The Most Famous Fakes In Science

What 'science' are you referring to?
Seriously, do you know what science is ? Yes, Darwin was a scientist. You have this uninformed idea that science is 100% perfect from day one. Nothing is, least of all anyother measure.. Science helps understand complex ideas dependent on the information available at the time. Darwin‘S are some. Many of his conjectures are still valid, some are not. Do you get your ideas from a cereal box ? Cause really, nothing else comes close. Are you going to say Newton is not a real scientist even though Newtonian physics has been improved upon ? Of course not.
What cereal box has evolution theory printed on it?
The one trump and his dumb ass uses his tiny hands on.

Last edited:
Seriously, do you know what science is ? Yes, Darwin was a scientist. You have this uninformed idea that science is 100% perfect from day one. Nothing is, least of all anyother measure.. Science helps understand complex ideas dependent on the information available at the time. Darwin‘S are some. Many of his conjectures are still valid, some are not. Do you get your ideas from a cereal box ? Cause really, nothing else comes close. Are you going to say Newton is not a real scientist even though Newtonian physics has been improved upon ? Of course not.
The one trump 5he dumb ass uses his tiny hands on.
What the hell does that mean?

"How should I know why they teach what they do? "

The question should be posed this way: Why is it so important for certain forces that Darwin's theory be accepted as fact?
Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation
A pity you've never gotten to that realization.
It's called a theory for a reason.

So where do all the different animals come from? Or have I stumped you again? :biggrin:

It's taught as though it's a proven fact.

Answer the question: why is it so important that you believe Darwin's theory is a fact?
I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. So your turn, what's your theory to why there are so many different kinds of animals, where do they all come from?

"I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. "

It's presented as a fact. You may claim, now, that it is only a theory, but your posts imply the very opposite.

Now.....why is it so important that it be accepted as the truth?
It's the most plausible theory. What's your theory? Ashamed to say? Because even you think it's kinda dumb?

"It's the most plausible theory."

It wasn't even when he offered it a century and a half ago.

You're simply too easily led.

"THE ABRUPT manner in which whole groups of species suddenly appear in certain formations, has been urged by several palæontologists—for instance, by Agassiz, Pictet, and Sedgwick—as a fatal objection to the belief in the transmutation of species. If numerous species, belonging to the same genera or families, have really started into life at once, the fact would be fatal to the theory of evolution through natural selection." Darwin, "On The Origin of Species," p.302

“Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms.”ch.6

. To the question why we do not find records of these vast primordial periods, I can give no satisfactory answer.”

Darwin, "On The Origin of Speices," chapter nine

The case at present must remain inexplicable; and may be truly urged as a valid argument against the views here entertained.”

“Although Darwin’s theory is often compared favorably to the great theories of mathematical physics on the grounds that evolution is as well established as gravity, very few physicists have been heard observing that gravity is as well established as evolution.” Philip Zaleski
Ok, but what's your explanation to all the different species? This copy&paste is all about Darwin, whom you dismiss.

Scientists dismiss Darwin.

“He [Darwin] prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search….It has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin’s predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction was wrong.” (Eldridge, Niles, The Myths of Human Evolution, 1984, pp.45-46.)
Ok, Let's dismiss Darwin. What's your theory for all the species? How did they come about?

What's the reason that Darwinism is applied to schoolchildren as fact?
Well, quite simply, Darwinian theory is supported by evidence.

What's the reason your preferred ideology of Harun Yahya'ism is not applied to schoolchildren?

You’re question, if you knew science, should be.....Do you really want to know which ideas of Darwin are still valid and which are not ? That answer is easy. After gathering more evidence then Darwin ever had available , there are at least 3500 university sources that can tell you. ( among Hundreds of others)
Can you provide the proof that suckered you into accepting the failed concept, Darwinism?

"Many of his conjectures are still valid,..."

Such as? (This is the point where you realize that you don't know what you're talking about.)

