The Most Famous Fakes In Science

"How should I know why they teach what they do? "

The question should be posed this way: Why is it so important for certain forces that Darwin's theory be accepted as fact?
Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation
A pity you've never gotten to that realization.
It's called a theory for a reason.

So where do all the different animals come from? Or have I stumped you again? :biggrin:

It's taught as though it's a proven fact.

Answer the question: why is it so important that you believe Darwin's theory is a fact?
I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. So your turn, what's your theory to why there are so many different kinds of animals, where do they all come from?

"I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. "

It's presented as a fact. You may claim, now, that it is only a theory, but your posts imply the very opposite.

Now.....why is it so important that it be accepted as the truth?
It's the most plausible theory. What's your theory? Ashamed to say? Because even you think it's kinda dumb?

"It's the most plausible theory."

It wasn't even when he offered it a century and a half ago.

You're simply too easily led.

"THE ABRUPT manner in which whole groups of species suddenly appear in certain formations, has been urged by several palæontologists—for instance, by Agassiz, Pictet, and Sedgwick—as a fatal objection to the belief in the transmutation of species. If numerous species, belonging to the same genera or families, have really started into life at once, the fact would be fatal to the theory of evolution through natural selection." Darwin, "On The Origin of Species," p.302

“Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms.”ch.6

. To the question why we do not find records of these vast primordial periods, I can give no satisfactory answer.”

Darwin, "On The Origin of Speices," chapter nine

The case at present must remain inexplicable; and may be truly urged as a valid argument against the views here entertained.”

“Although Darwin’s theory is often compared favorably to the great theories of mathematical physics on the grounds that evolution is as well established as gravity, very few physicists have been heard observing that gravity is as well established as evolution.” Philip Zaleski
Ok, but what's your explanation to all the different species? This copy&paste is all about Darwin, whom you dismiss.

The question should be posed this way: Why is it so important for certain forces that Darwin's theory be accepted as fact?
Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation

So where do all the different animals come from? Or have I stumped you again? :biggrin:

Answer the question: why is it so important that you believe Darwin's theory is a fact?
I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. So your turn, what's your theory to why there are so many different kinds of animals, where do they all come from?

It's presented as a fact. You may claim, now, that it is only a theory, but your posts imply the very opposite.

It's the most plausible theory. What's your theory? Ashamed to say? Because even you think it's kinda dumb?

"THE ABRUPT manner in which whole groups of species suddenly appear in certain formations, has been urged by several palæontologists—for instance, by Agassiz, Pictet, and Sedgwick—as a fatal objection to the belief in the transmutation of species. If numerous species, belonging to the same genera or families, have really started into life at once, the fact would be fatal to the theory of evolution through natural selection." Darwin, "On The Origin of Species," p.302

“Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms.”ch.6

. To the question why we do not find records of these vast primordial periods, I can give no satisfactory answer.”

The case at present must remain inexplicable; and may be truly urged as a valid argument against the views here entertained.”

“Although Darwin’s theory is often compared favorably to the great theories of mathematical physics on the grounds that evolution is as well established as gravity, very few physicists have been heard observing that gravity is as well established as evolution.” Philip Zaleski

Actually,

Evolution by natural selection is one of the best substantiated theories in the history of science, supported by evidence from a wide variety of scientific disciplines, including paleontology, geology, genetics and developmental biology.

Ok, but what's your explanation to all the different species? This copy&paste is all about Darwin, whom you dismiss.

Scientists dismiss Darwin.

“He [Darwin] prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search….It has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin’s predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction was wrong.” (Eldridge, Niles, The Myths of Human Evolution, 1984, pp.45-46.)

Political chic “quoted”

So who is Philip Zaleski?

Philip Zaleski is an author and editor of works on spirituality, with a particular focus on prayer and the practice of spiritual life. He is the author of The Recollected Heart and Gifts of the Spirit: Living the Wisdom of the Great Religious Traditions, and with his wife Carol, co-author and co-editor, respectively, of Prayer: A History and The Book of Heaven.

So, no. Philip Zaleski has no science credentials. Nor does Political chic.

Last edited:

“He [Darwin] prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search….It has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin’s predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction was wrong.” (Eldridge, Niles, The Myths of Human Evolution, 1984, pp.45-46.)

Here we have the usual fraud perpetrated by the Disco’tute / Harun Yahya groupie.

