The Most Disgusting Song of All Time

No, not really. In the world exists nuance. It's hard if you're not much of a thinker, I understand.

think all you want. only actions change things. and thats the problem with liberalism. its a bunch of pie in the sky thoughts that don't function in the real world.

Right, because being a thinker means you don't act.

:cuckoo:

Scary that people think life is a big one liner.

so again. lets get acting on this if it is even remotely possible.

think all you want. only actions change things. and thats the problem with liberalism. its a bunch of pie in the sky thoughts that don't function in the real world.

Right, because being a thinker means you don't act.

:cuckoo:

Scary that people think life is a big one liner.

On what? The song? I don't believe the song is possible, bruv.

The most disgusting song of all time

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wSzPBy0GgI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wSzPBy0GgI[/ame]

so politicalchic was right.

Well, no - the point I'm challenging her on is that John Lennon regretted the song.

Her source is a former assistant who was convicted of stealing from Lennon, whereas sources closer to him, and himself, stated he maintained the belief.

As far as my feelings regarding the lyrics, personally? I haven't shared those.

Well, no - the point I'm challenging her on is that John Lennon regretted the song.

Her source is a former assistant who was convicted of stealing from Lennon, whereas sources closer to him, and himself, stated he maintained the belief.

hey, we all know he got the idea from forrest gump anyway.

hey, we all know he got the idea from forrest gump anyway.

:lol:

What's wrong with you people??

It's one of the most beautiful songs ever written.

John Lennon post-Beatles is the most overrated singer/songwriter in history.

I wonder if there have been any serious studies correlating artistic taste and political preference?

I'm a liberal who thinks most of Lennon's late work was shit. How does that correlate?

If you want the 'good' Lennon, you look at stuff like 'A Day in the Life' for starters...

Political Chic - What is your favorite song? Who is your favorite singer?

I'd love to know.

Right wingers sure do love their strife and misery.

You moron.

Over 100 million killed by the Left in the last century.

"The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression" by Jean-Louis Panné, Andrzej Paczkowski, Karel Bartosek and Jean-Louis Margolin

"Already famous throughout Europe, this international bestseller plumbs recently opened archives in the former Soviet bloc to reveal the actual, practical accomplishments of Communism around the world: terror, torture, famine, mass deportations, and massacres. Astonishing in the sheer detail it amasses, the book is the first comprehensive attempt to catalogue and analyze the crimes of Communism over seventy years.

"Revolutions, like trees, must be judged by their fruit," Ignazio Silone wrote, and this is the standard the authors apply to the Communist experience—in the China of "the Great Helmsman," Kim Il Sung's Korea, Vietnam under "Uncle Ho" and Cuba under Castro, Ethiopia under Mengistu, Angola under Neto, and Afghanistan under Najibullah. The authors, all distinguished scholars based in Europe, document Communist crimes against humanity, but also crimes against national and universal culture, from Stalin's destruction of hundreds of churches in Moscow to Ceausescu's leveling of the historic heart of Bucharest to the widescale devastation visited on Chinese culture by Mao's Red Guards."
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Black-Book-Communism-Repression/dp/0674076087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384531264&sr=8-1&keywords=the+black+book+of+communism]The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression: Jean-Louis Panné, Andrzej Paczkowski, Karel Bartosek, Jean-Louis Margolin, Nicolas Werth, Stéphane Courtois, Mark Kramer, Jonathan Murphy: 9780674076082: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

You sure are lucky....you can get a copy, used, for 30 bucks....

.....when I read it, it cost me nearly $50.

What????
You're a Liberal.....so you never have to read???

What a time-saver.....

.....as long as you don't mind being recognized as a moron.

Now that's ignorant and moronic, John Lennon was no "communist."

Forum List

Back