The Most Profound Insult

That's why all I do is ridicule and insult the bed wetters, there is no way to change whatever sphincter functions as a liberal's "mind".

It would be like changing the function of a rectum, no matter what you say or do, all you're going to get out of it is shit.

Plus I enjoy using Saul Alinsky's Rule #5 against them. I think ridicule is an excellent weapon, and since it's being done to them from everywhere on the internet all the way up to the White House, they have never looked so utterly stupid to so many people.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Trump didn't know Britain was a nuclear power and inquired whether Finland was part of Russia, according to John Bolton's bombshell memoir :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You gullible rubes voted for him because stupid is as stupid does.
and you gullible leftist take Neo-Con John Bolton at his word because stupid is as stupid does.

I think the news media actually love Trump (of course they love all disasters, natural and man-made). He certainly makes news, gives them plenty to talk about (fact-checking alone is now an industry), and has gotten more people interested in politics than ever before.

"I think the news media actually love Trump ..."

It appears that every day I have to note that in a firmament of stupid, inane, fallacious posts.....you manage to produce one even more so.

You are such a fruitcake that you must have raisins for eyes.

I think the news media actually love Trump (of course they love all disasters, natural and man-made). He certainly makes news, gives them plenty to talk about (fact-checking alone is now an industry), and has gotten more people interested in politics than ever before.
There is very little that can actually be considered "news" these days. You have to dig to find something factual and non bias.

As far as what you see on TV and cable, what some call the "main stream media," make no mistake, there is NOTHING, "main stream" about it. It's as far left as left can get. It is the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, and no, they most certainly do NOT "love Trump." They hate him with every fiber of their being, so much so that they have lost ALL objectivity and ability to tell the TRUTH.

pedowood 1.png

"I think the news media actually love Trump ..."

It appears that every day I have to note that in a firmament of stupid, inane, fallacious posts.....you manage to produce one even more so.

You are such a fruitcake that you must have raisins for eyes.
Not raisins, dried turds.

As they say, if you are young and a conservative, you have no heart; if you are old and are a liberal, you have no brain.

As they also say, a liberal is a conservative who was beaten up by a cop; a conservative is a liberal who was beaten up by a street thug.

You must be one of those brilliant Liberals, huh?
Nope, I'm proudly liberal (empathetic), conservative (thrifty), progressive (pro improvement), democratic (every person, one vote), and atheistic (lacking religious belief). So what's this topic really about? I don't get it. You feeling insulted? Violated? Crying? What?

They are Political shills. Pure political shills with the agenda of winning for the Progs. If they live their lives like Trump promote then there is a special place in hell for them.
Murdock and Rush might disagree and they are the big boys in media.

Nope, I'm proudly liberal (empathetic), conservative (thrifty), progressive (pro improvement), democratic (every person, one vote), and atheistic (lacking religious belief). So what's this topic really about? I don't get it. You feeling insulted? Violated? Crying? What?
Hmmm... let's look at that... out of the 5 things you listed, 4 of them are solidly leftist...
LIBERAL
PROGRESSIVE
DEMOCRATIC
ATHEISTIC

And just because you're "thrifty," that doesn't make you a conservative. It simply means you're a penny pinching leftist.

As they say, if you are young and a conservative, you have no heart; if you are old and are a liberal, you have no brain.

As they also say, a liberal is a conservative who was beaten up by a cop; a conservative is a liberal who was beaten up by a street thug.

Seems to be lots of young ones with no brain.

" I don't get it. "

The most accurate part of your post.

There is very little that can actually be considered "news" these days. You have to dig to find something factual and non bias.

As far as what you see on TV and cable, what some call the "main stream media," make no mistake, there is NOTHING, "main stream" about it. It's as far left as left can get. It is the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, and no, they most certainly do NOT "love Trump." They hate him with every fiber of their being, so much so that they have lost ALL objectivity and ability to tell the TRUTH.
Is that true for the biggest US news outlet, Fox News?

7. If you don’t believe we live in a totalitarian society, consider the reason that the Variety Liberals want a ‘warning’ on the film ‘Dirty Harry.”

1592750285258.png

“ The film mocks liberal judges and do-gooders, and the villain claims police brutality, planting the seed that other such charges are fake moves to get sympathy.” adding to 'gone with the wind' to tell folks what to think at DuckDuckGo

Consider this in light of the fact that Liberal judges and DAs simply released all of the rioters that police arrested these weeks.

Forum List

Back