It’s the typical pattern of cutting and pasting edited, altered and parsed “quotes”.

These frauds perpetrated by creationers are so common, the talkorigins site has entire catalogs that expose the usual frauds perpetrated by the fundie hacks.

Quote #37
"Paleontologists just were not seeing the expected changes in their fossils as they pursued them up through the rock record. ...That individual kinds of fossils remain recognizably the same throughout the length of their occurrence in the fossil record had been known to paleontologists long before Darwin published his Origin. Darwin himself, ...prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search ...One hundred and twenty years of paleontological research later, it has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin's predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction is wrong. ...The observation that species are amazingly conservative and static entities throughout long periods of time has all the qualities of the emperor's new clothes: everyone knew it but preferred to ignore it. Paleontologists, faced with a recalcitrant record obstinately refusing to yield Darwin's predicted pattern, simply looked the other way." (Eldredge, N. and Tattersall, I., The Myths of Human Evolution, 1982, p. 45-46)
In the passages quoted, Eldredge and Tattersall are discussing the merits of gradualism, something the quote miner has left out, as we can see:

The main impetus for expanding the view that species are discrete at any one point in time, to embrace their entire history, comes from the fossil record. Paleontologists just were not seeing the expected changes in their fossils as they pursued them up through the rock record. Instead, collections of nearly identical specimens, separated in some cases by 5 million years, suggested that the overwhelming majority of animal and plant species were tremendously conservative throughout their histories.
That individual kinds of fossils remain recognizably the same throughout the length of their occurrence in the fossil record had been known to paleontologists long before Darwin published his Origin. Darwin himself, troubled by the stubbornness of the fossil record in refusing to yield abundant examples of gradual change, devoted two chapters to the fossil record. To preserve his argument he was forced to assert that the fossil record was too incomplete, to full of gaps, to produce the expected patterns of change. He prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search and then his major thesis - that evolutionary change is gradual and progressive - would be vindicated. One hundred and twenty years of paleontological research later, it has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin's predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction is wrong.
The observation that species are amazingly conservative and static entities throughout long periods of time has all the qualities of the emperor's new clothes: everyone knew it but preferred to ignore it. Paleontologists, faced with a recalcitrant record obstinately refusing to yield Darwin's predicted pattern, simply looked the other way. Rather than challenge well-entrenched evolutionary theory, paleontologists tacitly agreed with their zoological colleagues that the fossil record was too poor to do much beyond supporting, in a general sort of way, the basic thesis that life had evolved.

Last edited:

Ok, Let's dismiss Darwin. What's your theory for all the species? How did they come about?

What if you believed in a scientific principle....and became aware that it is only supported with lies and fabrications.
Would you continue to believe it?
It is....and you do. I'll prove it in this thread.

1.It would be amusing if it weren’t so tragic: the lies that have been perpetrated in government school. Like this...

“Evolution is a fact.” Science Believers

And this…

“Evolution [Darwin’s Theory] is a fact and is the basis of all of biology. The theory of evolution is the most robust, well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.” The Pretense Called Evolution

2. The ’proof’ offered by a number of those fooled is the fossil record, and the mechanism of mutations, both of which have been proven false. Proof can be found here:

The Pretense Called Evolution

and

The Biology Term For History

Both scrupulously documented and supported.

3. The reason this thread should be in Politics, not Science, is because Darwin’s plan, colloquially referred to as evolution, is that it, like the hallmark of politics, is based on lies.
In fact, that alone should make every person of integrity furious! And curious….’why would lies be necessary whether the theory is true or not?’ What makes advancing it so important?

4. One example is this, from the textbook currently used in NYC high schools, and probably throughout the nation:

“By examining fossils from sequential layers of rock, one could view how a species had changed and produced different species over time.” Kenneth R. Miller and Joseph S. Levine, Prentice Hall Biology (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2002), 382.

The actual fossil record shows the opposite of Darwin’s beliefs: " A few of the gaps (which are systematic in the fossil record) they claim to fill, but there’s another deposit in the region that throws the whole evolutionary story into disrepute: the Chengyiang bed in southern China. Here, the Cambrian Explosion has been documented in fine detail; all the major animal phyla appear in the early Cambrian without precursors."
Chinese Fossil Beds Astound Paleontologists (http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/nature/journal/v421/n6925/full/nature01420_fs.html)

Entirely new lines simply materialize without the myriad failed changes that Darwin predicted.

