The NAACP

are any of the posters on this thread black? or members of the naacp?

Nah, the vicious Romney-Haters here are dumb White Liberals. They really do believe they speak best for all African Americans. I believe this warped mentality can be attributed to the fact 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.' :cuckoo:
if that's the case then any opinion you hold about the NAACP is hearsay.
as to the rest it's just the typed explosive diarrhea you're famous for.

Nah, the vicious Romney-Haters here are dumb White Liberals. They really do believe they speak best for all African Americans. I believe this warped mentality can be attributed to the fact 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.' :cuckoo:

Have you seen this?

Black Caucus Chair: Romney Shouldn’t Have Bashed Obamacare in Front of NAACP Audience

Nothing is free...period. Maybe Romney should have spoken of Reparations?

:eusa_whistle:

African American Democrats are Bigots for the most part. That's been my experience anyway. Only dumb White Liberals fantasize about how much African American Democrats just adore them. The reality is actually the opposite. But they are dumb White Liberals. So waddayagonnado?

Well, you're a White Liberal aren't ya? Correct me if i'm wrong.

and you call what they vote for not real because they are easily fooled

The right is incapable of learning how to win the black vote because they instinctively insult black voters at every turn

Have you seen this?

Black Caucus Chair: Romney Shouldn’t Have Bashed Obamacare in Front of NAACP Audience

African American Democrats are Bigots for the most part. That's been my experience anyway. Only dumb White Liberals fantasize about how much African American Democrats just adore them. The reality is actually the opposite. But they are dumb White Liberals. So waddayagonnado?

Democrat Statists have to keep order on the 'Plantation'...:eusa_whistle:

by pandering to people like you who think black voters only vote like they do because they are easy to fool

Have you seen this?

Nixon got 36% of the black vote.

why did they walk off your "plantation"?

Nixon got 36% of the black vote.

why did they walk off your "plantation"?

Nixon is long DEAD...and so what?

Romney spoke about encouraging entrepreneurship, that's nothing the NAACP wants to hear. They want increased welfare benefits for the poor.

by pandering to people like you who think black voters only vote like they do because they are easy to fool

Oh, so you got nothin. But i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. Please enlighten us as to how specifically Mitt Romney has insulted Black Voters. I'll wait.

Well, you're a White Liberal aren't ya? Correct me if i'm wrong.
since you're always wrong there is no need to correct you.

Oh, so you got nothin. But i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. Please enlighten us as to how specifically Mitt Romney has insulted Black Voters. I'll wait.
by being mitt romney no other explanation is needed..

He panders to racist like you.

that is a big part of his voting base.

He also will benifit from cheating black voters out of their vote like the republicans have done for decades

Well I watched Romney's speech to the NAACP this morning, and I heard mostly applause. Maybe not wildly enthusiastic applause with cheers, but applause after almost every point he made. The only boos I hard were when he said he would appeal Obamacare, and those were loud boos. He stood there politely, smiling, while they booed, then explained WHY he would repeal Obamacare. Within a few sentences he had them applauding again.

Did he make any inroads into winning support from the NAACP? I don't know. But I was proud of him and impressed with him and the reception the NAACP gave him.

Forum List

Back