The national debt is 19.3 trillion dollars. How do we fix it?

• Bring manufacturing back to the U.S. Offer tax incentives, scale back the nazi epa, get the government out of the way, they will come back. In other words, vote the Democrats OUT. This debt has weakened us as a country, and must be fixed.
so your belief is by allowing industry to run roughshod over our natural resources and not collecting taxes from them we'll reduce our debt?

Last edited:
Bring manufacturing back to the U.S. Offer tax incentives, scale back the nazi epa, get the government out of the way, they will come back. In other words, vote the Democrats OUT. This debt has weakened us as a country, and must be fixed.
so your belief is allowing industry to run roughshod over our natural resources and not collecting taxes from them we'll reduce our debt?
Correct, well, kinda. We'll get the taxes from the taxpayers they will employ. