The most unhappy people are #1 Liberal men then #2 Liberal women

That is not a wise statement.

Sadness is the inescapable result of a high capacity of awareness of the world around you,

Having that capacity can easily lead one to observe the folly of man, a plight for which sadness is the inadvertent and unavoidable consequence of that awareness.

Like I said, ignorance is bliss, and Republicans are one happy group.
Are you truly happy with Biden? That old man acts older than I am and I am about to be 85.

That is not a wise statement.

Sadness is the inescapable result of a high capacity of awareness of the world around you,

Having that capacity can easily lead one to observe the folly of man, a plight for which sadness is the inadvertent and unavoidable consequence of that awareness.

Like I said, ignorance is bliss, and Republicans are one happy group.
maybe it's the world you live in that makes you sad. That's your mental issues.

Happy people live longer more productive lives and happier people also tend to have higher IQs

If You're Happy, You're Probably Really Smart. Science Says So

That whole thing about being too intelligent to be happy? Research shows it's totally wrong.​

While they might have high standards and big picture concerns, research shows that people with high IQs are actually more likely to be happy; data from the research showed that people with the highest IQs were much happier than those with the lowest IQs.

Dr. Jordan Peterson is flat out brilliant. And since he is an expert in the field, it is wise for us to pay attention to his claims.
It will be interesting, after you watch the video, if you agree with him or not.

It is a fact.

He's a typical right wing loon. He's an expert in self-promotion.
Misery runs the same on both sides of the aisle. So does anger and hatred..although, I see a lot more righties actually acting on it.

What is the righty version of anti-fa?

if the choice is between wisdom/sadness or stupid/happy, sure.

But, if I could be wise and happy, that would be the first choice.
What the hell, you work for the White House now and brushing up on your walking back. Here I was under the impression "no comment" was the trend.

What the hell, you work for the White House now and brushing up on your walking back. Here I was under the impression "no comment" was the trend.
Sad.

Biden was cycling on vacation at the seaside in Delaware.

According to Bloomberg correspondent Justin Sink, after spending a few hours sunbathing on the beach near his home, when asked about the death toll on the island, Biden replied with a "no comment," before leaving.

That's because they go through life looking for things that offend them, anger them, upset them and so on. When you surround yourself with negative things that means you're negative. Negative people are unhappy people.

Those people aren't happy unless they are unhappy. They thrive on being offended and pissed off. It's all they know.

Forum List

Back