Do you want me to impress no one on my ability to google. The best science is FREE. It’s not your made up bullshit that you have give a 15% tithing just to hear a preacher fill you full of shit.

You’re question, if you knew science, should be.....Do you really want to know which ideas of Darwin are still valid and which are not ? That answer is easy. After gathering more evidence then Darwin ever had available , there are at least 3500 university sources that can tell you. ( among Hundreds of others)

I’ve learned long ago that doing the work for a lazy ass denier does no good. If they aren’t going to believe institutes like Johns Hopkins, they ain’t going believe me. Look it up yourself.

You didn't answer the question.

Why is that?

Is this why?
"It's shocking how much venom and bile you can stir up by criticizing Darwin in public. I more or less expected, when I wrote a post critical of evolutionary theory at BigThink.com, there'd be a few heated comments. I didn't expect so many of the 600+ comments to be so heated. Quite a few of the comments were and are just plain ugly. And the most vitriolic attacks came not from the religious right, but from supporters of Darwin! " Scientists should be humble, not arrogant

The one trump 5he dumb ass uses his tiny hands on.
What the hell does that mean?

It means 'changing the subject.'

Can you provide the proof that suckered you into accepting the failed concept, Darwinism?

Such as? (This is the point where you realize that you don't know what you're talking about.)

Do you want me to impress no one on my ability to google. The best science is FREE. It’s not your made up bullshit that you have give a 15% tithing just to hear a preacher fill you full of shit.

I’ve learned long ago that doing the work for a lazy ass denier does no good. If they aren’t going to believe institutes like Johns Hopkins, they ain’t going believe me. Look it up yourself.

Why is that?

Is this why?
"It's shocking how much venom and bile you can stir up by criticizing Darwin in public. I more or less expected, when I wrote a post critical of evolutionary theory at BigThink.com, there'd be a few heated comments. I didn't expect so many of the 600+ comments to be so heated. Quite a few of the comments were and are just plain ugly. And the most vitriolic attacks came not from the religious right, but from supporters of Darwin! " Scientists should be humble, not arrogant
Cutting and pasting from someone's blog.

Anything from the supermarket tabloids you want to cut and paste?

Why is that?

Is this why?
It was a stupid non science question. It assumed Darwin was wrong. He wasn’t necessarily wrong THEN given the evidence he had. Science is not wrong. It’s a methodology. You either believe in it or the wizzard of Oz.

Why is that?

Is this why?
It was a stupid non science question. It assumed Darwin was wrong. He wasn’t necessarily wrong THEN given the evidence he had. Science is not wrong. It’s a methodology. You either believe in it or the wizzard of Oz.

"He wasn’t necessarily wrong THEN given the evidence he had."

Such as?

As of this post, you are still nothing but a windbag, refusing to admit you've been indoctrinated.

Pretty weak of you.

Why is that?

Is this why?

Such as?

As of this post, you are still nothing but a windbag, refusing to admit you've been indoctrinated.

Pretty weak of you.
Pretty comical coming from the Harun Yahya groupie.

The question should be posed this way: Why is it so important for certain forces that Darwin's theory be accepted as fact?
Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation

So where do all the different animals come from? Or have I stumped you again? :biggrin:

Answer the question: why is it so important that you believe Darwin's theory is a fact?
I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. So your turn, what's your theory to why there are so many different kinds of animals, where do they all come from?

It's presented as a fact. You may claim, now, that it is only a theory, but your posts imply the very opposite.

It's the most plausible theory. What's your theory? Ashamed to say? Because even you think it's kinda dumb?

"THE ABRUPT manner in which whole groups of species suddenly appear in certain formations, has been urged by several palæontologists—for instance, by Agassiz, Pictet, and Sedgwick—as a fatal objection to the belief in the transmutation of species. If numerous species, belonging to the same genera or families, have really started into life at once, the fact would be fatal to the theory of evolution through natural selection." Darwin, "On The Origin of Species," p.302

“Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms.”ch.6

. To the question why we do not find records of these vast primordial periods, I can give no satisfactory answer.”

