🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'The McCain Bill', Or,.......

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
.......how a war hero eventually passed legislation to hide his own official POW records, stonewalled POW/MIA advocates, and stood hip-to-hip with John Kerry.
Maybe Trump is half right?

(Warning: A lengthy article. The author is a pulitzer prize winner whose articles and a book became the primary source for the movie, "The Killing Fields".)

The War Secrets Sen. John McCain Hides

.......how a war hero eventually passed legislation to hide his own official POW records, stonewalled POW/MIA advocates, and stood hip-to-hip with John Kerry.

(Warning: A lengthy article. The author is a pulitzer prize winner whose articles and a book became the primary source for the movie, "The Killing Fields".)

Back when McCain was a POW there was some talk. He was the second highest ranking officer. I Think the highest was Stockdale.
He once ran for VP.

Stockdale ALSO did not like McCain either. They BOTH served their time at the same POW camp.

Last edited:

THIS could be the reason he wants those records hid.
John Dramesi s unflattering memories of his fellow POW John McCain Bleader Chicago Reader

THIS could be the reason he wants those records hid.
John Dramesi s unflattering memories of his fellow POW John McCain Bleader Chicago Reader

I got a feeling there is more than one reason why the 'Crown Prince' hides them. Thanks.

I can't stand McCain. He's a neo-conservative shitbird.

He deserves to be attacked and attacked hard. But keep it about his Congressional record. There's plenty to go after!

Trump is making a mistake in attacking his military service, especially when Trump didn't serve himself.

He deserves to be attacked and attacked hard. But keep it about his Congressional record. There's plenty to go after!

Trump is making a mistake in attacking his military service, especially when Trump didn't serve himself.

Trump did a 'neener-neener', but nothin' to quit over.

Trump will double down on his statements.

Actually, if he is as smart as he says he is, he'll shift to specifically laying out how he will start bringing back good jobs to our middle-class.

Trump has the money to buy the info America may not know.
He may have something.

Forum List

Back