🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The mouse sues DeSantis & board

Must be why you are in this thread mad because Disney got a smack down for involving itself in gender identity politics being pushed on kids in school. ( which you weirdos claim is equal to tranny genocide and rally behind child murders shooting up schools).

Did you know that Washington DC is on the top of the list for human trafficking? Must be why democrats don’t prosecute. They are involved.
Nothing has happened to Disney, and they're about to whup Ron Desantis' ass in court. And the Florida tax payer will be footing the bill. Winning! :laugh:

Just a reminder..... this was THEIR guy..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

gillum.jpg

The company's lawsuit called the move "a targeted campaign of government retaliation — orchestrated at every step by Gov. DeSantis as punishment for Disney’s protected speech — now threatens Disney’s business operations, jeopardizes its economic future in the region, and violates its constitutional rights."

100% of the time, it is ALWAYS a conservative MAGA freak who can't stop thinking about fucking kids. Really sick in the head.
I don’t understand why some of the Democrats do this my friend. You invent what other people say while simply blowing off the very real problem of a grown man being able to go into a girls bathroom. This is the top platform of the Democrat party… The trans movement which has in someway perhaps even overtaken the BLM movement , it is something that Disney supports. So you folks have no legitimate excuse to oppose Ron DeSantis on his opposition to Disney’s far left-wing politics…… your side support a man being able to go into a woman’s locker room and you think it’s bigotry for people to oppose that.

So in response what far left folks do is ignore the problem or worse support it but either way they ignore it or support by making jokes, making things up about other people but never actually defending the issue at hand because they are either too embarrassed to defend it or do defended but they know it’s the wrong thing to do and can’t admit to it

I don’t understand why some of the Democrats do this my friend. You invent what other people say while simply blowing off the very real problem of a grown man being able to go into a girls bathroom.
Here's what I don't understand. You propose zero enforcement mechanisms for monitoring who uses what bathroom, proving unequivocally to me that you are not serious about the issue. You just hate gay people. The GOP has always hated gay people, since long before bathrooms became an issue. Why you feel the need to use bathrooms as your reason for hatred all of a sudden is puzzling.

I don't support Disney. I'm fed up with the woke shit too.

But we don't need tinpot dictators using the power of the state to get their revenge. And we don't need government fighting they culture wars.
The tinpot dictators were the corporate bosses on the Board of Directors for Reedy Creek.

Their job was to maxamize Disney's profits and if that fucked the people of Florida then so be it.

Here's what I don't understand. You propose zero enforcement mechanisms for monitoring who uses what bathroom, proving unequivocally to me that you are not serious about the issue. You just hate gay people. The GOP has always hated gay people, since long before bathrooms became an issue. Why you feel the need to use bathrooms as your reason for hatred all of a sudden is puzzling.
This is the exact reason it’s difficult to respond to far leftists …you’re making up other peoples views. A bad way to present an argument why Not just argue honestly.

I am against a man being able to use a woman’s bathroom that’s it. You’re spinning it as something that doesn’t exists. Anyways what do you think about a man being able to use a woman’s bathroom do you agree with it? If so you definitely need to get some kind of help.

Then what will you do to stop it? What is the enforcement mechanism?
The Democrats are allowing public bathrooms that are open to both genders. You need to oppose this my friend that’s the issue at hand. Disneys getting involved in the far left wing trans agenda which is not about equal rights but it’s about upending civilization.

What you’re saying is not a part of the conversation you’re going into a different topic.

The tinpot dictators were the corporate bosses on the Board of Directors for Reedy Creek.

Their job was to maxamize Disney's profits and if that fucked the people of Florida then so be it.

Actually under the agreement Disney was paying for pretty much everything. Police, Fire, roads, sewage. All of it was covered by Disney’s property taxes which were twice as high as anyone else in Florida. If they got special considerations they paid for it through the nose.

Their Millage Rate was double what anyone else pays. When DeSantis realized the taxpayers of the State would have to step in and maintain everything because the higher millage rate was now absent he talked of making the roads toll.

The Democrats are allowing public bathrooms that are open to both genders. You need to oppose this my friend that’s the issue at hand.

What you’re saying is not a part of the conversation you’re going into a different topic.
It's 100% part of the topic. As it stands today, there is no enforcement mechanism so people are allowed to use whatever bathrooms they want as long as they mind their own business, even if a state has banned their ability to use it. You might hear about 1 incident over several years about something happening because of a man in a woman's bathroom or vice versa. You have fabricated an issue from nothing in order to assault vulnerable people, because its good politics.

The Democrats are allowing public bathrooms that are open to both genders. You need to oppose this my friend that’s the issue at hand. Disneys getting involved in the far left wing trans agenda which is not about equal rights but it’s about upending civilization.

Well you are acting like if they stop Disney the problem goes away. That is just asinine.

It's 100% part of the topic. As it stands today, there is no enforcement mechanism so people are allowed to use whatever bathrooms they want as long as they mind their own business, even if a state has banned their ability to use it. You might hear about 1 incident over several years about something happening because of a man in a woman's bathroom or vice versa. You have fabricated an issue from nothing in order to assault vulnerable people, because its good politics.
It’s a bad response brother you’re on the end of literally making up other peoples viewpoints. And also now inventing something that doesn’t exist….. what vulnerable people are being assaulted by a man not being able to use a woman’s bathroom. ?

For most of American history practically all of it there have been public restrooms but separated by gender. There was no case of a two person gender restroom if you will where there’s a bunch of men and women in the same bathroom. It’s a relatively new phenomenon and it of course is a net negative on society. Not just for the crime that it can create and it’s now easier for men to abuse women in that way…. for example Riley Gaines and many other college female athletes were disgusted by having to see a man change in front of them in the locker room.

We had equal LGBT rights for LGBT people for much of the 90s and 2000s but now you see there is a push to upend the system and to bring in unequal rights we already have it in many ways with major corporations like Disney that have discriminatory racist hiring quotas….

Forum List

Back