The Most Famous Fakes In Science

"Almost nothing is known for certain except in pure mathematics." - Carl Sagan

Now I don't necessarily agree that almost nothing is known for certain, BUT Sagan is something of a god to Leftists and atheists. So beginning with his quote, let's just glance at the insuperable statistics of polypeptide synthesis. I've posted on the subject before here and the atheists and Leftists change the subject or make up nonsense.

The original synthesis of each and every protein and enzyme in your body and mine has to be explained by some *scientific* mechanism if you are an acolyte of Darwin. We have 20 different amino acids that make up our bodies. How is the first one selected for a synthesis?
1/20 is its probability. The next one, 1/20. This continues for hundreds or thousands or tens of thousands of iterations.

Titin is a protein in your muscles. It is made up of 33,450 amino acids in a precise sequence.
What is 1/20 to the 33,450th power? It's nil. It was nil tens of thousands of orders of magnitude ago. But it even gets worse. Much worse.

1. There are ~2,000 or more proteins in your body. Two thousand.

2. Proteins form peptide bonds but they also form non-peptide bonds with equal probability.
So what is 1/2 to the 33,450th power for the correct peptide bond?

3. Proteins fold. How do they "know" when and where to fold? It's exceedingly difficult even to know where to assign probability of folding, but it has to be considered, IF you can even get that far.

4. These amino acids are all levorotary, or L forms except for one amino acid. The opposite is dextrorotary, or D form. We're made up of L amino acids.
So once again, 1/2 to the 33,450th power. Just for ONE protein.

"Almost nothing is known for certain except in pure mathematics." - Carl Sagan

I wrote to his publisher asking about dozens of glaring errors in several of his books. Carl wrote back to me ignoring all his errors. He just asked me to buy his newest book. I never bought one! I got them all at the library. What a greedy little man. I sold his letter on eBay for $125 and Isaac Asimov's postcard on eBay for $75. Both of them believe in God today, you betcha.

I might scan both and post them after redacting my personal information.
Carl Sagan died in 1996. Asimov died in 1992, you betcha. You claim both of them believe in the gods? How do you know that?

Last edited:
Darwin? What a fucking joke. A eugenicist is your lame "gotcha" attempt? Swing AND a miss! Stick to your lame attempts at pushing gorebal warming, dumb ass.
I remember you now CONSPIRACY NUMBSKULL!

POSTING YOUR WACKADOODLE "CHEMTRAILS" Into Climate threads!

GIVE THE OTHER PATIENTS A TURN AT THE KEYBOARD.

LOFL

Religion/God is just another basesless Conspiracy theory.
`
Like gorebal warming and that the earth will die? We will all die in ten years if we don't pay the bankers a carbon tax? That will cool the planet how, exactly?

You really are not impressive......

Like gorebal warming and that the earth will die? We will all die in ten years if we don't pay the bankers a carbon tax? That will cool the planet how, exactly?

Annual temperature ranges go from 70 degrees in Florida to 145 degrees in Alaska and North Dakota.
So NATURALLY an increase of 2 degrees Fahrenheit OVER THE NEXT TWENTY YEARS will kill all life on the planet. Just ask any extremist wacko hypocrite, who continues to:
1. Take vacations around the world,
2. Drive their car to entertainment, friends, stores, school, games, sports, you name it,
3. Air condition their homes in summer and heat them in winter,
4. Take hot showers,
5. Drive to Environmental Wacko protests, Earth Day giddyfests, Antifa riots, BLM screamfests, and
other extremist nonsense get togethers.

US_Median_Annual_Temp_Range_small.jpg

Actually, science does not ''back up'' the bibles. That's a bumper sticker slogan you dump into threads and never support.

Sure, it does because of the scientific method which you were informed was created by a creationist. There is also evidence. We also know that what God advised people to do was always correct. Thus, what the evolutionists claim as fact and that they have a mountain of evidence, we have studied and discussed already and they are lies. Some are still theories, but probably wrong because it's the science of atheism. It really is amazing how much the science of atheism has gotten into our higher educational systems and it has pulled the wool over many people's eyes. Your science is based on religion.

Here's something I learned this month and evolutionists cannot explain how buffaloes, birds, bass, and bees travel together and somehow do not bump into each other. For humans, it takes much work and practice for them to coordinate their movements together, but divergent and unrelated animals can do it by instinct. The air force Blue Angels flying in formation takes much practice and work. The same with putting together a massive song and dance routine for the super bowl. Yet many animals can do coordinate their movements in an instant and somehow avoid colliding into each other. This shows evolution does not happen as separate lines of animals can do it while the higher animals like humans can't. We can't even move together when stopped at a traffic light and when it turns green. Another failure for the science of atheism to explain.

Actually, science does not ''back up'' the bibles. That's a bumper sticker slogan you dump into threads and never support.

