The moon landings were a HOAX

Don't people here read newspapers?

My o my!
Apparently, you read newspapers no one else sees. Can anyone else see the newspaper?

Of course.
'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

rock_1471511c.jpg

A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has turned out to be a fake.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

Now we are going to laugh, looking at people trying to put all this in their belief systems that says that we have send men to the moon.

Errrr.

And it is rather strange nobody here has read that,. I don't believe that, it was all over the news!

It is called being very 'selective' at the evidence/

But fnny to watch

And another thing.

They lost the moontapes!!!

wow what morons eh?!!!! ;)

Hey look -- a fake Picasso....

'Picasso' artwork found in attic was fake

... using your logic, that means ALL Picasso's are fake. :thup:

Of course you are trying this.

Haven forbid you may found out that the moon landings were a hoax!

Terrible eh?
Why would I think that when you've yet to show even your first piece of evidence of such? Or did you think others are as crazy as you to simply accept your word for it?

Why would I think that when you've yet to show even your first piece of evidence of such? Or did you think others are as crazy as you to simply accept your word for it?

I have, point is you don't even recognize it, because you edit the information till i t is in line with your belief system.

Let's see.
fake moon-rocks.
can't pass the Van Allen Belt
filming was not possible because of the temperature,
lost tapes
and the list goes on and on.

But I understand it is a very difficult subject.

What IF the moon landings were faked?

How then about the rest.

Well, I can tell you, indeed MOST is faked!

Global warming, vaccination, religions, space travel, physics, global warming, medicine, and the list goes on and on and on.

Better protect the lies then eh?!

Last edited:

I have, point is you don't even recognize it, because you edit the information till i t is in line with your belief system.

Let's see.
fake moon-rocks.
lost tapes

How then about the rest.

Global warming, vaccination, religions, space travel, physics, global warming, medicine, and the list goes on and on and on.

When do you prove your unsubstantiated claims? Certainly, you didn't think reciting them, sans proof, was proof in itself? :cuckoo:

Let's see.
fake moon-rocks.
lost tapes

How then about the rest.

When do you prove your unsubstantiated claims? Certainly, you didn't think reciting them, sans proof, was proof in itself?

But you don't even know what proof is!

You are soooo funny.

Let's see. They land on a place on the moon, leaving tracks behind. Later, those tracks are seen. You'll believe anything if it reinforces your false beliefs.

lol

That's the point, you don't see any tracks at all!
Some white dots and some white lines.

The whole thing is ridiculous!
Actually, the tracks are dark. You can't even get your lame excuses straight.

Let's see.
fake moon-rocks.
lost tapes

How then about the rest.

Dude, you just keep reiterating your failed list of arguments that have been shot down long ago. That shows you're not listening.

Let's see.
fake moon-rocks.
lost tapes

How then about the rest.

When do you prove your unsubstantiated claims? Certainly, you didn't think reciting them, sans proof, was proof in itself?

You are soooo funny.
Well I do know proof is more than you just repeating, nuh-uh, over and over and over.

The OP is a troll.

I just took a moment to look at the threads he has created- and they are just stupid science trolling
"The planets are all hollow"
"Moon Landings were a hoax"
"Evolution is false"
"Gravity waves can't exist"

He just is a science troll for some bizarre reason.

science troll? Hell no, I mean every word I wrote.

But you seem to be incapable of handling it.

I look forward to your flat earth thread to be followed by "the color blue doesn't exist"

Let's see.
fake moon-rocks.
lost tapes

How then about the rest.

You are soooo funny.
Well I do know proof is more than you just repeating, nuh-uh, over and over and over.

He is a troll.

I look forward to your flat earth thread to be followed by "the color blue doesn't exist"

A bit confused now, are we?

I am not into lat earth and nowhere do I write "the color blue doesn'tt exist.

Just again, a cheap try as an Ad Hominem.

I really wonder.

If they have real moon rocks (which they don't) why on earth would you give petrified wood to a museum and say it is a moon rock?????

But I do understand it, if they have nothing else!

Then it makes perfect sense! If they have hundred of moon-rocks, then
why was that not given instead?

All hoaxes, all fakes

And people buy into this nonsense so easily, hook, line..

A bit confused now, are we?

I am not into lat earth and nowhere do I write "the color blue doesn'tt exist.

Just again, a cheap try as an Ad Hominem.

You haven't brought up 'flat earth' yet........

Ad Hominem again?

ah well, I don't bring it up, because as far as I have researched it it is not true.

But believe whatever you will.

Forum List

Back