🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Nakba Map (in Hebrew!)

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Many zionists tend to have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) when it comes to the Palestinian Nakba. So, to alleviate that problem, a bunch of ingenious jews decided to make a map of all the towns and villages that were razed to the ground by Israel from 1948-1967 in the Hebrew language, in order to help them understand the genesis of all the violence.

The Nakba Map
Localities in the country that were destroyed between the
beginning of Zionist colonization and the 1967 war

By Eitan Bronstein Aparicio

And for those who are not good map readers, it basically shows this...

The map shows:
678 Palestinian localities that Israel destroyed during the Nakba: 220 of them with less than 100 inhabitants, 428 localities with 100 - 3,000 people, 30 towns and cities with more than 3,000 people;
22 Jewish localities destroyed in 1948 (some of which were re-established that same year);
14 Palestinian localities still existing today, whose inhabitants were expelled temporarily partially during the Nakba;
62 Palestinian localities destroyed during Zionist colonization of the country before 1948;
3 Jewish localities destroyed before 1948 and not re-established;
3 Palestinian localities destroyed in the 1967 war;
127 Syrian localities destroyed by Israel in the 1967 war.
Questions or comments?

Hossfly, et al,

It is an Arabic word to describe a Day of Catastrophe. The Arabs generally see this as May 15th [(Israeli Independence Day)(Midnight of 14 May, 1948)]. On 15 May, five Arab Armies attack Israel.

What's a nakba? Some kind of shortbread cookie? Sounds tasty.
(COMMENT)

Many nations have such an event remembrance.

US has several:
  • 9/11 (Twin Towers/Pentagon Attack),
  • December 7th (Pearl Harbor),
  • January 28 (Challenger Explosion)

China has last remembered the 65th anniversary of the Rape of Nanking on 1 August 2012.​

The Japanese Cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima commemorate the anniversary of the atomic bombs that led to Japan's surrender in WWII; in August.​

There are many such Remembrances; some well known - and some not so well known.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hossfly, et al,

It is an Arabic word to describe a Day of Catastrophe. The Arabs generally see this as May 15th [(Israeli Independence Day)(Midnight of 14 May, 1948)]. On 15 May, five Arab Armies attack Israel.

What's a nakba? Some kind of shortbread cookie? Sounds tasty.
(COMMENT)

Many nations have such an event remembrance.

US has several:
  • 9/11 (Twin Towers/Pentagon Attack),
  • December 7th (Pearl Harbor),
  • January 28 (Challenger Explosion)

China has last remembered the 65th anniversary of the Rape of Nanking on 1 August 2012.​

The Japanese Cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima commemorate the anniversary of the atomic bombs that led to Japan's surrender in WWII; in August.​

There are many such Remembrances; some well known - and some not so well known.

Most Respectfully,
R

The sarcasm just flew right over your head. eh ? ;)

LOL! You are a gem Princess. Palestinians attack Israel. Israel retaliates. And then you clowns bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's.

Many zionists tend to have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) when it comes to the Palestinian Nakba. So, to alleviate that problem, a bunch of ingenious jews decided to make a map of all the towns and villages that were razed to the ground by Israel from 1948-1967 in the Hebrew language, in order to help them understand the genesis of all the violence.

The Nakba Map
Localities in the country that were destroyed between the
beginning of Zionist colonization and the 1967 war

By Eitan Bronstein Aparicio

And for those who are not good map readers, it basically shows this...

The map shows:
678 Palestinian localities that Israel destroyed during the Nakba: 220 of them with less than 100 inhabitants, 428 localities with 100 - 3,000 people, 30 towns and cities with more than 3,000 people;
22 Jewish localities destroyed in 1948 (some of which were re-established that same year);
14 Palestinian localities still existing today, whose inhabitants were expelled temporarily partially during the Nakba;
62 Palestinian localities destroyed during Zionist colonization of the country before 1948;
3 Jewish localities destroyed before 1948 and not re-established;
3 Palestinian localities destroyed in the 1967 war;
127 Syrian localities destroyed by Israel in the 1967 war.
Questions or comments?

Interesting thread...something I haven't seen before.

It's something I'd like to think Zionist posters might be intersted in learning more about, but I suspect most won't.

It's something I'd like to think Zionist posters might be intersted in learning more about, but I suspect most won't.
What's to learn about a fairy tale?

Nakba= the catastrophe of the establishment of Israel.

I refuse to take seriously or listen to anything siding with that view.

Really? Why?

Regardless of what one's greater view of the conflict might be, obviously the creation of Israel was disastrous for local Palestinians.

I think it would help a lot if Israeli's learned more about the Palestinian experience of the past hundred years, and visa versa.

You could learn the facts, and be honest about them.

It's a strange thing on this board that some Zionist posters seem to think learning is some kind of betrayal of loyalty.

You could learn the facts, and be honest about them.

It's a strange thing on this board that some Zionist posters seem to think learning is some kind of betrayal of loyalty.
I was around in '48 and the news about Israel was followed very closely and things didn't happen the way people in 2013 try to push on the world.

Strange thing, these guys make up shit as they go. And then they repeat it over and over as if repetition will make it true. There never was a Palestinian Arab country called Palestine. The land was under the control of the British, and before that for 600 years Ottoman Territory. The Arabs who started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1967 are recent invaders from neighboring Arab lands.

1920-boundaryconventionmap.jpg

truncatedmap.jpg

Last edited:
I was around in '48 and the news about Israel was followed very closely and things didn't happen the way people in 2013 try to push on the world.

This may also mean that what you heard on the radio if 1948 was not 100% accurate either.

I just thing anyone with a shred of objectivity would read as much as they could from a range of different sources - including some may they may not immediately approve of - in order to build up a broader image of the conflict.

I don't know how accurate Loin's map is here, but we all know some Palestinian villagers were destroyed, and I imagine most of us might feel some sympathy with the innocent villages caught up in that.

Ha ha ha. Funny shit. Flag of this so called Arab Palestine:

Palestine-Flag.png

Last edited:
Strange thing, these guys make up shit as they go.

Says the person who claimed the Boston bombers were probably Palestinian, and definitely Arabs.
Says the guy who said they can't be Muslims. Ha ha ha.

Unfortunately, I didn't say that, and I didn't see anyone else say it either. Most people were sensible enough to hold back from making any wild claims.

You DID say what I posted here, and you know it.

Says the person who claimed the Boston bombers were probably Palestinian, and definitely Arabs.
Says the guy who said they can't be Muslims. Ha ha ha.

Unfortunately, I didn't say that, and I didn't see anyone else say it either. Most people were sensible enough to hold back from making any wild claims.

You DID say what I posted here, and you know it.
I said they were Muslims and most likely Arabs of lighter skin.

Hossfly -

Possibly so, but if you are being honest, you will also admit that Roudy was being incredibly stupid when he claimed that the Boston bombers were definitely Arabs and probably Palstinians.

It hardly suggests he is in a good position to claim that people are "making things up", does it?

Forum List

Back