Sure, it does because of the scientific method which you were informed was created by a creationist. There is also evidence. We also know that what God advised people to do was always correct. Thus, what the evolutionists claim as fact and that they have a mountain of evidence, we have studied and discussed already and they are lies. Some are still theories, but probably wrong because it's the science of atheism. It really is amazing how much the science of atheism has gotten into our higher educational systems and it has pulled the wool over many people's eyes. Your science is based on religion.
Creationers did not invent the scientific method.

There is no science of atheism.

Your gods have never offered advise to anyone.

What if you believed in a scientific principle....and became aware that it is only supported with lies and fabrications.
Would you continue to believe it?
It is....and you do. I'll prove it in this thread.

1.It would be amusing if it weren’t so tragic: the lies that have been perpetrated in government school. Like this...

“Evolution is a fact.” Science Believers

And this…

“Evolution [Darwin’s Theory] is a fact and is the basis of all of biology. The theory of evolution is the most robust, well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.” The Pretense Called Evolution

2. The ’proof’ offered by a number of those fooled is the fossil record, and the mechanism of mutations, both of which have been proven false. Proof can be found here:

The Pretense Called Evolution

and

The Biology Term For History

Both scrupulously documented and supported.

3. The reason this thread should be in Politics, not Science, is because Darwin’s plan, colloquially referred to as evolution, is that it, like the hallmark of politics, is based on lies.
In fact, that alone should make every person of integrity furious! And curious….’why would lies be necessary whether the theory is true or not?’ What makes advancing it so important?

4. One example is this, from the textbook currently used in NYC high schools, and probably throughout the nation:

“By examining fossils from sequential layers of rock, one could view how a species had changed and produced different species over time.” Kenneth R. Miller and Joseph S. Levine, Prentice Hall Biology (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2002), 382.

The actual fossil record shows the opposite of Darwin’s beliefs: " A few of the gaps (which are systematic in the fossil record) they claim to fill, but there’s another deposit in the region that throws the whole evolutionary story into disrepute: the Chengyiang bed in southern China. Here, the Cambrian Explosion has been documented in fine detail; all the major animal phyla appear in the early Cambrian without precursors."
Chinese Fossil Beds Astound Paleontologists (http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/nature/journal/v421/n6925/full/nature01420_fs.html)

Entirely new lines simply materialize without the myriad failed changes that Darwin predicted.

And, why is it acceptable, or necessary, to lie to make the point?
But there is an even greater fabrication used to advance Darwinian beliefs....you learned it....and believed it….I’ll get to it…
The Queen of the Dummies is denying science again.

Me?

Queen is acceptable....but what science am I denying?

The propaganda called Darwin's theory????

You're not one of the fools who imagines (I almost said 'thinks') that there is proof of Darwin, are you?
So where do you think all the different animals came from? God abracadabra-ed them into being?

"So where do you think all the different animals came from?"

Is this your admission that I have forced you to except that Darwin's theory is false?

Excellent.
If you can offer up an answer to my question that satisfies the scientist in me, I'll dump Darwin. No problem.

The opposite: provide what you claim as proof of the thesis proffered in government school......the one you bought like it was on sale.
So you can't say where you think all the different animals came from? (I always went to a private school so have no idea what they do in the public system).

Did they teach Darwin's theory?

Did you look for proof, or simply nod your head?

Or.....can you provide proof of that theory?
If there was empirical proof, I'm guessing that they wouldn't still call it a theory. Is that the right answer?

Now where do you think all the different animals came from?

It is taught as a fact.....it is not only not a fact, but there is empirical evidence that it is wrong.

Why is it taught as a fact?
How should I know why they teach what they do? Not my problem.

So where do all the different animals come from?

"How should I know why they teach what they do? "

The question should be posed this way: Why is it so important for certain forces that Darwin's theory be accepted as fact?

Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation,

A pity you've never gotten to that realization.

What if you believed in a scientific principle....and became aware that it is only supported with lies and fabrications.

1.It would be amusing if it weren’t so tragic: the lies that have been perpetrated in government school. Like this...

And this…

“Evolution [Darwin’s Theory] is a fact and is the basis of all of biology. The theory of evolution is the most robust, well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.” The Pretense Called Evolution

2. The ’proof’ offered by a number of those fooled is the fossil record, and the mechanism of mutations, both of which have been proven false. Proof can be found here:

and

3. The reason this thread should be in Politics, not Science, is because Darwin’s plan, colloquially referred to as evolution, is that it, like the hallmark of politics, is based on lies.
In fact, that alone should make every person of integrity furious! And curious….’why would lies be necessary whether the theory is true or not?’ What makes advancing it so important?

4. One example is this, from the textbook currently used in NYC high schools, and probably throughout the nation:

“By examining fossils from sequential layers of rock, one could view how a species had changed and produced different species over time.” Kenneth R. Miller and Joseph S. Levine, Prentice Hall Biology (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2002), 382.

