🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Mean Streets of North Seattle....

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
This is what I have to deal with every day...and night. I told this stupid Ho Bitch 3 days ago that if she keeps acting stupid she would not be long for this world.

Woman shot by Seattle police officer in North Seattle | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

130904_shooting_big.jpg

My motel is just across the street left and down 200 ft just of center in this photo.

This same ho was in a knock down drag out fight with a tranny 2 nights ago on the property I gaurd..next day she gets her dumb ass shot by the cops. GOOD! If any dumb ass ho deserved it it was her.

So, the smart people should stay away and let the trash wipe themselves out!!! :eusa_whistle:

Ya. I wouldn't be here either except I promised my friend that I would protect his property. The cops shut down the motel in 2010 as a public nuisance....previous tenant turned it into a drug/prostitution/gang banging headquarters. Thing is that there is a very popular restaurant on the property also and now that there is security(me and my dogs) the restaurant is wildly popular with the retired folks in the area and if the motel was restored and went back into operation 2/3 of the parking the restaurant uses would go bye-bye. It's like a backwards catch 22.

I get paid..not much.. but I have room/s to work on my inventions and boat stuff. Also I have all my needs met by the property owner as far as cable, water, power, garbage etc and I get free wyfi plus I get paid extra to feed the dogs. It is crazy how much they eat. I cook twice a day for "the kids" ... a 125 lb red nose male and a 70 lb blue female pits.

I also have grown attached to the two pit bulls I have take on since they were pups and normally living on a 35 foot 1958 Chris Craft Commander I would have to change the boat a lot to accomodate the dogs....adding storm style rails and an access ramp. I suppose when my next invention takes off I'll have to make the leap to a house with a yard. I have my boat up out of the water at this time as it needs considerable restoration anyway so I pick away at it at a leisurely pace and as income allows.

As it stands the police keep closing prostitution/drug sales in other areas of the city and the trash keeps coming my way non stop. The good news is that the cops really like having a 24/7 gaurd in the heart of the worst area with bad ass dogs that bark loudly to alert them of problems that arise so when I do dial up the 911 they come instantly. I needed them 3 times last week. Most of the situations I handle without bothering them.

So, the smart people should stay away and let the trash wipe themselves out!!! :eusa_whistle:

Except the liberals keep throwing money at the trash.

I have been doing an unofficial independant survey of who engages in the hire of prostitutes and who buys the drugs and it appears to be small independant buisnessmen and trade workers. Pretty much the same hypocrits and god fearing morons that vote against thier own best interests. Sexual repression is what seems to drive the need for prostitution. Having witnessed at least a thousand prostitute/john encounters I can say this is at least 90% true without exaggeration.

There was a news story this week about a renovated motel that was denied the right to open. It is located in an area of Atlanta which has a number of adult bars and whatever and the implications were that the clientele of the motel would be the patrons of these establishments.

The owner had invested $500,000 in the renovations. She plans to appeal and contends that the area is revitalizing and the motel would add jobs to the area. Some bad financial advice, imo.

http://www.ajc.com/news/business/hotel-sues-fulton-for-not-allowing-it-to-open/nYKsz/

This has always been a rough area--truck route, near the interstate. I think 6 Flags Over GA is somewhere near this area.
Someone in another forum once asked me where she/her 2 kids should stay for a visit to 6 Flags--nowhere near that area. I think the consensus was that she would have to go northwest for lodging and drive to the park.

Last edited:

I have been doing an unofficial independant survey of who engages in the hire of prostitutes and who buys the drugs and it appears to be small independant buisnessmen and trade workers. Pretty much the same hypocrits and god fearing morons that vote against thier own best interests. Sexual repression is what seems to drive the need for prostitution. Having witnessed at least a thousand prostitute/john encounters I can say this is at least 90% true without exaggeration.

No welfare money thrown at the trash you live amongst?

High welfare areas are also high crime areas.

The "area" in general is not high crime. Just the main hywy US 99 is where the low lifes hang out. Most of em don't live near here. They come in from other areas that are as you described with high populations of welfare recipients. This area is mostly retired folks living in fairly nice condos and apartments. There are a handfull of low rent and moderately priced motels on Aurora within a mile or two in either direction of my location that cater to some of the bad actors also.

Welfare doesn't really figure into the equation in this circumstance. N. Aurora has had a history of some prostitution for a long time but it wasn't nearly as prevelant as it has been for the last 5-10 years. Customers come from far away to find "dates" as far away as Everett to the North and Tacoma to the South because of the area's reputation. Like I said earlier the customers are not welfare types..more like Boeing workers and small businessmen.

No welfare money thrown at the trash you live amongst?

High welfare areas are also high crime areas.

Yeah, just look at Wall Street.

There was a news story this week about a renovated motel that was denied the right to open. It is located in an area of Atlanta which has a number of adult bars and whatever and the implications were that the clientele of the motel would be the patrons of these establishments.

The owner had invested $500,000 in the renovations. She plans to appeal and contends that the area is revitalizing and the motel would add jobs to the area. Some bad financial advice, imo.

Hotel sues Fulton for not allowing it to open | www.ajc.com

This has always been a rough area--truck route, near the interstate. I think 6 Flags Over GA is somewhere near this area.
Someone in another forum once asked me where she/her 2 kids should stay for a visit to 6 Flags--nowhere near that area. I think the consensus was that she would have to go northwest for lodging and drive to the park.

Badlanta is rough.

I wrote a post about my experiences on the west side of the loop.

I pulled into a truck stop in Atlanta, and dealers SPRINT over to me to be the first to offer to sell some high-speed-chicken-feed...out in the open, without hesitation.

They hit up every driver who pulls into the lot.

One got himself a bicycle, to give himself a leg up on the competition.

[youtube]CqtwU2rZn4o[/youtube]​

The Petro is across the street...but if you look over the cops shoulder @ 2:26, there is another truck stop there as well.

That's the one where most of these guys sell, and where I was accosted.

Low level criminals, like drug dealers, ain't hard to find...and where there are drugs, there are guns.

The Petro has erected a twelve foot fence topped with concertina wire around their entire facility, parking lot, fuel pumps and all, with 24 hour armed security.

That's where I go now.

I don't doubt that.

Hotel sues Fulton for not allowing it to open | www.ajc.com

Badlanta is rough.

I wrote a post about my experiences on the west side of the loop.

I pulled into a truck stop in Atlanta, and dealers SPRINT over to me to be the first to offer to sell some high-speed-chicken-feed...out in the open, without hesitation.

They hit up every driver who pulls into the lot.

One got himself a bicycle, to give himself a leg up on the competition.

The Petro is across the street...but if you look over the cops shoulder @ 2:26, there is another truck stop there as well.

That's the one where most of these guys sell, and where I was accosted.

Low level criminals, like drug dealers, ain't hard to find...and where there are drugs, there are guns.

The Petro has erected a twelve foot fence topped with concertina wire around their entire facility, parking lot, fuel pumps and all, with 24 hour armed security.

That's where I go now.

I agree.

The westside of the city has always been rougher--more industrial, for one thing. This sort of thing goes on all over the city/metro area.

The Jimmy Carter Blvd area/NE has quite a reputation. I believe it has been closely monitored by LE for a decade now and some improvement has taken place. Diversity might be a factor--things began to change there in the late 80's and went down every year. My uncle, an elderly man, was alone in his home and walked into the kitchen to find a man standing there. Fortunately, he told him to go and he did. For decades this was a stable middle class community--farming was once the major industry.

As far as the motel owner in the article, I have to wonder if she doesn't have financial backing from some unscrupulous people--?? drug cartel??--not unheard of.

Forum List

Back