The more mentally ill and dependent Fetterman becomes the more attractive he becomes to Democrats…right?

The more he fights for our safetynet, investment in our own country and defends my right to be LGBT the more I support him.

I hope he gets better.
Hahaha…Do you people EVER listen to how you sound to normal legit people?
”He’s a great politician because he’ll fight for my free shit and glamorize my weird as fuck faggotry.”
You can’t give two-shits about politics that should matter….hahaha…dumbmotherfuckers

Hey dumb ass, Santo's lied to get elected, in CT Richard Blumenthal lied extensively about his military service, claiming he had fought in Vietnam, a country he had never set foot in, this lie was made known to the entire state of CT several months out from general election, and it was widely reported throughout the state, as well as the United States, the public knew he was a liar, and a valor thief, and you know what scumbag, the fascist democrats elected him in a landslide!

Shove Santo's right up your ass you characterless cretin! :fu:

I won't kick a man when he is down. He is human and hasn't done anything to me. I will say that with his health history he should not have been running let alone been elected, but that's just my own perspective. I wish him well.

His wife is a horrible person to allow this.

Naturally, Democrats show how utterly rotten they are and will use brain-injured people in this way.

Hey dumb ass, Santo's lied to get elected, in CT Richard Blumenthal lied extensively about his military service, claiming he had fought in Vietnam, a country he had never set foot in, this lie was made known to the entire state of CT several months out from general election, and it was widely reported throughout the state, as well as the United States, the public knew he was a liar, and a valor thief, and you know what scumbag, the fascist democrats elected him in a landslide!

Shove Santo's right up your ass you characterless cretin! :fu:
So does that make Santos ok? I dont know what you are saying otherwise, I dont approve of anyone lying and would not vote for them. so yea, I might never vote again.

So does that make Santos ok? I dont know what you are saying otherwise, I dont approve of anyone lying and would not vote for them. so yea, I might never vote again.
You're IQ matches your character, he LIED dumb ass, the people who voted for him did not know of it until AFTER they had voted, in CT fascist democrats knew Blumenthal was a slimebag liar, they elected him anyway!

You're IQ matches your character, he LIED dumb ass, the people who voted for him did not know of it until AFTER they had voted, in CT fascist democrats knew Blumenthal was a slimebag liar, they elected him anyway!

You knew Donald Trump was a pussy grabbing pervert, a liar and conman and you still elected him President.

You knew Donald Trump was a pussy grabbing pervert, a liar and conman and you still elected him President.
Trump is pure as driven snow, I could care less about his love of chasing after skirt, you knowingly, willingly voted for a pedophile, a man you knew was a sexual deviant, and who has been credibly accused of sexual assault by his former staffer, and a traitor to the United States by former business partner, you would vote for any psychopath the party plops upon a stage, all fascist democrat filth would. That is exactly how this Fetterman scumbag got into office, you knew he was a scumbag, had ruined the city he was supposed to be mayor of, and that he is a brain damaged partial vegetable after major stroke, you fucking characterless cretins voted him in anyway, its how you lowlifes roll.... :puke3:

And in MA they re-elected Fauxcahontas.

Trump is pure as driven snow, I could care less about his love of chasing after skirt, you knowingly, willingly voted for a pedophile, a man you knew was a sexual deviant, and who has been credibly accused of sexual assault by his former staffer, and a traitor to the United States by former business partner, you would vote for any psychopath the party plops upon a stage, all fascist democrat filth would. That is exactly how this Fetterman scumbag got into office, you knew he was a scumbag, had ruined the city he was supposed to be mayor of, and that he is a brain damaged partial vegetable after major stroke, you fucking characterless cretins voted him in anyway, its how you lowlifes roll.... :puke3:

The former staffer was a con artist and a grifter with a criminal record for lying and passing bad cheques. Even her brother refused to confirm her story, and her lawyer dropped the case.

There have been no credible accusations of any kind made against Joe Biden and no criminal investigations of any kind. The rest is just your usual blither of false accusations and insanity.

Let’s be honest, the Party has become all about and all in on anything unconventional, unAmerican and weird…right?

The problem was pointed out by Derek Hunter.....if he can't make it to the Senate to vote that makes the Senate 50-50.......can cause problems for the dems....

Let’s be honest, the Party has become all about and all in on anything unconventional, unAmerican and weird…right?
All societies go unconventional & weird as nations near the end of their lifecycle or exceed their longevity. Just look @ Venezuela & worse yet, Cuba! Our USA is just a few years behind those two fiasco societies.
Yes. Uncle Fester never had a job and sponged off his parents well into his forties and depression just set in because of a stroke.
But @ least Fetterman will have an income now with his upcoming g'ment retirement! He will no longer have to sponge off his parents as he can then sponge off the taxpayers in general!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back