The Masses Turning on Whole Foods

It's coming.
Well, it will just make an opening in the market for local, mom and pop shops.

That will be at least, 15% market share, if we go by just smart phones. And? If they insist on some sort of trans-humanist implanted chip? I have no doubt, that percentage will rise to much, much higher. . .

The only reason I own a 4G flip phone, is for emergencies, there are no payphones around anymore. . .

I do about 10% of my food shopping at a local owned store, that specializes in selling local food, and food produced in my state. I know, they would never engage in this silliness.

If folks would just stop using things like paypal, venmo, Apple pay, etc. we could slow roll this. . .

There is a certain portion of the population that gets it, they don't carry the net around with them. That percentage is leveling off. If you carry the internet around with you? You voluntarily let the establishment imprison and control you.

Mobile phone ownership over time​

"The vast majority of Americans – 97% – now own a cellphone of some kind. The share of Americans that own a smartphone is now 85%, up from just 35% in Pew Research Center’s first survey of smartphone ownership conducted in 2011."
1692644089295.png

Forum List

Back