The Media's Push to Dump Biden: What's behind it?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Watching and reading the recent reports about Biden's seemingly imminent withdrawal from the race, one might wonder why he has not dropped out already, it is so certain.

But - absent these breathless reports, there is little reason to think that Biden won't stay in.

He has the delegates. He has the money. He beat Trump in an election before, something no other person in the world could say.

Regardless of how much they want him out, the media continues to taut Bidenomics as wonderful for the economy, no matter what they little people think of bread being so expensive. Why should he drop out?

Question: What do these Dem congressfolk who are pushing for Biden to drop out and telling the media that he is on the verge of being gone have in common?

1721400625720.png

What they have in common is that out of the twenty, I've only heard of two of them. Adam Schiff made himself famous lying about Trump, and Loyd Dogget is a name I remember from decades ago. I wouldn't have thought he was still alive.

I have a guess as to who is pushing this, and why. But, I'd like to read what others think, especially Democrats.

Keeping in mind that at this point "Democrat" = "Biden supporter."

Who is trying to run out your choice?

Watching and reading the recent reports about Biden's seemingly imminent withdrawal from the race, one might wonder why he has not dropped out already, it is so certain.

But - absent these breathless reports, there is little reason to think that Biden won't stay in.

He has the delegates. He has the money. He beat Trump in an election before, something no other person in the world could say.

Regardless of how much they want him out, the media continues to taut Bidenomics as wonderful for the economy, no matter what they little people think of bread being so expensive. Why should he drop out?

Question: What do these Dem congressfolk who are pushing for Biden to drop out and telling the media that he is on the verge of being gone have in common?

View attachment 979922

What they have in common is that out of the twenty, I've only heard of two of them. Adam Schiff made himself famous lying about Trump, and Loyd Dogget is a name I remember from decades ago. I wouldn't have thought he was still alive.

I have a guess as to who is pushing this, and why. But, I'd like to read what others think, especially Democrats.

sanity

View attachment 979922

If Biden refuses to step down it would have to be the most interesting election in U.S history (I admit, I am not an expert on said history).

Forum List

Back