The Media completely made up the latest Disney narrative against DeSantis: It doesn't exist.

I've seen not only nearly every mainstream media source say or repeat this misinformation, but even GOP have bought it and are repeating it. It shows how powerful the aligned media with a joint narrative is. But, let's review:

1. Disney, which resides in Florida, bashes Florida and spreads misinformation about bills they are passing.
2. DeSantis leads charge to rescind Florida's special privileges they've enjoyed for decades (thus making the spoiled brats take on the same responsibilities as everyone else)

Present day:

3. Florida cancels a major project due to returning president Bob Iger who is on record saying it's a bad idea, and talks/plans for cancelling it are in the works months previous.
4. The media creates the narrative that Disney suddenly (and bravely) canceled the project to show their opposition to Ron DeSantis, and MSM pundits and Democrats suddenly try to lecture Florida on failing the people due to causing a loss of jobs.

Again, the problem here is, this was an internal act by Disney, already in the works, and had nothing to do with DeSantis or Florida. Disney hasn't been as profitable the past 5+ years due to their massive woke virtue signaling and pro-trans messaging to children. Their movies aren't doing well (which causes them to blame their audience for being bigoted), and Disney+ subscribers are dropping.

The leftist MSM is trying to invent bullsh*t, and because they are so powerful it actually works. Hell, Mike Pence recited leftist MSM talking points... showing that clearly he didn't have time to research any of this but erroneously trusted the MSM.
I find it very mind boggling to comprehend that this has gotten to this point because Disney originally wanted young children third grade and under to be victims of sexual child abuse. Then they turned around and purposely made a kid's movie recently with gay characters in it just to show they weren't going to be stopped from spreading their woke agenda.

Then they turned around and purposely made a kid's movie recently with gay characters in it just to show they weren't going to be stopped from spreading their woke agenda.

There are gay people in the world, they are not going away no matter how much you hate them.

There is nothing with a Disney movie having a single gay character any more than it is wrong for them to have a black character.

There are gay people in the world, they are not going away no matter how much you hate them.

There is nothing with a Disney movie having a single gay character any more than it is wrong for them to have a black character.
Kids don't need the left indoctrinating them to believe that this is normal. It is NOT normal. There is no reason to have gay kid's movies. It's actually quite disgusting.

Kids don't need the left indoctrinating them to believe that this is normal. It is NOT normal. There is no reason to have gay kid's movies. It's actually quite disgusting.

Being gay is normal for a gay person. There is nothing disgusting about being gay. But your hate will never allow you to see this

Being gay is normal for a gay person. There is nothing disgusting about being gay. But your hate will never allow you to see this
LOL. Yes, being a murderer is normal for a murderer and an older teacher having sex with a young student is normal for the teacher and it's normal for an anti-vaxer to not want vaccines and it's normal for a white supremacist to believe in white supremacy. I don't understand your point.

yes they lost their special deal because they decided to get political when they should have kept their mouths shut,,
Yup, free speech and stuff

Except for as much as you morons whine about free speech; DeSantis used government power to punish a corporation (which are people too according to you conservatives) to punish them for their speech...

That is LITERALLY WHAT THE 1ST AMENDMENT WAS SUPPOSED TO PREVENT...but you fascists love it...

LOL. Yes, being a murderer is normal for a murderer and an older teacher having sex with a young student is normal for the teacher and it's normal for an anti-vaxer to not want vaccines and it's normal for a white supremacist to believe in white supremacy. I don't understand your point.
I really really really really want you to pressure Republicans to run on the "Gays are the same as Murderers" campaign this election....don't allow them to cower to the libs......gays are murderers....put that on a bumper sticker today!

I really really really really want you to pressure Republicans to run on the "Gays are the same as Murderers" campaign this election....don't allow them to cower to the libs......gays are murderers....put that on a bumper sticker today!
He said being a gay is normal to the person who is gay. No duh. It's not normal to 90% of the population but it's normal to 10%. Being gay is not normal. Being a trans is not normal.

It's not normal to 90% of the population but it's normal to 10%. Being gay is not normal. Being a trans is not normal.

And only 2 percent of people are true red heads, thus it is not normal.

Only 10% of the people are left handed, thus it is not normal.

Only 2% of people have green eyes, thus it is not normal.

Didn't help either when attention seeking celebrities jumped on the bandwagon of misinformation either. They didn't know anything about what the bill said or what it was even about. They just ran with "don't say gay" because it's a easy catchphrase that rhymes and takes no insight or thought to just mindlessly repeat.

Like mark Hamill

That is because you have the IQ of a turnip.

Only someone such would compare being gay to being a murderer
Well, the facts show that a tranny murdered several people in Nashville not too long ago and the facts also show that trannies are more likely to commit murder than they are to be murdered.

And only 2 percent of people are true red heads, thus it is not normal.

Only 10% of the people are left handed, thus it is not normal.

Only 2% of people have green eyes, thus it is not normal.
And yet I don't see any curriculum in schools furthering red heads, left handed people, or those with green eyes. They don't have any parades either. And I don't see red headed, left handed, or green eyes story time for children either.

Well, the facts show that a tranny murdered several people in Nashville not too long ago and the facts also show that trannies are more likely to commit murder than they are to be murdered.

Then we should hate all trans people!

Good plan!

Why did I not think of that?

Oh yeah, because I am not a hate filled turnip

Yup, free speech and stuff

Except for as much as you morons whine about free speech; DeSantis used government power to punish a corporation (which are people too according to you conservatives) to punish them for their speech...

That is LITERALLY WHAT THE 1ST AMENDMENT WAS SUPPOSED TO PREVENT...but you fascists love it...
corporations arent people,,

I find it very mind boggling to comprehend that this has gotten to this point because Disney originally wanted young children third grade and under to be victims of sexual child abuse. Then they turned around and purposely made a kid's movie recently with gay characters in it just to show they weren't going to be stopped from spreading their woke agenda.
The media sure got angry at Desantis for protecting children from inappropriate content that’s for sure.

Now the NAACP is claiming it’s not safe for blacks there, and they’re trying to “erase black history”

The hyperbole is at 170%, this is nut job hour by the media in seriously reporting the Disney and NAACP claims

Forum List

Back