The moon landings were a HOAX

Note that the "secret" is not so much a secret any more.

Well, the issue is that they could keep it a secret for a very vey long time.

You are also making another mistake.You assume it is huge, while in reality it isn't at all!. It is all compartimentalised.

Only a few at the top know what it is all about.

Then you are talking about secrets that came out. How about those secrets that, until now, have never come out.

So, you see, your 'logic' is very very flawed.
Like I said, prove any of this. Get a geologist to analyze the moon rocks and tell you they're from the earth. Put the astronauts under hypnosis and put them on a lie detector. Do more than hypothesize.

The Moon rocks at the Smithsonian didn't just walk here by themselves. We have space shuttles, satellites and now, Virgin Galactic. All the millions of documents and film footage proving space flight IS possible. Get over it.

Something is bothering you, right?

The moon rocks are fake. So, they don't prove a thing at all!
I never said we have no space shuttle etc. But they didn't go to the moon!
That is what I am saying.
The spaceshuttle etc stays under the Van Allen Radiation Belts.
So you are confusing some things here. I have never stated there is no spaceflight.

Nice try though.
You've already admitted that we made it to lunar orbit. Thus, you've admitted that the Van Allen belts are not an issue, so that's out. You say the moon rocks are fake. Prove it.

orbit?? what are you talking about? I might have made a mistake of course,

And the moon rocks are fake, of course they are.
You didn't make a mistake. You posted a source that you thought proved we had no radio broadcasts from the moon. Instead, it proved we had radio broadcasts from lunar orbit, which means we got through the belts, which was one of your biggest complaints about why we could not get to the moon. Now, about that geologist who examined the moon rocks and proved they were from Funk and Wagnell's farm...

Like I said, prove any of this. Get a geologist to analyze the moon rocks and tell you they're from the earth. Put the astronauts under hypnosis and put them on a lie detector. Do more than hypothesize.

analyze the moon rocks??

LOL already done! -> FAKE!

The Moon rocks at the Smithsonian didn't just walk here by themselves. We have space shuttles, satellites and now, Virgin Galactic. All the millions of documents and film footage proving space flight IS possible. Get over it.

So you are confusing some things here. I have never stated there is no spaceflight.

Nice try though.
You've already admitted that we made it to lunar orbit. Thus, you've admitted that the Van Allen belts are not an issue, so that's out. You say the moon rocks are fake. Prove it.

You didn't make a mistake. You posted a source that you thought proved we had no radio broadcasts from the moon. Instead, it proved we had radio broadcasts from lunar orbit, which means we got through the belts, which was one of your biggest complaints about why we could not get to the moon. Now, about that geologist who examined the moon rocks and proved they were from Funk and Wagnell's farm...

ok ic, well that there is radio there doesn't mean that there are people there of course! What is so difficult with that

Nice try though.

ok ic, well that there is radio there doesn't mean that there are people there of course! What is so difficult with that
Again, prove it. You can come up with ever more outlandish scenarios all day long, but inevitably, you're going to come back to "It's fake, they faked it, it didn't happen", and no proof.

Don't people here read newspapers?

My o my!
Apparently, you read newspapers no one else sees. Can anyone else see the newspaper?

Of course.
'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

rock_1471511c.jpg

A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has turned out to be a fake.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

Now we are going to laugh, looking at people trying to put all this in their belief systems that says that we have send men to the moon.

Errrr.

And it is rather strange nobody here has read that,. I don't believe that, it was all over the news!

It is called being very 'selective' at the evidence/

But fnny to watch

And another thing.

They lost the moontapes!!!

wow what morons eh?!!!! ;)

Last edited:

My o my!
Apparently, you read newspapers no one else sees. Can anyone else see the newspaper?

Of course.

rock_1471511c.jpg

A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has turned out to be a fake.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

Now we are going to laugh, looking at people trying to put all this in their belief systems that says that we have send men to the moon.

Errrr.

And t s rather strange noboduy here has read that,. I don't believe that, it was all over the news!

It is called 'slective' at the evidence/

But fnny to watch

An other thing.

wow what morons eh?!!!!

Got any more? There were hundreds of rocks brought back. Heck, I could tell just looking at it that it didn't come from the moon. Such an obvious mess up had to have been a mistake. But hey, go on. I can't wait to see your proof that every one of the rocks is a fake.

My o my!

Of course.

rock_1471511c.jpg

Errrr.

And t s rather strange noboduy here has read that,. I don't believe that, it was all over the news!

But fnny to watch

An other thing.

wow what morons eh?!!!!

Got any more? There were hundreds of rocks brought back. Heck, I could tell just looking at it that it didn't come from the moon. Such an obvious mess up had to have been a mistake. But hey, go on. I can't wait to see your proof that every one of the rocks is a fake.

Exactly as expected.

So, they are able to give fake moonrocks and nobody notices.
That means it is possible that all the other moon rocks could also be faked of course.

They just seem to come from a region in Antartica.

Of course.

Let me put it another way.

If I give you a , alleged, moon rock, how do you really know they are from the moon?

You don't! You only trust!

It all as fake as it can get.

But people cling religiously to their belief systems.

My o my!

Of course.

rock_1471511c.jpg

Errrr.

But fnny to watch

An other thing.

wow what morons eh?!!!!

Exactly as expected.

So, they are able to give fake moonrocks and nobody notices.
That means it is possible that all the other moon rocks could also be faked of course.

They just seem to come from a region in Antartica.

Of course.

Let me put it another way.

If I give you a , alleged, moon rock, how do you really know they are from the moon?

You don't! You only trust!

It all as fake as it can get.

But people cling religiously to their belief systems.
You give me a rock, I take it to a geologist and have him analyze it. He says it came from the moon, I sell it for a lot of money. Simple.

There has never been anyone with earthly technology been on the moon!
It is all staged.

OR give me any proof that there have been 'our' people on the moon.

How come people still believe there were people on the moon? unbelievable.

Because there is trash on the moon. Where there have been people, there is trash. Trash = proof. One of Einstein's first theories.

Even is the moon landings we saw on TV were fake, the Roadies would have had to have gone there to set up all the props, lighting and plant the fake rocks. Common sense.

So where are the faked landings on Mars and Saturn? I mean if you can fake one you'd think they'd want to outdo themselves and maybe land on the sun. Of course they'd have to land on it at night, when it isn't so hot. :poke:

So where are the faked landings on Mars and Saturn? I mean if you can fake one you'd think they'd want to outdo themselves and maybe land on the sun. Of course they'd have to land on it at night, when it isn't so hot. :poke:

well, even the rover is fake!

Just filmed here on earth in a remote area.

There has never been anyone with earthly technology been on the moon!
It is all staged.

OR give me any proof that there have been 'our' people on the moon.

How come people still believe there were people on the moon? unbelievable.

Because there is trash on the moon. Where there have been people, there is trash. Trash = proof. One of Einstein's first theories.

what trash?????????????????????????????????????????????

show me some trash.

( i think I know what is coming, some dot somewhereprobably

You give me a rock, I take it to a geologist and have him analyze it. He says it came from the moon, I sell it for a lot of money. Simple.

O ic, it doesn't have to come from the moon, but someone has to SAY it comes from the moon.

Ok,

Figures

Last edited:

Forum List

Back