration plan could keep America majority white for up to five more years. That is what Trump's immigration plan would do, keep the nation as white as possible as long as possible" /OUTRAGE

TRANSLATION:

"Donald Trump's plan is to keep America American for five more years".

And off the rails they go. Try stating they aren't the enemy of the people. I don't know if they honestly believe that a nation that puts its people first is the demon, but regardless this is what an anti-American lunatic fringe looks like.

What is an American in your view?

The opposite of a liberal.

D-H-vjjVUAAn7BD.jpg

Trump represents Americans.

These people are deranged. My favourite part "Trump's immigration plan could keep America majority white for up to five more years. That is what Trump's immigration plan would do, keep the nation as white as possible as long as possible" /OUTRAGE

TRANSLATION:

And off the rails they go. Try stating they aren't the enemy of the people. I don't know if they honestly believe that a nation that puts its people first is the demon, but regardless this is what an anti-American lunatic fringe looks like.

They are being honest. The Dems regard white voters to be their opposition.

TRANSLATION:

The trouble is that they are right in this case. The Republican consultant who convinced Trump to put the citizenship question on the census stated that this would increase the political power of whites and Republicans. The reason that you clowns are against immigration is it would decrease the political power of whites who it is assumed would vote Republican.

TRANSLATION:

What is an American in your view?

The opposite of a liberal.

D-H-vjjVUAAn7BD.jpg

Trump represents Americans.

That is totally inaccurate. Trump represents red states. There is also evidence that he has been funneling federal money to his supporters as well.

Forum List

Back