The most unhappy people are #1 Liberal men then #2 Liberal women

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Dr. Jordan Peterson is flat out brilliant. And since he is an expert in the field, it is wise for us to pay attention to his claims.
It will be interesting, after you watch the video, if you agree with him or not.

I think technically it's Lefty women.

It stands to reason, since most of them are single, childless, and try to act like men - but obviously must still have the biological desires that aren't being satiated by a masculine man.

But yeah, Lefty men have gotta be unhappy too.

I mean, look at their women!

Dr. Jordan Peterson is flat out brilliant. And since he is an expert in the field, it is wise for us to pay attention to his claims.
It will be interesting, after you watch the video, if you agree with him or not.

He's a typical right wing loon. He's an expert in self-promotion.
Misery runs the same on both sides of the aisle. So does anger and hatred..although, I see a lot more righties actually acting on it.

Misery runs the same on both sides of the aisle. So does anger and hatred..although, I see a lot more righties actually acting on it.

Nah.

Most career "girl bosses" I know are high strung, miserable, and have excess drama in their personal lives.

Most old school women enjoy the happy peaceful life while the man makes the money.

There are obviously exceptions, but by and large it's true.

We're designed that way.

Nah.

Most career "girl bosses" I know are high strung, miserable, and have excess drama in their personal lives.

Most old school women enjoy the happy peaceful life while the man makes the money.

There are obviously exceptions, but by and large it's true.

We're designed that way.
Except I know a few "girl bosses" who are quite conservative..and like making money.
Again, Petersen likes to generalize. And he thinks this makes him seem smart.
When in reality, he's just smart at self-promotion and playing to the same weaknesses in the right wing crowd he's trying to reach.

Remember this vision of loveliness?

Triggered.gif

Except I know a few "girl bosses" who are quite conservative..and like making money.
Again, Petersen likes to generalize. And he thinks this makes him seem smart.
When in reality, he's just smart at self-promotion and playing to the same weaknesses in the right wing crowd he's trying to reach.

To be honest, I don't care about Jordan Peterson either way.

Except I can appreciate the fact he drives Leftists crazy.

But then, that's sort of a chicken and the egg question isn't it?

Yeah, you know the old saying, 'ignorance is bliss' and republicans are happy as hell.

I'd rather be wise, intelligent, and sad, than be stupid, ignorant and amused.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

It is not a happiness producer to be governed by comfort, wishes,hopes, feelings, and dependence

I think technically it's Lefty women.

It stands to reason, since most of them are single, childless, and try to act like men - but obviously must still have the biological desires that aren't being satiated by a masculine man.

But yeah, Lefty men have gotta be unhappy too.

I mean, look at their women!
How much do you know about Dr. Jordan Peterson who is well known worldwide as a top ranked psychologist.? Most of his patients were in fact women and for him to say men are more unhappy caught me by surprise. And he researches things prior to saying things.

How much do you know about Dr. Jordan Peterson who is well known worldwide as a top ranked psychologist.? Most of his patients were in fact women and for him to say men are more unhappy caught me by surprise. And he researches things prior to saying things.

I know a bit.

Watched him quite a few times, but if I'm honest his delivery bores me.

Yeah, that's superficial - so sue me. ;)

Like I said - he drives Lefties crazy, so he's OK in my book!

Yeah, you know the old saying, 'ignorance is bliss' and republicans are happy as hell.

I'd rather be wise, intelligent, and sad, than be stupid, ignorant and amused.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw
When I abandoned my very long term membership in the Democratic party, it was like taking a good decent warm bath. So many dumb things like that remark above used to be how I talked.
God, being clean is much better.

Absolutely. If they got everything they wanted, they would be unhappy there are too many holes in Swiss cheese. Unhappiness is in their dna. They will find something to be unhappy about.

Thanks for highlighting the findings of the medical experts here.

You come across very unhappy

When I abandoned my very long term membership in the Democratic party, it was like taking a good decent warm bath. So many dumb things like that remark above used to be how I talked.
God, being clean is much better.

AMEN BROTHER.

I finally left a little over three years ago, NEVER GOING BACK.

Forum List

Back