The actual fossil record shows the opposite of Darwin’s beliefs: " A few of the gaps (which are systematic in the fossil record) they claim to fill, but there’s another deposit in the region that throws the whole evolutionary story into disrepute: the Chengyiang bed in southern China. Here, the Cambrian Explosion has been documented in fine detail; all the major animal phyla appear in the early Cambrian without precursors."
Chinese Fossil Beds Astound Paleontologists (http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/nature/journal/v421/n6925/full/nature01420_fs.html)

Entirely new lines simply materialize without the myriad failed changes that Darwin predicted.

But there is an even greater fabrication used to advance Darwinian beliefs....you learned it....and believed it….I’ll get to it…

Me?

You're not one of the fools who imagines (I almost said 'thinks') that there is proof of Darwin, are you?
So where do you think all the different animals came from? God abracadabra-ed them into being?

Is this your admission that I have forced you to except that Darwin's theory is false?

Excellent.
If you can offer up an answer to my question that satisfies the scientist in me, I'll dump Darwin. No problem.

The opposite: provide what you claim as proof of the thesis proffered in government school......the one you bought like it was on sale.
So you can't say where you think all the different animals came from? (I always went to a private school so have no idea what they do in the public system).

If there was empirical proof, I'm guessing that they wouldn't still call it a theory. Is that the right answer?

It is taught as a fact.....it is not only not a fact, but there is empirical evidence that it is wrong.

The question should be posed this way: Why is it so important for certain forces that Darwin's theory be accepted as fact?

Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation,

More of your ignorant comments about Darwin's theory being provably false yet you offer nothing to support your ignorant and uninformed comment.

Yes. A pity you perpetuate your ignorant and uninformed opinions.

Here's something I learned this month and evolutionists cannot explain how buffaloes, birds, bass, and bees travel together and somehow do not bump into each other. For humans, it takes much work and practice for them to coordinate their movements together, but divergent and unrelated animals can do it by instinct. The air force Blue Angels flying in formation takes much practice and work. The same with putting together a massive song and dance routine for the super bowl. Yet many animals can do coordinate their movements in an instant and somehow avoid colliding into each other. This shows evolution does not happen as separate lines of animals can do it while the higher animals like humans can't. We can't even move together when stopped at a traffic light and when it turns green. Another failure for the science of atheism to explain.
That's so silly.

Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation
It's called a theory for a reason.

So where do all the different animals come from? Or have I stumped you again? :biggrin:

And this…

and

Me?

Excellent.

More of your ignorant comments about Darwin's theory being provably false yet you offer nothing to support your ignorant and uninformed comment.

Yes. A pity you perpetuate your ignorant and uninformed opinions.
Where does NorthKoreaChic think all the different animals come from? She won't answer me for some reason. Maybe she thinks her answer is foolish?

Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation

So where do all the different animals come from? Or have I stumped you again? :biggrin:

It's taught as though it's a proven fact.

Answer the question: why is it so important that you believe Darwin's theory is a fact?

You've 'stumped' everybody.

There is no proven answer to that question.

Now answer my question.

Answer the question: why is it so important that you believe Darwin's theory is a fact?
I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. So your turn, what's your theory to why there are so many different kinds of animals, where do they all come from?

Now answer my question.
If I haven't stumped you, then why don't you answer: where do all the different animals come from?

I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. So your turn, what's your theory to why there are so many different kinds of animals, where do they all come from?

"I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. "

It's presented as a fact. You may claim, now, that it is only a theory, but your posts imply the very opposite.

Now.....why is it so important that it be accepted as the truth?

Now answer my question.
If I haven't stumped you, then why don't you answer: where do all the different animals come from?

If Darwin's theory doesn't answer that question.....where is the answer?

It's presented as a fact. You may claim, now, that it is only a theory, but your posts imply the very opposite.

It's the most plausible theory. What's your theory? Ashamed to say? Because even you think it's kinda dumb?

Now answer my question.

If Darwin's theory doesn't answer that question.....where is the answer?
That's what I've been asking you for the last 3 days, lol.

It's the most plausible theory. What's your theory? Ashamed to say? Because even you think it's kinda dumb?

"It's the most plausible theory."

It wasn't even when he offered it a century and a half ago.

You're simply too easily led.

"THE ABRUPT manner in which whole groups of species suddenly appear in certain formations, has been urged by several palæontologists—for instance, by Agassiz, Pictet, and Sedgwick—as a fatal objection to the belief in the transmutation of species. If numerous species, belonging to the same genera or families, have really started into life at once, the fact would be fatal to the theory of evolution through natural selection." Darwin, "On The Origin of Species," p.302

“Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms.”ch.6

. To the question why we do not find records of these vast primordial periods, I can give no satisfactory answer.”

Darwin, "On The Origin of Speices," chapter nine

The case at present must remain inexplicable; and may be truly urged as a valid argument against the views here entertained.”

“Although Darwin’s theory is often compared favorably to the great theories of mathematical physics on the grounds that evolution is as well established as gravity, very few physicists have been heard observing that gravity is as well established as evolution.” Philip Zaleski

Forum List

Back