The Mueller team should all be subpoenaed.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
The only thing I'm looking forward to more than football season and Trump being reelected is the Durham indictments. But that will really be the tip of the iceburg in the unravelling of the deep state.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., talks to FOX Business’ Elizabeth MacDonald about Roger Stone and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., announcing he will call for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to testify.

The only thing I'm looking forward to more than football season and Trump being reelected is the Durham indictments. But that will really be the tip of the iceburg in the unravelling of the deep state.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., talks to FOX Business’ Elizabeth MacDonald about Roger Stone and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., announcing he will call for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to testify.

I'd settle for each of them to have a few happy hours in one of these... in a public place, of course.

1594780921608.png

:muahaha:

I'd settle for each of them to have a few happy hours in one of these... in a public place, of course.

I'd even settle for 100% honest reporting on whatever happens from the mainstream media.

Amen to that.

Some people did something. We have to live as if Q was just a Comey LARP, all the pedophiles and Plotters are still free

Indictments coming down any day now, any day............................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The impeached president trump would be the last person on this planet wanting the evidence the Mueller team has against him rehashed in front of another congressional committee. Devin Nunes would be the second.

Nunes worked hard whitewashing the impeached president trump the last time around, and the job would be 100 times more difficult a second time. Only the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics would want another investigation, and then, would again call all the evidence "fake news" and retreat into denial.

So why waste the time, other than to provide another distraction to divert the public's attention away from more of the impeached president trump's criminal activities.

It would be quite funny...

The Mueller team--appointed by the Trump Department of Justice being investigated by the Trump Department of Justice.

Seriously...this is the dumbest idea ever.

Indictments coming down any day now, any day............................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You would prefer the bad cops get away with their crimes ?
And if the Bush DOJ behaved the same way - spying on Obama it would have been no big deal then ?

It would be quite funny...

The Mueller team--appointed by the Trump Department of Justice being investigated by the Trump Department of Justice.

Seriously...this is the dumbest idea ever.
It makes perfect sense on planet trump, which is where the majority of RWNJs reside.

Durham indictments? :auiqs.jpg:

Just remember this. The Democrats get to ask questions at any hearings to,

Be careful what you wish for skippy.

I'd even settle for 100% honest reporting on whatever happens from the mainstream media.

The MSM Reporters can't be honest. They have to worship the Demmie Commie idols and tell lies.

Forum List

Back