The NAACP

Some in the NALCP are also part of the Black Panthers, a violent black terrorist organization.

I'd say the NAALCP is like the KKK in that they support a systematic process to gain an advantage over other people of a different skin color. The KKK rigged votes in the south and the NAALCP is busy rigging the vote in all corners of this country today, which is worse than just some backwoods pocket of the south.

The NAALCP is also using past crimes against the black community to commit white color crime today with shakedowns of companies, see Al Sharton and Jesse Jackson you dumb asshole.

So you are accusing the NAACP of burning white people at the stake and dragging white people to their deaths?

Uh they booed him then liked the fact he withstood their bullshit, even showing up in front of that backwards ass group of stooges.

They are RACIST because their organization's goal is to put black people above whites, hispanics, indians, asians, etc and to use politics to rig the system in their favor.

You are just really that fucking stupid.

Romney got a standing ovation at the end.

Doesn't seem racist to me.

Fuck you, you're a ragged old piece of shit that doesn't like someone stating the brash point of view from the right.

I hate the KKK and I hate the NAALCP.....and now you're on my hate list.

It's quite easy to hate an idiot like you that equates calling the NAALCP a criminal organization full of black racists to someone being a white racist for stating the truth.

You are now a joke on this board. You're like truthmatters and conservedump.....the 3 Stooges.

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

My family is from the south and was always against the KKK, you fucking asshole.

I grew up on military bases around the USA where I lived with white, black, brown, etc people and we didn't look at each other based on skin color.

I only later found out about the NAALCP in my teens when that organization was brought up in high school. I found it strange some organization with its roots in the civil rights era was still claiming lies about black people I grew up with and how us white people were harming them.

I'd say you're a piece of shit fraud conservative sticking up for the NAALCP. So fuck you, fuck the KKK and the NAALCP....you're all the same scum.

I don't give a damn about your family. They are not the ones posting hate every day. You are and I called you on it. Deal with it.

You're gonna pop a vein. Better calm down.

only in your mind because you can not refute the facts or defend your failed party in face of the facts I bring to you.

Only because you hoover all the clarity out of a thread, until it's nothing but you shouting "Blah-blah-blah, me-me-blah. Blah-blah-blah-blah, me-me-ME!!"

You are now a right-wing extremist in the mind of TM. :cool:

Romney got a standing ovation at the end.

Doesn't seem racist to me.

Yeah, i have to give the NAACP some credit. They showed some class. And that hasn't been the case in recent years. Romney really did sound Presidential. It was refreshing. Most Americans are getting so sick of the other guy's tired Race-Baiting/Class Warfare schtick. It's old. Romney did well.

Fuck you.

Fuck you, you're a ragged old piece of shit that doesn't like someone stating the brash point of view from the right.

I hate the KKK and I hate the NAALCP.....and now you're on my hate list.

It's quite easy to hate an idiot like you that equates calling the NAALCP a criminal organization full of black racists to someone being a white racist for stating the truth.

You are now a joke on this board. You're like truthmatters and conservedump.....the 3 Stooges.

I don't give a damn about your family. They are not the ones posting hate every day. You are and I called you on it. Deal with it.

You're gonna pop a vein. Better calm down.

why is it when blacks do somehting you like you call it being smart but when they consistantly vote against your party because you cheat them out of voting and call them fools nonstop that you say someone fooled them into it?

Black voters hate the republican party because they are smart and well informed.

period

Black voters hate the republican party because they are smart and well informed.

period

so when black people used to vote strictly republican what was that about ?

Blacks mostly voted Republican from after the Civil War and through the early part of the 20th century. That’s not surprising when one considers that Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican president, and the white, segregationist politicians who governed Southern states in those days were Democrats. The Democratic Party didn’t welcome blacks then, and it wasn’t until 1924 that blacks were even permitted to attend Democratic conventions in any official capacity. Most blacks lived in the South, where they were mostly prevented from voting at all.

Lies ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back