🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The mind altering substances, visions = Modern tower of Babel

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I've always considered mind altering drugs humankind's attempt to build a tower to heaven but Rod's reminder to watch this video and a recent person describing his version of heaven confirms it for me. Earth has a similar likeness of the heavenly realm.

I cannot recall off hand where I read some guy's description of what he saw in a vision but this woman in the video that allows herself to be used as a guinea pig for Sidney Cohen's LSD experiments are the same as what this dude described; And I can assure anyone who has an ear to hear 'that ain't heaven' being described by LSD inducement.

On firefox pocket an article by Michael Pollen in the Rolling stone magazine seems to think he's expanded his mind with psychedelics. I wouldn't want to expand my mind with mind altering drugs as I do believe that faith and trust in God is the best way to get any decent meaningful expansion going on. To each their own but I sure don't want these druggies making up policies anywhere that those of us who do not partake with. To me that would be no better than a meth head making policies. I think we have enough of that all going on in high places with legal pharmaceuticals and it would be better if that didn't happen either.

Perhaps one can get a bit of a clue on the state of California, Oregon, etc. Growing up I recall many people in my brother's group heading for Oregon; that is if they didn't end up doing themselves in first.

Audio only

Last edited:

Forum List

Back