The moon landings were a HOAX

Would you have believed it if the Soviets had debunked it?
Debunking presumes proof. If it can't be believed, it hasn't been debunked. That's the problem with these kinds of conspiracy theories. The proponents consider questions, no matter how outlandish, to be proof of something and no argument to the contrary to be proof of anything.

That is a lot of illogical gibberis,

Wow, how 1950's horror movies-ish, If you cross the Van Allen belt, there be monsters. Umm, this isn't 1956 anymore. And this isn't a high school debate to see who has better presentation. Thanks. Your point is lost and rather vauge. Care to explain why you ask this question?

horror movies-ish? You clearly have no idea what I am talking about.

Monsters? high school?

I just see a strange attempt to ridicule.
Ridicule, yes. Clarify what your point was. Redefine.

You are not even clear on what you want.

There is no possibility the moon landings are fake. Have ya ever seen a 1960 sci fi movie?

?????????????????????????????????
Filmography in the 60's wasn't advanced enough to replicate a moon landing as realistic as the videos fed back to Earth from the lunar surface.

Firts of all, they weren't that realistic at all, They were filmed from a tv screen. That is saying something.

And about movies. I take it that you haven't considred 2001 "a space odysee?

That came out in 1968, so they worked hard on it before even 1968.

btw made by the same director who helped faking the moon-landings.

Last edited:
Dude I heard the moon is really an alien spaceship and the astronauts are covering it up or some shit like that.

Dude I heard the moon is really an alien spaceship and the astronauts are covering it up or some shit like that.

Well, you are not adressing any issues now and want to ridicule,
Which is your right, if you can't take it anymore,.
That is ok.

However, I have here also a thread that the moon is indeed an artificial object, probably indeed a space craft. yes.

And there are indeed very strange thing going on on the moon
as vieuwed by reliable so called 'remote viewers"

The moon really is not what 'education' ( read: indoctrination) has sold us!

[
Your own source states that they received broadcasts from lunar orbit. You're really grasping at straws here.

Then you haven't read it carefully enough!
"Voice signals (of good quality) were received from both the orbiting spacecraft and the Lunar Lander"

oh ok ic, but we are talkning about the MOON now, aren't we?
Ok, so now you're saying that we got all the way into lunar orbit, but didn't actually land. Don't you realize that you've just destroyed your argument that it would have been impossible to get to the moon in 1969?

There has never been anyone with earthly technology been on the moon!
It is all staged.

OR give me any proof that there have been 'our' people on the moon.

How come people still believe there were people on the moon? unbelievable.
You must be joking. What's next, you don't believe in Germs or Nuclear radiation? Parading ignorance around like this is really disillusioning in the human race.

Well, I am not talking about germs or nuclear radiation at all.
This is sheer stupidity.

However, e.g. now you are at it, germs don't cause ilnesses,
Pasteur was very very wrong.But there was a reason for his lies.

And no, I am not disillusioned in the human race.
The Moon rocks at the Smithsonian didn't just walk here by themselves. We have space shuttles, satellites and now, Virgin Galactic. All the millions of documents and film footage proving space flight IS possible. What proof do you require? Get over it. What ever that IS.
No amount of proof or evidence will ever suffice. The response will just be that it was faked or that everyone is in on the cover up.

The Moon rocks at the Smithsonian didn't just walk here by themselves. We have space shuttles, satellites and now, Virgin Galactic. All the millions of documents and film footage proving space flight IS possible. Get over it.

Something is bothering you, right?

The moon rocks are fake. So, they don't prove a thing at all!
I never said we have no space shuttle etc. But they didn't go to the moon!
That is what I am saying.
The spaceshuttle etc stays under the Van Allen Radiation Belts.
So you are confusing some things here. I have never stated there is no spaceflight.

Nice try though.
You've already admitted that we made it to lunar orbit. Thus, you've admitted that the Van Allen belts are not an issue, so that's out. You say the moon rocks are fake. Prove it.

Nasa recently even admitted they can't get past the Van Allen Belt.
Cite?

You are joking all the time, right?

NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts

Your own source a bit ago stated that we received broadcasts from lunar orbit. Sorry, but you're busted on that one, so you can stop using it now. The truth about the belts is we went through them fast enough that they were no big deal.

There is no possibility the moon landings are fake. Have ya ever seen a 1960 sci fi movie?

Filmography in the 60's wasn't advanced enough to replicate a moon landing as realistic as the videos fed back to Earth from the lunar surface.

Firts of all, they weren't that realistic at all, They were filmed from a tv screen. That is saying something.

That 2001 a Space Odyssey looked real to you explains a lot. Here are just some of the glitches...

The Kubrick Site: 2001 Gaffes & Glitches

Note that the "secret" is not so much a secret any more.

Well, the issue is that they could keep it a secret for a very vey long time.

You are also making another mistake.You assume it is huge, while in reality it isn't at all!. It is all compartimentalised.

Only a few at the top know what it is all about.

Then you are talking about secrets that came out. How about those secrets that, until now, have never come out.

So, you see, your 'logic' is very very flawed.

That 2001 a Space Odyssey looked real to you explains a lot. Here are just some of the glitches...

The Kubrick Site: 2001 Gaffes & Glitches

lol, yes! And how about the alleged moon landing video's?

lol They are no even direct but from a tv screen!

Oh and how about that cola bottle?

Give me a break, mate.

The Moon rocks at the Smithsonian didn't just walk here by themselves. We have space shuttles, satellites and now, Virgin Galactic. All the millions of documents and film footage proving space flight IS possible. Get over it.

Something is bothering you, right?

The moon rocks are fake. So, they don't prove a thing at all!
I never said we have no space shuttle etc. But they didn't go to the moon!
That is what I am saying.
The spaceshuttle etc stays under the Van Allen Radiation Belts.
So you are confusing some things here. I have never stated there is no spaceflight.

Nice try though.
You've already admitted that we made it to lunar orbit. Thus, you've admitted that the Van Allen belts are not an issue, so that's out. You say the moon rocks are fake. Prove it.

orbit?? what are you talking about? I might have made a mistake of course,

And the moon rocks are fake, of course they are.

Forum List

Back