The Masks are 100% USEFUL

They are ALWAYS attached to other molecules or human / animal respiration to spread.
I guess we should just kill everyone, pets included, so no one is breathing- maybe we should start with "experts", media lackeys and Empty Suits educated beyond their intellect-

Would that make the sheeple happy?

People don't understand the actual PHYSICS of facemasks
Fact check: No, N95 filters are not too large to stop COVID-19 particles

Virus particulates NEVER move around by themselves. They are ALWAYS attached to other molecules or human / animal respiration to spread.

The size of a smallest droplet that can carry the COVID-19 virus is 1 Microns

N95 masks filter down to .3 Microns. More than enough
Yes, when BLM wants to Burn cities, loot stores and murder other blacks, the mask is the right thing during these turbulent times..

They are ALWAYS attached to other molecules or human / animal respiration to spread.
I guess we should just kill everyone, pets included, so no one is breathing- maybe we should start with "experts", media lackeys and Empty Suits educated beyond their intellect-

Would that make the sheeple happy?
The miserable wretches on the left can never be happy...Just their way of life...

Virus particulates NEVER move around by themselves. They are ALWAYS attached to other molecules or human / animal respiration to spread.

You are not to wear an N95 mask unless you care for those with covid 19 such as a nurse, doctor, resp therapist, etc.

I don't know anyone who said N95 masks are not effective. Of course N95 masks are effective.

Hey sparky... how many people are wearing N95 masks? My employer handed out masks to every single employee. None were N95.

At the hardware store, they required you to wear a mask, and had masks for sale at the door. None were N95.

Even those that have N95 masks, most are not wearing them properly You visually see spaces where the mask is not tight to the skin.

If there is a space between your skin, and the mask, where unfiltered air can pass through... then air is going around the mask, and is not filtered.

Even on this forum, I've read posts of people complaining that when they wear a mask, it fogs up their glasses.

Think about that. Why would air going down from your nose, end up going up your cheeks to your glasses?

Because there's is a space between your skin and the mask at the top. Air is flowing up from your nose and mouth, around the mask and going to where your glasses are. It's not filtered. Because it's not going through the mask.

No protection for you, or anyone else, when you wear a mask that fogs your glasses.

The question is not 'do N95 masks work'. We all know they work.

The question is since the vast vast majority of the population does not have a expensive N95 mask, and the few that do, do not wear them correctly.... why are we making a fuss about it?

Forum List

Back