The Mystery Of Bernie Sanders Crowds.Did Most Of Them Fail Basic Math?

so when will Bernie do a rally in Utah or Red Rocks/Colorado?

When the original premise doesn't earn you the anticipated results, change the subject, huh?

Organizers in Salt Lake City are planning an event soon.

He drew a crowd of 9,000 in Boulder the other weekend. Not sure an open-air venue like Red Rocks would be a good choice this time of year.
being i am a very unreliable psychic,,,,i do have a vision of Bernie making his speech somewhere in New England in May of 2017,,,and approx. 39.7 minutes into the speech,,,his brain freezes up and just stops talking.

Don't worry, I won't remind you of this. I guess you don't know anyone over 70 who's healthy and in full command of their faculties. Reagan's unfortunate medical condition should not be the benchmark for everyone that age.

Maybe you could dig up some blog that claims Sanders is hiding his "true health condition" or he's an alien or something and post that.
oh wait,,oh wait!! I just got another vision!! In July 2017, Lincoln Chafee is kidnapped by aliens as he is playing golf,,,then three days later,,the aliens fly back and throw him off the ship from about 100 feet,,,,and later we learn that they meant to kidnap some host from Fox and Friends.

so when will Bernie do a rally in Utah or Red Rocks/Colorado?

When the original premise doesn't earn you the anticipated results, change the subject, huh?

Organizers in Salt Lake City are planning an event soon.

He drew a crowd of 9,000 in Boulder the other weekend. Not sure an open-air venue like Red Rocks would be a good choice this time of year.
being i am a very unreliable psychic,,,,i do have a vision of Bernie making his speech somewhere in New England in May of 2017,,,and approx. 39.7 minutes into the speech,,,his brain freezes up and just stops talking.

Don't worry, I won't remind you of this. I guess you don't know anyone over 70 who's healthy and in full command of their faculties. Reagan's unfortunate medical condition should not be the benchmark for everyone that age.

Maybe you could dig up some blog that claims Sanders is hiding his "true health condition" or he's an alien or something and post that.
oh wait,,oh wait!! I just got another vision!! In July 2017, Lincoln Chafee is kidnapped by aliens as he is playing golf,,,then three days later,,the aliens fly back and throw him off the ship from about 100 feet,,,,and later we learn that they meant to kidnap some host from Fox and Friends.

And you're the one questioning the sanity of Sanders supporters.

So what's the Magic Number? a 70-year-old Trump is okay with you?

You really don't know any sane people in their 70s, do you? Not even outside your immediate family? Because that might not be an age-related issue.

Are the Walton's paying taxes?

What part of "$6 billion tax break" did you not understand?

You're paying more taxes so they can pay less. But you're cool with that.

I'm paying more so almost half of individuals can pay nothing. But you're cool with that.

What you're saying is that Walmart paying less is wrong because it costs others more but when almost half the individuals in this country pay zero income taxes, which also costs others more, it's OK.

In the end Walmart still pays while almost half of the individuals pay nothing. But you're OK with that.

I have a solution. Stop giving Walmart employees handouts because they don't make a lot of money. If the only job one can get based on THEIR skills is at Walmart or the like, the problem is with the one offering the skills not the one paying for them. Why should a low skilled worker being paid a wage equivalent to what they offer in skills be subsidized because the employer pays them what they're worth. If you have $8/hour skills and you get paid $8/hour, why should the taxpayers be forced to support you?

I'm paying more so almost half of individuals can pay nothing.

You still haven't figured it out. You're paying a couple of pennies a month to feed Walmart employees' children and bitching about that while paying "your share" of Sam Walton's grandkids' taxes.

What tax rate would you levy on someone making $7.45 an hour, and how many of them would you have to tax in order to make up $6 billion?

Are the Walton's paying taxes?

What part of "$6 billion tax break" did you not understand?

You're paying more taxes so they can pay less. But you're cool with that.

I'm paying more so almost half of individuals can pay nothing. But you're cool with that.

What you're saying is that Walmart paying less is wrong because it costs others more but when almost half the individuals in this country pay zero income taxes, which also costs others more, it's OK.

In the end Walmart still pays while almost half of the individuals pay nothing. But you're OK with that.

I have a solution. Stop giving Walmart employees handouts because they don't make a lot of money. If the only job one can get based on THEIR skills is at Walmart or the like, the problem is with the one offering the skills not the one paying for them. Why should a low skilled worker being paid a wage equivalent to what they offer in skills be subsidized because the employer pays them what they're worth. If you have $8/hour skills and you get paid $8/hour, why should the taxpayers be forced to support you?

In reality, you are paying more so that the wealthy can pay the lowest tax rates in history

The poor would have very little impact on your tax rate...if any

How will Bernie pay for his promises?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

At least you didn't recite the "free stuff" meme:

Agenda for America: 12 Steps Forward<
That does not explain how he is going to pay for the over 18 trillion dollars of new spending.

It's not new spending.
So he is getting you to vote for him by saying he will do nothing?

How fucking stupid do you take Americans for you piece of commie trash? It is new spending. It is also over double our debt we have already . It is also impossible to pay for but you and him don't care because you both hate children with a passion because only that explains your selfish wants and actions

That does not explain how he is going to pay for the over 18 trillion dollars of new spending.

It's not new spending.

No. Do people habitually promise you something and fail to deliver? I can't imagine where else that question would be coming from.

Last edited:

It's not new spending.

No. Do people habitually promise you something and fail to deliver? I can't imagine where else that question would be coming from.
So do you think editing my post hides your lies?

It's not new spending.

I'm ignoring the flaming and responding to the pertinent part.

Now, do you want to know why it's not new spending, or do you just want to flame?

Right. For those who are interested:

Bernie Sanders: My proposals don't cost $18 trillion - Business Insider

No, Bernie Sanders is not going to bankrupt America to the tune of $18 trillion

Last edited:

It's not new spending.

I'm ignoring the flaming and responding to the pertinent part.

Now, do you want to know why it's not new spending, or do you just want to flame?

Right. For those who are interested:

Bernie Sanders: My proposals don't cost $18 trillion - Business Insider

No, Bernie Sanders is not going to bankrupt America to the tune of $18 trillion
He dip shit every person who can count knows Bernie is lying

Forum List

Back