The Most Humiliating Moment of Ted's Political Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
The Most Humiliating Moment of Ted's Political Career

Poor old Ted, with a slip of his lip he revealed a kernel of truth. He then had to appear on FOX Noise to snivel and beg forgiveness.

At fifty-one-years-old, it is extremely humiliating to be taken to the woodshed so publicly.

"The Most Humiliating Moment of Ted's Political Career"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm neutral, of course, but I think there is a counter argument to poster Bertram's assertion above.

While, yes, for poor Ted Cruz (R-Cancun)......... being gutted and filleted by Tucker (Carlson, not Giuliani) no doubt is embarrassing.....but he has other developments that are likely more so.

After all, the man who at one time was the President of the United States of America, the most powerful man in the world, and leader of the world's most indispensable nation.....well, that guy said publicly that Ted's wife was ugly*, or close to that.

Then that same moke said Ted's Dad helpe Oswald kill Kennedy, or something similar.

I personally, would think someone of such stature dissing one's wife to millions and millions of people has gotta make a guy feel blue. Not to mention, the wife.
And then, poor Dad.......watching Dad be thrown under the bus?

Well, that coulda been hard.
I would think

*I have read, though cannot vouch for it's authenticity that Cancun Cruz recently tried to fund-raise with the slogan "Please Donate, My Wife is Ugly".

Personally, I will hold judgment on the veracity of that story until I read it is verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back