The Media completely made up the latest Disney narrative against DeSantis: It doesn't exist.

I've seen not only nearly every mainstream media source say or repeat this misinformation, but even GOP have bought it and are repeating it. It shows how powerful the aligned media with a joint narrative is. But, let's review:

1. Disney, which resides in Florida, bashes Florida and spreads misinformation about bills they are passing.
2. DeSantis leads charge to rescind Florida's special privileges they've enjoyed for decades (thus making the spoiled brats take on the same responsibilities as everyone else)

Present day:

3. Florida cancels a major project due to returning president Bob Iger who is on record saying it's a bad idea, and talks/plans for cancelling it are in the works months previous.
4. The media creates the narrative that Disney suddenly (and bravely) canceled the project to show their opposition to Ron DeSantis, and MSM pundits and Democrats suddenly try to lecture Florida on failing the people due to causing a loss of jobs.

Again, the problem here is, this was an internal act by Disney, already in the works, and had nothing to do with DeSantis or Florida. Disney hasn't been as profitable the past 5+ years due to their massive woke virtue signaling and pro-trans messaging to children. Their movies aren't doing well (which causes them to blame their audience for being bigoted), and Disney+ subscribers are dropping.

The leftist MSM is trying to invent bullsh*t, and because they are so powerful it actually works. Hell, Mike Pence recited leftist MSM talking points... showing that clearly he didn't have time to research any of this but erroneously trusted the MSM.
Leftist love propaganda. Disney is going nowhere, there is no better state in the union for their business.

Disney moved there because they were given special treatment--something virtually every US Corporation has done; gone where business conditions are most favorful for them.

Insantis decided, for political reasons, to change the conditions. The corporation is acting like any other corporation would.
Disney went political first

Libs can dish it out but they cant take it

The media sure got angry at Desantis for protecting children from inappropriate content that’s for sure.

Now the NAACP is claiming it’s not safe for blacks there, and they’re trying to “erase black history”

The hyperbole is at 170%, this is nut job hour by the media in seriously reporting the Disney and NAACP claims
The laughable thing about the NAACP, is one of the board members that voted for it, lives in Tampa. It seems he just wants to keep people out of the state so he can keep it all for himself

Disney went political first

Libs can dish it out but they cant take it
Totally. They get angry and lash out, then immediately turn into damsels in distress and wail in victimhood.. it’s all so dramatic.

Like, how about the left own their behavior like adults

The laughable thing about the NAACP, is one of the board members that voted for it, lives in Tampa. It seems he just wants to keep people out of the state so he can keep it all for himself
He’s definitely trying to make blacks and white soy folk angry at Florida/DeSantis. There’s no justification for such ridiculous hyperbole. He just hates.

And this has what to do with Disney?

Disney exec pushes for LGBTQ content because Gen Z is ‘queerer’

1684945274783.jpeg

I never said anything about hate, YOU did. I don't hate them. But, if they are going to try indoctrinating people, particularly children, then they have to be stopped.
I’d imagine he hates you/us, and has to project it onto others so he doesn’t feel alone in such a bad mindset

Your every post on the topic proves this is a lie.
OK, then maybe you could find and quote one of my posts that says I hate gays and trannies. That's YOU saying it, not me. I'm fine with them doing whatever the hell they want behind closed doors, just as I do what I want behind closed doors. Hell, we've got Hollywood stars who have said they don't even lock their bedroom doors and just let their young children come in right in the middle of things. That's insane, even for heterosexuals.

Somethings are self evident.

You lack the courage and integrity to openly admit you hate them.
That's because I don't. What I do hate is them trying to indoctrinate others into their lifestyle, particularly young children. YOU are the one who seems obsessed with hate.

I've seen not only nearly every mainstream media source say or repeat this misinformation, but even GOP have bought it and are repeating it. It shows how powerful the aligned media with a joint narrative is. But, let's review:

1. Disney, which resides in Florida, bashes Florida and spreads misinformation about bills they are passing.
2. DeSantis leads charge to rescind Florida's special privileges they've enjoyed for decades (thus making the spoiled brats take on the same responsibilities as everyone else)

Present day:

3. Florida cancels a major project due to returning president Bob Iger who is on record saying it's a bad idea, and talks/plans for cancelling it are in the works months previous.
4. The media creates the narrative that Disney suddenly (and bravely) canceled the project to show their opposition to Ron DeSantis, and MSM pundits and Democrats suddenly try to lecture Florida on failing the people due to causing a loss of jobs.

Again, the problem here is, this was an internal act by Disney, already in the works, and had nothing to do with DeSantis or Florida. Disney hasn't been as profitable the past 5+ years due to their massive woke virtue signaling and pro-trans messaging to children. Their movies aren't doing well (which causes them to blame their audience for being bigoted), and Disney+ subscribers are dropping.

The leftist MSM is trying to invent bullsh*t, and because they are so powerful it actually works. Hell, Mike Pence recited leftist MSM talking points... showing that clearly he didn't have time to research any of this but erroneously trusted the MSM.
That's all Democrat "News Media" does, manufacture stories against White people and Conservatives. There was no Jordan Neely case until Democrat TV media picked up the viral videos and started the "White Supremacist murders Black homeless man". Then 11 days later DA Bragg steps in and charges Penny with murder.

Forum List

Back