The mouse sues DeSantis & board

The layoffs are going to reach 7,000 soon... where do 7,000 marxists that like to fuck kids find new jobs?

Looks like Disney fucked around and found out.... 😀

No you are the only one that sees transgender people everywhere, MAGA freak :itsok:
Only you tranny freaks are whining about people not being allowed to groom children into gender identity ideology in public schools.

Only you tranny freaks are whining about people not being allowed to groom children into gender identity ideology in public schools.
You religious freaks groom and traffic children proudly for millenia. Your voluntary ignorance on this issue has no effect on me.

if they were bad for Florida they would have been taken away decades ago

But to time it Disneys criticism of recent legislation smacks of partisan retaliation
In other words I don’t like this Governor so the special treatment Disney has gotten all this time is alright. Disney decided to jump into the political arena which is their right but they can also take the consequences that come with that.

There was never a contract. Disney got its corporate honey pie at the pleasure of the people of Florida.

Through our representatives we decided Disney can suck a donkey's dick.

Isn't it funny that the Libtards are siding with a polluting mega corporation that demands it be its own government?
Disney will have no trouble punching the governor down and the people who support him.

You religious freaks groom and traffic children proudly for millenia. Your voluntary ignorance on this issue has no effect on me.
Must be why you are in this thread mad because Disney got a smack down for involving itself in gender identity politics being pushed on kids in school. ( which you weirdos claim is equal to tranny genocide and rally behind child murders shooting up schools).

Did you know that Washington DC is on the top of the list for human trafficking? Must be why democrats don’t prosecute. They are involved.

Last edited:
if they were bad for Florida they would have been taken away decades ago

But to time it Disneys criticism of recent legislation smacks of partisan retaliation
There are roughly 1,800 special districts in Florida. Agree or disagree with Disney's stance on that particular bill, you are right, this definitely feels retaliatory in my opinion by DeSantis, and I think it'll be very hard for DeSantis to prove otherwise in court. He should have found a way to calm this issue many many months ago and move on with both sides saving some face, but he can't now, because it will now look bad for him heading into a potential election campaign if he does decide to let it go and withdraw these efforts to punish the Walt Disney Company through Walt Disney World. It'll look much worse though for him and his potential campaign if he ends up losing in federal court.

What can the child molesters do other than file a "sniveling bitch" nuisance suit?

Florida just passed the death penalty for pedophiles which would wipe out half their staff anyway... 7,000 "employees" are being dumped (hopefully NAMBLA is hiring?).... the stock continues to tank and the pedo business model is an epic fail.

Then there's this.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

7iqifw.jpg

Must be why you are in this thread mad because Disney got a smack down for involving itself in gender identity politics being pushed on kids in school. ( which you weirdos claim is equal to tranny genocide and rally behind child murders shooting up schools).

Did you know that Eashington DC is on the top of this list for human trafficking? Must be why democrats don’t prosecute. They are involved.
You're trying to engage with the equivalent of a diseased farm animal....

What can the child molesters do other than file a "sniveling bitch" nuisance suit?

Florida just passed the death penalty for pedophiles which would wipe out half their staff anyway... 7,000 "employees" are being dumped (hopefully NAMBLA is hiring?).... the stock continues to tank and the pedo business model is an epic fail.

Then there's this.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 779926
More MAGAt sexual fantasies.

Trump, the false idol you worship on Earth, was on Epstein's client list, you stupid fucking idiot :itsok:
If that were true you idiots wouldn’t be trying to prosecute him for 7 year old fake hush money payments because you have nothing else.

There are roughly 1,800 special districts in Florida. Agree or disagree with Disney's stance on that particular bill, you are right, this definitely feels retaliatory in my opinion by DeSantis, and I think it'll be very hard for DeSantis to prove otherwise in court. He should have found a way to calm this issue many many months ago and move on with both sides saving some face, but he can't now, because it will now look bad for him heading into a potential election campaign if he does decide to let it go and withdraw these efforts to punish the Walt Disney Company through Walt Disney World. It'll look much worse though for him and his potential campaign if he ends up losing in federal court.
Especially when DeSantis bragged about retaliating against Disney

DeSantis cannot just let it go

Forum List

Back