The majority of the POPULATED America isn't RED

Biden won 25 states, the District of Columbia, and one congressional district in Nebraska, totaling 306 electoral votes. Trump won 25 states and one congressional district in Maine, totaling 232 electoral votes.

Popular Vote..........Biden Wins
Electoral Vote........Biden in a landslide
States Won..........25 each + One Congressional District each..........Oh My..... A tie.

But just like Poker........Rake in small pots and lose big pots.

trump and the GOP are examples of 'the small pot'.

LOLOLLOOLLOLLLLOLLLOOL

In your dreams...

Now remove all of the illegals and all of their families....and see what a change it would make.
Your ilk keeps telling the USMB that blacks and Hispanics are moving to vote for trump.
Huh??????

Either Blacks and Hispanics are for trump, when convenient, or NOT.
Make up your fucking mind.

Back to your original misguided thought.

Did gay people hurt you?
Why do you battle against gay people?
Did they take away YOUR rights?

Describe the battle I'm having. I don't believe I said anything about cock swallowing faggots.

In your dreams...
Which dream.......the ONE about the factual information I posted.
Feel free to dispute any of the data I posted below from post #15........go>>>>>>>

Biden won 25 states, the District of Columbia, and one congressional district in Nebraska, totaling 306 electoral votes. Trump won 25 states and one congressional district in Maine, totaling 232 electoral votes.

Popular Vote..........Biden Wins
Electoral Vote........Biden in a landslide
States Won..........25 each + One Congressional District each..........Oh My..... A tie.

But just like Poker........Rake in small pots and lose big pots.

trump and the GOP are examples of 'the small pot'.

Describe the battle I'm having. I don't believe I said anything about cock swallowing faggots.
Well color me SHOCKED.
I'm thinking that you mentioning "Cock swallowing faggots" might just suggest that you are NOT a "Cock swallowing faggot" (that's good, neither am I), but you may have a problem with people who are "Cock swallowing faggots"

I don't give a shit what other people do with their SEX life, as long as it's legal, and homosexuality is CLEARLY legal.

I live in the country. Those cities have queers, we have steers.
Plenty of queers in the country. You don't think non-homosexuals were the ones that started that line dancing craze a while back, do you?

Last edited:
... that is enacted with democratic voting.

Not really.
What makes this a constitutional republic instead of a democracy is that the rights of individuals are protected by the constitution and courts, against abuse by the majority.
Democratic voting does put better qualified representatives in the voter seat when it comes to legislation, but they still do screw up and abuse minorities.
Its the courts that protect the minorities.

Not really.
What makes this a constitutional republic instead of a democracy is that the rights of individuals are protected by the constitution and courts, against abuse by the majority.
Democratic voting does put better qualified representatives in the voter seat when it comes to legislation, but they still do screw up and abuse minorities.
Its the courts that protect the minorities.
the constitution protects the minorities,, lately the courts have been a disgrace,,

Forum List

Back