And, why is it acceptable, or necessary, to lie to make the point?
But there is an even greater fabrication used to advance Darwinian beliefs....you learned it....and believed it….I’ll get to it…
Lot of ramblings that translate into, you know nothing about science. Seriously, does Faux News write your medical scrips ? How about your cell phone ? Is that magic conjured up by Mike Pense? Geesus, you walk through a life that’s completely dependent upon the science of people you discredit. You likely wouldn’t be alive to day without the work done in evolution by scientists.

Last edited:
What if you believed in a scientific principle....and became aware that it is only supported with lies and fabrications.

1.It would be amusing if it weren’t so tragic: the lies that have been perpetrated in government school. Like this...

And this…

“Evolution [Darwin’s Theory] is a fact and is the basis of all of biology. The theory of evolution is the most robust, well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.” The Pretense Called Evolution

2. The ’proof’ offered by a number of those fooled is the fossil record, and the mechanism of mutations, both of which have been proven false. Proof can be found here:

and

3. The reason this thread should be in Politics, not Science, is because Darwin’s plan, colloquially referred to as evolution, is that it, like the hallmark of politics, is based on lies.
In fact, that alone should make every person of integrity furious! And curious….’why would lies be necessary whether the theory is true or not?’ What makes advancing it so important?

4. One example is this, from the textbook currently used in NYC high schools, and probably throughout the nation:

“By examining fossils from sequential layers of rock, one could view how a species had changed and produced different species over time.” Kenneth R. Miller and Joseph S. Levine, Prentice Hall Biology (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2002), 382.

The actual fossil record shows the opposite of Darwin’s beliefs: " A few of the gaps (which are systematic in the fossil record) they claim to fill, but there’s another deposit in the region that throws the whole evolutionary story into disrepute: the Chengyiang bed in southern China. Here, the Cambrian Explosion has been documented in fine detail; all the major animal phyla appear in the early Cambrian without precursors."
Chinese Fossil Beds Astound Paleontologists (http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/nature/journal/v421/n6925/full/nature01420_fs.html)

Entirely new lines simply materialize without the myriad failed changes that Darwin predicted.

But there is an even greater fabrication used to advance Darwinian beliefs....you learned it....and believed it….I’ll get to it…

Your frantic cutting and pasting of phony, edited and parsed ''quotes'' depicts real ignorance of some very basic concepts of reasoning and is a rather graphic display of your poorly developed analytical skills.

There is no ''belief'' required with regard to scientific principles. When the data and evidence support the scientific principle, one can come to conclusions about that principle.

Might I suggest you spend less time mining ''quotes'' from Harun Yahya and spend more time paying attention to the factual data presented to you?

Ok, Let's dismiss Darwin. What's your theory for all the species? How did they come about?

What's the reason that Darwinism is applied to schoolchildren as fact?

And this…

and

Lot of ramblings that translate into, you know nothing about science. Seriously, does Faux News write your medical scrips ? How about your cell phone ? Is that magic conjured up by Mike Pense? Geesus, you walk through a life that’s completely dependent upon the science of people you discredit. You likely wouldn’t be alive to day without the work done in evolution by scientists.

What 'science' are you referring to?

Certainly not Darwinism.

"...the reasons for rejecting Darwin's proposal were many, but first of all that many innovations cannot possibly come into existence through accumulation of many small steps, and even if they can, natural selection cannot accomplish it, because incipient and intermediate stages are not advantageous."Lovtrup, S. (1987)Darwinism: The Refutation of a MythCroom Helm Ltd., Beckingham, Kent, p. 275

Why the need for the "Darwinism'' slogan? That simply identifies the stereotypical slogan you mined from Harun Yahya.

You can't identify what is not factual about Darwinian theory in view of the demonstrated support for the theory so your comment is rather pointless.

Arks, supernaturalism, magic, fears and superstitions tell us nothing about the natural world.

Another display showcasing your lack of cognitive skills.

So you don't want to say how you think all the different animals came about. So I'll assume that you think god just poofed everything into existence. Mainly because I can't think of any other way it could happen.

And this…

and

Certainly not Darwinism.

