The Marxists(Democrat Party) says that if you dont like what is happening in the country then, "Eat Chef Boyardee ".

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
1667937041622.png
Eat Chef Boyardee? Midterms summed by top Democrat's 'clueless' inflation comment, critics say
New York Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney – a Democrat from Putnam County running in a redrawn district that now includes Rockland County, where his Republican opponent sits in the state assembly – made waves when he suggested families eat Chef Boyardee canned pasta during a discussion on inflation.
Now if you can afford the cost of a can of Chef Boardee, then i recommend that you buy two of them. One that you can eat, and remember the good ole days when your mom with loving care gave you this, and the other can keep until you see your Marxist/Democrat politician's head like the leftist scumbag who threw a can at Ted Cruz. The war is on, they want it, lets give it to them, get in their faces and tell them we dont want them here anymore.

Last edited:
View attachment 722700
Eat Chef Boyardee? Midterms summed by top Democrat's 'clueless' inflation comment, critics say Now if you can afford the cost of a can of Chef Boardee, then i recommend that you buy two of them. One that you can eat, and remember the good ole days when your mom with loving care gave you this, and the other can keep until you see your Marxist/Democrat politician's head like the leftist scumbag who threw a can at Ted Cruz. The war is on, they want it, lets give it to them, get in their faces and tell them we dont want them here anymore.

When I was a kid that can of chef boyardee cost less than $0.20. today it's nearly a $1.50.
Obviously that particular political person has no knowledge of nutrition. But I must confess that I do buy the damn stuff by the case.

View attachment 722700
Eat Chef Boyardee? Midterms summed by top Democrat's 'clueless' inflation comment, critics say Now if you can afford the cost of a can of Chef Boardee, then i recommend that you buy two of them. One that you can eat, and remember the good ole days when your mom with loving care gave you this, and the other can keep until you see your Marxist/Democrat politician's head like the leftist scumbag who threw a can at Ted Cruz. The war is on, they want it, lets give it to them, get in their faces and tell them we dont want them here anymore.

That can is very versatile. It's easy to carry around. The pull tops don't even need a can opener. If you're threatened it makes one hell of a weapon to throw at somebody. It tastes just as good cold as it does hot.
It probably has a shelf life of 3 years or better. The one thing it doesn't have.... Even 10% of the needed nutrition for the day.
But it does have a hell of a lot of carbohydrates and calories!

View attachment 722700

What is wrong with Ted Cruz and why don’t you want him here anymore?

Boy are Dee ? More of this. 2023. Don't be there.
Chef Girlarefred
Chef Airwrecka Germanshepherd

Forum List

Back