The Manafort Indictment: Not Much There, and a Boon for Trump

For the 1000th time idiots like you still think this is the end of the investigation when in fact there’s a lot more to come.
Plus you’re grasping at straws thinking just because these indictments were administered for the reasons given that collusion charges aren’t coming down the road.

No matter if there are collusion charges or not, if there are many indictments, the whiny little bitch’s presidency is over. The taint will stink to high heaven.
Bannon’s prophecy of T only having a 30% chance of finishing his term looms large.
Tissue?
View attachment 157499
Obviously you need the tissues and crying towel for not only today but for the weeks and months to come with the upcoming indictments..

For the 1000th time idiots like you still think this is the end of the investigation when in fact there’s a lot more to come.
Plus you’re grasping at straws thinking just because these indictments were administered for the reasons given that collusion charges aren’t coming down the road.

No matter if there are collusion charges or not, if there are many indictments, the whiny little bitch’s presidency is over. The taint will stink to high heaven.
Bannon’s prophecy of T only having a 30% chance of finishing his term looms large.
Tissue?
View attachment 157499
Obviously you need the tissues and crying towel for not only today but for the weeks and months to come with the upcoming indictments..
just not your day...again, ok what media bs scam would ya like to try and run next?

It has been fun listening to people try and explain how something Manafort did years ago before Trump was running for President or Manafort was briefly his campaign manager is trouble for Trump.

Wasn’t trump supposed to vet Manafort?
Or isn’t he responsible for ANYTHING like you think?
If he was vetted and still hired him that’s a huge problem. If he wasn’t vetted, that’s incompetence.
Either way the thin skinned whiny little bitch looks terrible.
Because every member of the Board of Directors for any entity does the vetting themselves.
Are you that phucking stupid?
Don't bother answering.
So Trump is never responsible for any of his failures. Got it. It’s always someone else’s fault..
Being a whore for this POS is hard work isn’t it..
What failure?
Did you bitch when 50% of Obama's team either bailed or sold weapons to Mexican Gangs.
I didn't peep a word because our reps are mostly scumbags.
You didn’t just say that. What Trump failures?
Pick a week. Any week.
Yeah how did that fake Obama scandal work out for you?
Trump supporters are the dumbest people on the earth and biggest liars. You should be proud you fit right in.

Tissue?
View attachment 157499
What color is the sky in your bubble world?

It has been fun listening to people try and explain how something Manafort did years ago before Trump was running for President or Manafort was briefly his campaign manager is trouble for Trump.

If he was vetted and still hired him that’s a huge problem. If he wasn’t vetted, that’s incompetence.
Because every member of the Board of Directors for any entity does the vetting themselves.
Don't bother answering.
So Trump is never responsible for any of his failures. Got it. It’s always someone else’s fault..
What failure?
Did you bitch when 50% of Obama's team either bailed or sold weapons to Mexican Gangs.
Pick a week. Any week.
Trump supporters are the dumbest people on the earth and biggest liars. You should be proud you fit right in.
I look forward to the upcoming revelations.

Democrat Doug Schoen Calls for Special Prosecutor in Hillary Uranium One Deal.

Tissue?
View attachment 157499
just not your day...again, ok what media bs scam would ya like to try and run next?
Not my day? It’s been a wonderful day. I guess you already forgot what happened today.

Don't bother answering.
What failure?
Pick a week. Any week.
we can actually feel your pain

Tissue?
View attachment 157499
Moron still thinks this is all over. Imagine being this stupid!

Tissue?
View attachment 157499
Not my day? It’s been a wonderful day. I guess you already forgot what happened today.
Try Politico for their, "What Trump accomplished this week when Liberals were busy crying."

Tissue?
View attachment 157499
trump was vindicated...anything else?

Tissue?
View attachment 157499
I'm sure someone will get a parking ticket.

Don't bother answering.
What failure?
Pick a week. Any week.
I’m laughing my ass off over you imbeciles who thought Hillary would be one of the first indictments.
3 of Trump’s finest are in custody for CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA and HRC is at a book signing.

The real story is about the DNC and Hillary paying millions for a fake dossier to influence the election. I recently heard Obama also paid ~1million.

I’m confident their BS will eventually come back to bite them in the ass. The level of corruption within the Democratic Party has reached an all time high. It’ll all eventually be exposed and they’ll pay a hefty price.

Donations to their party are now the lowest they’ve ever been.

Tissue?
View attachment 157499
Thanks for admitting you don’t know shit and don’t care about your country.

Don't bother answering.
What failure?
Pick a week. Any week.
I’m laughing my ass off over you imbeciles who thought Hillary would be one of the first indictments.
3 of Trump’s finest are in custody for CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA and HRC is at a book signing.
trump is the reason hillary is at a book signing

The real story is about the DNC and Hillary paying millions for a fake dossier to influence the election. I recently heard Obama also paid ~1million.

I’m confident their BS will eventually come back to bite them in the ass. The level of corruption within the Democratic Party has reached an all time high. It’ll all eventually be exposed and they’ll pay a hefty price.

Donations to their party are now the lowest they’ve ever been.
As the Trump Administration indictments pile up you’ll keep pacifying yourself with “ the real story is.”
I hope that keeps you warm at night..

Like Laura Ingraham put it so clearly on the nothing-burger Manafort indictment :

If they had something on Trump, that would be the indictment today.

That sums it all up! :up:

What failure?
Pick a week. Any week.
trump is the reason hillary is at a book signing
Mueller is the reason your whiny little bitch is sweating bullets..

Thanks for admitting you don’t know shit and don’t care about your country.
keep moving, keep moving, nothing to see here.

America is waking up.
Despite everything the democrats threw at Trump, and the $ they spent, he still won. :)

Forum List

Back