The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

it helps to read, that way you can see i responded to that bullshit and his titanic is long since on the bottom

It's very revealing that you have to lie. In reality, Skylar scored point after point after point ... all you did was reject his opening statement on that post but then ignored all of the points he made in that post.

no he didnt, maybe in your fertile imagination, which point do you think he scored lets talk about it.

I know you're insane, but ... his point filled post is still there. Feel free to address them without any assistance from me. But you already lied about responding to them, so you're already at a disadvantage.

it helps to read, that way you can see i responded to that bullshit and his titanic is long since on the bottom

It's very revealing that you have to lie. In reality, Skylar scored point after point after point ... all you did was reject his opening statement on that post but then ignored all of the points he made in that post.

no he didnt, maybe in your fertile imagination, which point do you think he scored lets talk about it.

Skylar never answered one quest of mine.

In our discussion there are only two really distinct 'sources of motivation':
1) an Afghan cave with bearded fellows resenting the freedoms the West enjoys
2) PNAC/Clean Break and their backers in Washington and Jerusalem aiming for changing the global geostrategic landscape in favor of America/Israel.

its not in the tower,

you are that fucking crazy that you think one fucking tire proves a plane impacted something?

tell us how that works man.

Like here is a strand of dog hair, proof a dog was killed here LMAO
What? 100% of the plane didn't remain inside the tower? Well I guess that proves it then. That tire was planted.

no tire flew out of the building, got a video?
No, no video, just lots of eyewitnesses who saw planes fly into the towers and plane parts found on the ground. But like you said, no evidence ... :cuckoo:

I know you're insane, but ... his point filled post is still there. Feel free to address them without any assistance from me. But you already lied about responding to them, so you're already at a disadvantage.

you dont know anything of the sort.
nice bait and switch!
tell every one I lie one post before you lie your ass off.
you said he scored and cant give us so much as one, not even one example what he scored!

You just made it all up!!

We see you!

Last edited:
What? 100% of the plane didn't remain inside the tower? Well I guess that proves it then. That tire was planted.

No, no video, just lots of eyewitnesses who saw planes fly into the towers and plane parts found on the ground. But like you said, no evidence ... :cuckoo:

we are talking about a tire not a plane, you dont even know the difference between a tire and a 757, try again.

Last edited:

you dont know anything of the sort.
nice bait and switch!
tell every one I lie one post before you lie your ass off.
you said he scored and cant give us so much as one, not even one example what he scored!

We see you!

All the bluster in the world is not going to hide the fact that you falsely claimed that you responded to his points, when in fact, you ignored all 8 enumerated points he made.

Hey, I know ... maybe if you make that LOL gif even bigger, you can fool someone into not noticing?

The first plane. Unless someone was expecting the first plane there could not of been a picture.

we are talking about a tire not a plane, you dont even know the difference between a tire and a 757, try again.
Oops, silly me ... I forgot that 757s don't have tires. :eusa_doh:

So you have no witnesses or video of a tire flying out of the building. you have no evidence.

So you have no witnesses or video of a tire flying out of the building. you have no evidence.
Right, no evidence. Well, except for the eyewitnesses who saw planes fly into the towers and plane parts that were found.

Right, no evidence. Well, except for the eyewitnesses who saw planes fly into the towers and plane parts that were found.

we are talking about a fucking tire not a 757.

thousands of people watching and taping and you have no video and no testimony that a tire flew out of the building.

your tire is NOT evidence do you need a crying towel?

I never seen a tire fly off, those planes were swallowed right up, the whole plane, no wings broke off , nothing, that's unreal. I'd hate to work in a high rise.

The first plane. Unless someone was expecting the first plane there could not of been a picture.
There couldn't be? So if someone happened to be video taping that morning and then aimed their camera at a loud passenger jet flying unusually low, there's no chance they could catch that on camera?

the plane is a transparency

TRANZ.gif

I never seen a tire fly off, those planes were swallowed right up, the whole plane, no wings broke off , nothing, that's unreal. I'd hate to work in a high rise.
You didn't see people in the tower die towers when they collapsed ... does that mean no one died when the buildings fell?

TRANZ.gif
And you think you prove that with a grainy animated gif, no doubt. Then again, you are completely insane ... so .... I should believe you and not the eyewitnesses.

TRANZ.gif

sometimes I think that as well. seeing all the different angles of the shadows of the plane, the second one, its not right. Many pilots said even with their exp. they could not never flown them in the buildings like that , with the wingspan not much room left and going at that speed.

TRANZ.gif
And you think you prove that with a grainy animated gif, no doubt. Then again, you are completely insane ... so .... I should believe you and not the eyewitnesses.

OOPSIE nice fuck up!

the same one you seen on tv and used by the omission commission!

So lets see your clear one, in fact if you have a an unmodified provably verifiable original of a 757 impacting wtc 2 I will be happy to pay you 50grand for it.

take it to your attorney have them get a hold of me here

Last edited:

Forum List

Back