🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The mouse sues DeSantis & board

Why is the far left standing up for Disney…
I'm not standing up for Disney, and I'm not interested in your sexual obsessions. I'm worried about our nation moving closer and closer to fascism. Both parties are doing it, in their own way, and there is precious little public opposition. I'm having a harder and harder time seeing a way out of this.

I'm not standing up for Disney, and I'm not interested in your sexual obsessions. I'm worried about our nation moving closer and closer to fascism. Both parties are doing it, in their own way, and there is precious little public opposition. I'm having a harder and harder time seeing a way out of this.
This is part of the problem in this country you just hacked out my post and made up my viewpoints.

It’s only the Democratic Party by far and wide who are racist against white people they are the only racist left in this country. They support BLM and they support men being able to go into a woman’s locker room that’s not a sexual obsession it’s a serious threat to democracy, integrity and a civilized country.

This was shown by far and wide in the recent attempt by the Republicans to pass a bill banning men from women’s sports which literally everyone of the democrats voted against because they’re insane , or getting paid off money by lobbying groups that lobby on behalf of men to identify as women and who want to go into women’s closed spaces , who support the agenda of young boys and girls being able to get a sex change operation without their parents consent all real issues all downplayed by Democrats because Democrats either don’t know it, don’t care about it or worst of all are so evil that they accept it.

Not to mention the equally insane democratic idea of defunding the police, of supporting the racist Black Lives Matter all exemplified by the fact that many Democrats and the Republicans supporters take a knee for George Floyd. A sickening site and an outright attack on the police men and women of this country who are our neighbors and friends.

That many gop And some democrats oppose abortion has nothing to do with fascism and everything to do with a civilized society. Your side don’t give a darn about women though you claim to via the abortion argument but is shown above as shown so many times in this thread that you folks have no problem at all with a grown man going into a girls bathroom.

This is part of the problem in this country you just hacked out my post and made up my viewpoints.

It’s only the Democratic Party by far and wide who are racist against white people they are the only racist left in this country. They support BLM and they support men being able to go into a woman’s locker room that’s not a sexual obsession it’s a serious threat to democracy, integrity and a civilized country.

This was shown by far and wide in the recent attempt by the Republicans to pass a bill banning men from women’s sports which literally everyone of the democrats voted against because they’re insane , or getting paid off money by lobbying groups that lobby on behalf of men to identify as women and who want to go into women’s closed spaces , who support the agenda of young boys and girls being able to get a sex change operation without their parents consent all real issues all downplayed by Democrats because Democrats either don’t know it, don’t care about it or worst of all are so evil that they accept it.

Not to mention the equally insane democratic idea of defunding the police, of supporting the racist Black Lives Matter all exemplified by the fact that many Democrats and the Republicans supporters take a knee for George Floyd. A sickening site and an outright attack on the police men and women of this country who are our neighbors and friends.

That many gop And some democrats oppose abortion has nothing to do with fascism and everything to do with a civilized society. You people don’t give a shit about women you claim to via the abortion argument but is shown above as shown so many times in this thread in another fads none of the damn DemocratAnd some democrats oppose abortion has nothing to do with fascism and everything to do with a civilized society. You people don’t give a darn about women you claim to via the abortion argument but is shown above as shown so many times in this thread that you folks have no problem at all with a grown man going into a girls bathroom
tl;dr

Good Point

If DeSantis abuses his power as Governor, imagine what he would do as President.

He cannot just let things go, he has to retaliate
All democrats abuse their power and you don’t seem to mind.

AqHM6BZ.png

I find it hilarious that those who complain about major corporations getting special exemptions and breaks are upset that the ones Disney has had for decades are being taken away.

Disney hires lots of pedo’s and other assorted sexual predators. They recently arrested another one.

Disney should clean up its act instead of involving itself in political activism.

Many of us are. Any leader who thinks they can use the government to target their political enemies is a threat. I think he's more dangerous than Trump. Trump merely played a fascist on TV. DeSantis may be the real deal.
You idiot.

It was a mega corporation being its own fucking government.

You want corporations to be their own government? Being able to pollute all they want and not be held accountable?

That goddamn Reedy Creek Development Zone took them out of reach of State, County and local government.

They are their own Water Management District for heaven's sake and that is a biggy here in Florida.

It wasn't until the early 1990s that the shitheads at Disney were forced to properly manage their hazardous waste, air polluting sources and NPDES discharge point by the EPA. Disney had to pay the largest Federal environmental fine ever levied against a Florida corporation.

That audit by the Feds was only the tip of the iceberg. They have done tremendous damage to the Floridian Aquifer, the Central Florida wetlands like the Green Swamp and the Kissimmee River Basin and destroyed the habitat of god only knows how much wildlife, All secretly behind the walls of Reedy Creek.

You are on the wrong side Moon Bat. DeSantis is trying to make Disney be like all the other businesses in Florida and you Liberals are too sick in the head to care.

Grow up asshole!

I find it hilarious that those who complain about major corporations getting special exemptions and breaks are upset that the ones Disney has had for decades are being taken away.
if they were bad for Florida they would have been taken away decades ago

But to time it Disneys criticism of recent legislation smacks of partisan retaliation

What promises did Disney not fulfill?
Being a good corporate citizen for starters.

Forget the despicable queer shit.

They have fucked the people of Florida be hiding behind being its own government to pollute Central Florida for profit. That is in addition to the damage they have caused by bringing in crime, congestion and all the other undesirable crap that has destroyed what was once a paradise.

I thought you Libtards hated the idea of a mega corporation being its own government and getting away with destroying the environment for profit?

Have you changed your mind?

Forum List

Back