"...the reasons for rejecting Darwin's proposal were many, but first of all that many innovations cannot possibly come into existence through accumulation of many small steps, and even if they can, natural selection cannot accomplish it, because incipient and intermediate stages are not advantageous."Lovtrup, S. (1987)Darwinism: The Refutation of a MythCroom Helm Ltd., Beckingham, Kent, p. 275
The ''quote'' by Lovtrup is another fraud you cut and paste relentlessly. That's quite comical as the fuller ''quote'' refutes your intent.

More of your dumping the same “quotes” that were shown to refute your cutting and pasting.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/31485065_Darwinism_The_Refutation_of_a_Myth

“... appears that Lovtrup is defending macro-mutations, and he rejects micro-mutations as the sole mechanism of evolution (p261,274). Indeed on p369 we find: "It thus appears that all the objections against the macromutation theory may easily be met, and this is in itself perhaps the most compelling evidence in its favour“

Thanks.

Seriously, do you know what science is ? Yes, Darwin was a scientist. You have this uninformed idea that science is 100% perfect from day one. Nothing is, least of all anyother measure.. Science helps understand complex ideas dependent on the information available at the time. . Many of Darwin’s conjectures are still valid, some are not. Do you get your ideas from a cereal box ? Cause really, nothing else comes close. Are you going to say Newton is not a real scientist even though Newtonian physics has been improved upon ? Of course not.

Last edited:

So you don't want to say how you think all the different animals came about. So I'll assume that you think god just poofed everything into existence. Mainly because I can't think of any other way it could happen.
You have a plethora of the best sources to answer questions like that ....not found on this forum. It’s worth it to use them.

Last edited:

And this…

and

Okay, you've convinced me.

Now, what is your personal theory on how we got here? Precisely?

Darwin has nothing to do with 'how we got here'...how life began. It is provided as an explanation for the diversity of life as it appears now.

There are numerous theories, a number of which I have noted in the past.

Darwin's is without proof, and in many ways, disproven.

The real question is why it is sooooo important for certain ideologies to claim science has found the explanation for speciation when, as of now, it has not.

Why is Darwin so important to a certain political view?
So you don't want to tell me? Is this another secret?

How do you think we got here? What is your best personal guess? Or perhaps you're like me, and you admit you don't know?
She answered your question troll.

Seriously, do you know what science is ? Yes, Darwin was a scientist. You have this uninformed idea that science is 100% perfect from day one. Nothing is, least of all anyother measure.. Science helps understand complex ideas dependent on the information available at the time. Darwin‘S are some. Many of his conjectures are still valid, some are not. Do you get your ideas from a cereal box ? Cause really, nothing else comes close. Are you going to say Newton is not a real scientist even though Newtonian physics has been improved upon ? Of course not.
What cereal box has evolution theory printed on it?

So you don't want to say why the operators of government schooling impose it on the unsuspecting as proven truth?

Is it because you aren't that brave, or you aren't that intelligent?

Seriously, do you know what science is ? Yes, Darwin was a scientist. You have this uninformed idea that science is 100% perfect from day one. Nothing is, least of all anyother measure.. Science helps understand complex ideas dependent on the information available at the time. Darwin‘S are some. Many of his conjectures are still valid, some are not. Do you get your ideas from a cereal box ? Cause really, nothing else comes close. Are you going to say Newton is not a real scientist even though Newtonian physics has been improved upon ? Of course not.

Can you provide the proof that suckered you into accepting the failed concept, Darwinism?

"Many of his conjectures are still valid,..."

Such as? (This is the point where you realize that you don't know what you're talking about.)

You’re question, if you knew science, should be.....Do you really want to know which ideas of Darwin are still valid and which are not ? That answer is easy. After gathering more evidence then Darwin ever had available , there are at least 3500 university sources that can tell you. ( among Hundreds of others)
Can you provide the proof that suckered you into accepting the failed concept, Darwinism?

"Many of his conjectures are still valid,..."

Such as? (This is the point where you realize that you don't know what you're talking about.)

Do you want me to impress no one on my ability to google. The best science is FREE. It’s not your made up bullshit that you have give a 15% tithing just to hear a preacher fill you full of shit.

You’re question, if you knew science, should be.....Do you really want to know which ideas of Darwin are still valid and which are not ? That answer is easy. After gathering more evidence then Darwin ever had available , there are at least 3500 university sources that can tell you. ( among Hundreds of others)

I’ve learned long ago that doing the work for a lazy ass denier does no good. If they aren’t going to believe institutes like Johns Hopkins, they ain’t going believe me. Look it up yourself.

Forum List

Back