The Masses Turning on Whole Foods

For now. Except here. It doesn't look like cash is an option

These stores already exist in NYC. If you don’t like it, don’t shop there.

IMG_5702.jpeg

If I posted a thread about Shell deciding to stop pumping your gas and making them all self serve, would DTMB move it to the Conspiracy Forum?

That's exactly what he's done here

Things like this will bring an entirely new method of fraud.

All you gotta do is fool the machines.

The FACT is you posted a video misleading its readers as to what was taking place in it.

The FACT is you posted a second video by a conspiracy theorist claiming that because one Whole Foods store is piloting a cashierless store they are attempting to take over the entire world of grocery where everywhere you go you'll have to scan your digital "passport" and you'll be denied entry and starve to death if your social credit score doesn't pass muster.

The FACT is when called out on being the tard you are you attempted to shift the goal post.

Have a nice day, rube.
bruno-mars.gif

No staff in the store, what's to stop massive raids like are happening in Democrat cities these days?

Great. Glad you don’t buy The Big Lie “the election was stolen” bullshit.
Unlike your petty ass “thinking,” not all people with whom you disagree think the same way about all things. Do I believe those behind team Potato cheated? Yes. But as I’ve said numerous times, I haven’t seen sufficient evidence to say that any or all of it managed to change even one Electoral College vote.
That makes you a distinct minority in the Republican Party.
No it doesn’t. Lots of people (Republicans) agree with me. But you know what? I could be wrong. I don’t care how often our illustrious media proclaims that “Trump lied.” It is still possible that the Brandon scumbags did succeed.

People don't like this. I refuse to shop at stores who want me to do their job and don't want my money enough to wait on me.

Then there's that pesky Mark of the Beast thing (at least many people believ this is it)
You assume others can read your mind . Your explanation /description is inadequate . You can hardly blame some of us for being irritated when the OP requires translation .

People don't like this. I refuse to shop at stores who want me to do their job and don't want my money enough to wait on me.

Then there's that pesky Mark of the Beast thing (at least many people believ this is it)

‘Prepping for the Great Reset’: Conspiracy theorists think Whole Foods’ QR code checkout is ushering in the new world order​

. . . well. . . jeese.. .. that would disqualify me from shopping there.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back