🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The mouse sues DeSantis & board

Disney has a powerful legal team

Doesnt seem like they would have a difficult time making a case.
DeSantis has openly proclaimed what he will do to Disney.
Well, Florida isn't last year's Wisconsin, but the SC there does have a conservative tendency. But I can't see any judge siding with DeSantis on this if they weren't married to his sister...

I havent seen him whine. All ive seen him do is kick Disney in the balls repeatedly. :dunno:

I guess you haven’t been watching.

Worse than that, Rick Scott was on Fox Business. Former Governor of Florida and current US Senator from Florida.

More than once he called on cooler heads to prevail. That is about as close as any old school politician gets to saying a member of their own party in their own state is acting dumb.

So how is it that everyone else sees DeSantis losing this fight but not you?

I guess you haven’t been watching.

Worse than that, Rick Scott was on Fox Business. Former Governor of Florida and current US Senator from Florida.

More than once he called on cooler heads to prevail. That is about as close as any old school politician gets to saying a member of their own party in their own state is acting dumb.

So how is it that everyone else sees DeSantis losing this fight but not you?

DeSantis openly bragged about teaching Disney a lesson by government retaliation

He bragged about other things he could do to Disney

Clear violation of the First Amendment

Anybody can sue and if you get a friendly judge they can win. Civilian Mike Lindell was forced to pay out 5 million dollars for engaging in his 1st Amendment right. Disney World Florida has become a little government of it's own and now it's time to turn Mickey back into a mouse. Go DeSantis.

Anybody can sue and if you get a friendly judge they can win. Civilian Mike Lindell was forced to pay out 5 million dollars for engaging in his 1st Amendment right. Disney World Florida has become a little government of it's own and now it's time to turn Mickey back into a mouse. Go DeSantis.

My Pillow Guy paid five million for making an offer to pay anyone who proved his data wrong
He welched when someone did

Disney will win its first amendment case against DeSantis

The funniest thing I read today, and mind you I start every day by reading The Far Side, was this article:

Yeah, because EVERYTHING he's done to Disney WASN'T politically motivated!

Is he really that... blind? stupid? willfully ignorant? to the games he's been playing?

Forum List

Back