The case at present must remain inexplicable; and may be truly urged as a valid argument against the views here entertained.”

“Although Darwin’s theory is often compared favorably to the great theories of mathematical physics on the grounds that evolution is as well established as gravity, very few physicists have been heard observing that gravity is as well established as evolution.” Philip Zaleski
Ok, but what's your explanation to all the different species? This copy&paste is all about Darwin, whom you dismiss.

“He [Darwin] prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search….It has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin’s predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction was wrong.” (Eldridge, Niles, The Myths of Human Evolution, 1984, pp.45-46.)
Ok, Let's dismiss Darwin. What's your theory for all the species? How did they come about?

So you don't want to say how you think all the different animals came about. So I'll assume that you think god just poofed everything into existence. Mainly because I can't think of any other way it could happen.
You have a plethora of the best sources to answer questions like that ....not found on this forum. It’s worth it to use them.
Like what?

So you don't want to say how you think all the different animals came about. So I'll assume that you think god just poofed everything into existence. Mainly because I can't think of any other way it could happen.

So you don't want to say why the operators of government schooling impose it on the unsuspecting as proven truth?

Is it because you aren't that brave, or you aren't that intelligent?
I didn’t go to public school, looks like you did, lol.

So god magically made the animals appear, I never would have thought that of you, because you like to think of yourself as the smartest one here.

So you don't want to say why the operators of government schooling impose it on the unsuspecting as proven truth?

Is it because you aren't that brave, or you aren't that intelligent?
I didn’t go to public school, looks like you did, lol.

So god magically made the animals appear, I never would have thought that of you, because you like to think of yourself as the smartest one here.

You're the one changing the subject.

My question must be painful to you......you must really feel stupid.

Why is that?

Is this why?

Such as?

Pretty weak of you.
Look it up. You’re the wind bag You can find the address of a favorite restaurant can’t you. Should be easy to find Darwin’s life story. I’m not doing any lazy ass work for a denier.

Why is that?

Is this why?

Such as?

Pretty weak of you.
Look it up. You’re the wind bag You can find the address of a favorite restaurant can’t you. Should be easy to find Darwin’s life story. I’m not doing any lazy ass work for a denier.

I've simply asked you to support statements you've made.

And, as all have learned.....you can't.

That's a characteristic of the mindless indoctrination your sort has undergone.

Do a little research before your next error.

State what?
The hypothesis you think is correct. Are you retarded? That's 7 times, now.

My mission is to reveal that the propaganda you've accepted, is false.

I have no intention of answering the question that no scientist can answer.

The subtext has always been...why is it so important that an erroneous thesis be accepted as fact.

And you are afraid to answer that.

I know you don't. Because you are just an intellectual pussy and a naysayer. Don't worry, it was just a demonstration. Nobody gives a shit about your hilariously stupid denial. That's why you are here, anonymously shouting into the void, a laughingstock.

I know you don't. Because you are just an intellectual pussy and a naysayer. Don't worry, it was just a demonstration. Nobody gives a shit about your hilariously stupid denial. That's why you are here, anonymously shouting into the void, a laughingstock.

When you resort to profanity, you pretty much admit you've lost the argument.

Darwin has nothing to do with 'how we got here'...how life began. It is provided as an explanation for the diversity of life as it appears now.

There are numerous theories, a number of which I have noted in the past.
For those of us who missed those alternative theories you previously noted, would you be so kind note them once again? Thanks.

Darwin has nothing to do with 'how we got here'...how life began. It is provided as an explanation for the diversity of life as it appears now.

There are numerous theories, a number of which I have noted in the past.
For those of us who missed those alternative theories you previously noted, would you be so kind note them once again? Thanks.

Is this your admission that Darwinism is a proven failure?

Forum List

Back