The more Trump sells his BS to the American Stupid, the more the market grows???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Deregulations, massive tax cuts, a trillion dollar infastructual bill, and on and on and on.....so far just talk...and guess who's benefiting from all that bullshit?? The speculatory market....Trump and his billionaire friends, are all getting rich... while the American stupid in shit belt Ohio is still waiting on all these good paying pipe dream jobs....If ever there was time for Trickle down to work, its now....yet, wages are still at its lowest, the jobs are not paying jack shit, workers are still working longer hours for less pay, while Trump and his friends...living the high life.

Meanwhile, to keep the American stupid engaged, Trump plays the fear card over and over and over, because he knows the game so well, as long as you keep white people in fear, uneducated and unhealthy, you can conquer their world.....thus is the world of Trump and his supporters.

Deregulations, massive tax cuts, a trillion dollar infastructual bill, and on and on and on.....so far just talk...and guess who's benefiting from all that bullshit?? The speculatory market....Trump and his billionaire friends, are all getting rich... while the American stupid in shit belt Ohio is still waiting on all these good paying pipe dream jobs....If ever there was time for Trickle down to work, its now....yet, wages are still at its lowest, the jobs are not paying jack shit, workers are still working longer hours for less pay, while Trump and his friends...living the high life.

Meanwhile, to keep the American stupid engaged, Trump plays the fear card over and over and over, because he knows the game so well, as long as you keep white people in fear, uneducated and unhealthy, you can conquer their world.....thus is the world of Trump and his supporters.

But I was told that was just leftover from the non-existent Clinton bull market. So the Trump run will be credited to Obama. Apparently nothing good can come from a republican president and is simply "leftovers" from previous democratic ones.

Here is a copy of a secret picture taken right before the address started.

address KKK.jpg

Dow 21,000!!!

Thank you Donald Trump!!!
LOLOLO, I wonder how many of those toothless white mops that voted for this nut is grateful for a bull market? Oh, that's only when meth prices go low, gotcha
Bull market? Remember how shitty stocks were the day after he took office? This historic market is 100% Trumps doing. Hate him all you want, but he's clearly good for the economy.

Tiggerass is grasping at any straw the racist POS can find.

The market loves Trump. Hope folks are playing this market cause they can make a bucket full of money.

Tiggerass needs better meds. The ones she's on ain't doing it. LOL

Trump said a lot in his discourse. But, then, he also said he would release his taxes.

The more you put up you're ridiculous threads the more the rest of us get a good laugh.

You need much stronger meds asshole.

The more you put up you're ridiculous threads the more the rest of us get a good laugh.

When I say the American Stupid, you do know I'm referring to your dumb white ass, yes? If you can't handle basic facts, than take your tired white ass back to rehab and get yo money back

I expect at least two years of growth, then we get to pay the piper. Remember the growth under 'W'?
No, just wait until he releases the greedy banks and lenders back onto the american landscape with all these deregulations....only this time, its gonna be really bad because Democrats and Obama won't be here to save them.

When I say the American Stupid, you do know I'm referring to your dumb white ass, yes? If you can't handle basic facts, than take your tired white ass back to rehab and get yo money back

Of course I knew what you meant. It's just that what you meant in unimportant and you just proved yourself too stupid to understand my post. Don't you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself and your race?

My 401K looks great! I'm actually almost tired of winning.

I used my 401k to buy a housed, but my wifes is growing monthly where before, for most of this year it lost money.

Nah. You're referring to you're punk black ass and everyone on the board knows it.

Carry on racist POS.

Forum List

Back