The message in all this carnage......Leave the Muslim community to themselves!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
You can not win a war, when people have nothing to lose. It didn't work in Vietnam and it won't work now!! You can not fight ideology...its in the brain and you can't erase it with a drone, war ships or guns.

You can not win a war, when people have nothing to lose. It didn't work in Vietnam and it won't work now!! You can not fight ideology...its in the brain and you can't erase it with a drone, war ships or guns.

Color me surprised. Another statement of surrender by a progressive multiculturalist.

Color me surprised. Another statement of surrender by a progressive multiculturalist.
So you`re heading for France to join the battle? Don`t forget to write!

Already in the area and in the business.

Carry on, asshole.

4 TRILLION HARD EARNED US TAX DOLLARS ON A FUCKIN WAR, YOU TELL ME WHAT WE HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT?

Gotta love these war mongering bastards all tucked away safe at home, rallying our kids and neigbors to fight a war, they themselves and their effin kids, won't fight.

4 TRILLION HARD EARNED US TAX DOLLARS ON A FUCKIN WAR, YOU TELL ME WHAT WE HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT?

Hey idiot, OBAMA is President. If you have an issue with the wars in Lybia, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, ...take it up with HIM.

Fucking idiots.

he is carrying out what Bush jr, or should I say Rumsfeld and Cheney started, it goes so far back, but let me just add, the Zionist run this country. Cheney a man who got a new heart at 79, took lots of money is drilling in the Golan heights. We had a problem with Hitler wanting part of Poland, holy cow.

This should be a lesson as to why we should not allow them into the United States.

The neo-cons, the far right Islam haters, and the far left here show no context whatsoever.

Already in the area and in the business.

Carry on, asshole.
Says you. Isn`t the internet great? You can create your own persona and live out your fantasies.

"The message in all this carnage......Leave the Muslim community to themselves!!"

No, the message is: don't blame an entire religion for the criminal acts of the few.

The Paris attacks were not carried out by a 'religion,' they were committed by terrorists who misappropriated and misrepresent Islam.

"The message in all this carnage......Leave the Muslim community to themselves!!"

No, the message is: don't blame an entire religion for the criminal acts of the few.

The Paris attacks were not carried out by a 'religion,' they were committed by terrorists who misappropriated and misrepresent Islam.

Sounds like the Democratic Party platform for 2016.

Go with that. Please, go with that. :)

Sounds like the Democratic Party platform for 2016.

Go with that. Please, go with that. :)
Comments like yours reveal why sane Americans laugh at the far right.

he is carrying out what Bush jr, or should I say Rumsfeld and Cheney started, it goes so far back, but let me just add, the Zionist run this country. Cheney a man who got a new heart at 79, took lots of money is drilling in the Golan heights. We had a problem with Hitler wanting part of Poland, holy cow.
Bush and Cheney didn't start it, remember 9-11 idiot?

They want to make the entire world Muslim, under Sharia law. Is that not clear by now? the would have found the French and British without any previous provocation, no matter if they fought in Syria or not.

No, he isn't. He is fighting the "U.N. Wars" that he was told to fight. Ask Flanders and see what he has to say about it.

Last edited:

They want to make the entire world Muslim, under Sharia law. Is that not clear by now? the would have found the French and British without any previous provocation, no matter if they fought in Syria or not.

While it is true that the goal of Islam s to dominate the earth there is a bigger agenda by a more sinister group that is manipulating and using it to achieve their own end. You are missing the bigger picture here. The U.N. and its globalist agenda has no intention of sharing its power with the Islamic world at the 'end of the day'. None.

Forum List

Back