🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The many ways the GOP has helped America in the last 20 years

We don't believe in science or education.

How could we be of any help? :dunno:

Why is it that it's the LIBERALS who inject RACE into EVERY conversation or debate?

The Democrats are the racists, but like everything else they do, they point fingers at everybody else to try to disguise their own agendas.

Why is it that it's the LIBERALS who inject RACE into EVERY conversation or debate?

The Democrats are the racists, but like everything else they do, they point fingers at everybody else to try to disguise their own agendas.

Because the GOP is 90% white and the source of most discrimination in this country.

But notice, no one is answering the question. Clearly Republicans can't think of anything either.

you are about to wear out that drum you have been beating on for the past 5 years, better get a new one, this one has a very dull sound. :lmao:

You can't think of anything either.

Give the GOP a forum to explain how they are good for America and they can't answer. They have nothing to say. But they can always call names.

you are about to wear out that drum you have been beating on for the past 5 years, better get a new one, this one has a very dull sound. :lmao:

Ahh but the problem is that you have no drum to beat. Republicans cant even come up with any reasons themselves and blame liberals for it. Its the "What do you read Sarah?" defense.

Cant come up with anything. Scream...and scream loud:lol:

This is answered every single day.

What you are saying is how does the GOP help America with ways I agree with.

In that case, the answer is zero. GOP policy and ideology actually helps America, unlike the Democrat or progressive one.

In that case, the answer is zero. GOP policy and ideology actually helps America, unlike the Democrat or progressive one.

Neither side's ideology is helping America. :doubt:

No reread the title. Its pretty plain language.

Republican politician: "Red-blooded God-fearing Americans have a can-do attitude."

Democratic politician: "Liberal Americans are helpless. That is why Allah created government."

They created the biggest expansion of govt with the Department of Homeland Security? Yes?

No reread the title. Its pretty plain language.
The OP is a liar and a racist. His title is deliberately misleading.

I can rattle off a hundred items and the OP will reject each and every one of them. Not because they did not help America, but because they did not help America HIS way.

Its an open and shut truth about the OP.

Neither side's ideology is helping America. :doubt:
I really can't disagree with that. The GOP does not practice what it preaches, and the Democrats are just looking to buy votes and remain in power. Six of one, a half dozen of the other.

Forum List

Back