The Man Investigating the Clinton Foundation

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
th

Here’s Why Hillary Should Be Deathly Afraid Of Prosecutor In New Clinton Foundation Probe

Makes me wonder if Comey okayed this to get around AG Lynch and Obama. He's known to be a tiger and with certain political ambitions. Taking down Hillary could lead to huge political prizes.

According to The Daily Caller, the FBI asked (Preet) Bharara to oversee this particular case because of his reputation for prosecutorial aggressiveness. Bharara has a long history of taking down both politicians and ordinary criminals.

One of many stories @ Here's Why Hillary Should Be Deathly Afraid Of Prosecutor In New Clinton Foundation Probe

Hey the guy has a funny name, and since he's from New York he's probably met a Muslim at least once. So when the investigation comes up with nothing, maybe you rubes can say he's in the Muslim Brotherhood! :eek:

The plot thickens!!!

th

Here’s Why Hillary Should Be Deathly Afraid Of Prosecutor In New Clinton Foundation Probe

Makes me wonder if Comey okayed this to get around AG Lynch and Obama. He's known to be a tiger and with certain political ambitions. Taking down Hillary could lead to huge political prizes.

According to The Daily Caller, the FBI asked (Preet) Bharara to oversee this particular case because of his reputation for prosecutorial aggressiveness. Bharara has a long history of taking down both politicians and ordinary criminals.

One of many stories @ Here's Why Hillary Should Be Deathly Afraid Of Prosecutor In New Clinton Foundation Probe
longknife, what will you say if Preet Bharara comes to a conclusion of 'nothing to prosecute'? Will he fall from Aggressive Prosecutor to Evil Flunky in the twinkling of an eye the same way Comey did when he found no legal grounds for prosecution? Hate is very powerful and needs constant feeding. If one stops feeding it's incessant appetite it will turn on you, as it did on Comey, and devour you.

what will you say if Preet Bharara comes to a conclusion of 'nothing to prosecute'? Will he fall from Aggressive Prosecutor to Evil Flunky in the twinkling of an eye the same way Comey did when he found no legal grounds for prosecution? Hate is very powerful and needs constant feeding. If one stops feeding it's incessant appetite it will turn on you, as it did on Comey, and devour you.

What will you say if he comes to a conclusion of "something to prosecute?" A vast right wing conspiracy?

what will you say if Preet Bharara comes to a conclusion of 'nothing to prosecute'? Will he fall from Aggressive Prosecutor to Evil Flunky in the twinkling of an eye the same way Comey did when he found no legal grounds for prosecution? Hate is very powerful and needs constant feeding. If one stops feeding it's incessant appetite it will turn on you, as it did on Comey, and devour you.

What will you say if he comes to a conclusion of "something to prosecute?" A vast right wing conspiracy?
No. I wouldn't like it, actually I'd hate it. But I would rather know the truth and face it than 'whistle past the graveyard'. At this point, there has been no proof of anything other than stupid preventable error. And the crap tossed against the wall to see if it sticks has been so voluminous, it is easy to reject in toto. But if there is something sordid going on about a candidate (either candidate), we should all know.

Forum List

Back