The Most Segregated Time In The U S

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Two hours on Sunday Morning When the Blacks go to their church and the Whites go to theirs.

My church is open to everyone.

I have an idea that because Blacks aren't there is because on visitation day you avoid Black's like the plague

Look MF....don't argue with statistics!

Is your name "statistics"? We have several black members of our church. We have many that sing in our choir. Get your head out of a book and go to church yourself now and again.

Two hours on Sunday Morning When the Blacks go to their church and the Whites go to theirs.

We invite the good people of the black Baptist church to ours and they reciprocate. We each serve lunch afterward. Of course in this little town we all see each other every day anyway, so it's not a big deal.

We invite the good people of the black Baptist church to ours and they reciprocate. We each serve lunch afterward. of course in this little town we see each other every day anyway, so it's not a big deal.

Our Church has an outreach and we feed breakfast five days a week and dinner twice a week. Once a month a black church joins us on a dinner night to feed the less fortunate. We are there doing God's work...and don't give a damn who is what color

that's weird you guys still do that shit in blue states?

images

newspring_staff.jpg

images

I have an idea that because Blacks aren't there is because on visitation day you avoid Black's like the plague

Is your name "statistics"? We have several black members of our church. We have many that sing in our choir. Get your head out of a book and go to church yourself now and again.

The mass number of churches in the U S have about half the attendance they had in the 50's much less Blacks. Get your head out of your ass!

The mass number of churches in the U S have about half the attendance they had in the 50's much less Blacks. Get your head out of your ass!

That has absolutely nothing to do with the wording of your OP.

The two least segregated American 'institutions' without being socially engineered;

Sports: kids of all races love sports and learn to be teammates with other kids from a diversity of economic and ethnic backgrounds.

Church: Catholic churches have very diverse congregations (white, black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Filipino, etc). Protestant mega-churches too. Small community churches tend to be representative of the local population

images

You actually think Tennessee is a blue state? I've voted Democrat in national elections seven times and when Bill Clinton was re elected is the only time I've won a vote. Now....other than schools, where integration is the law, east TN is no different now than it was 50 years ago.

images

You actually think Tennessee is a blue state? I've voted Democrat in national elections seven times and when Bill Clinton was re elected is the only time I've won a vote. Now....other than schools, where integration is the law, east TN is no different now than it was 50 years ago.

Nashville has, Lmfao you live in Memphis? The place where people still ride horses to church.

images

Nashville has, Lmfao you live in Memphis? The place where people still ride horses to church.

I live in Oak Ridge. You might have heard of us.......this is where the material was manufactured which was the core of the first atomic bomb.......You know, "Little Boy" which annihilated Hiroshima. We turn out some mean shit here in east TN.

Forum List

Back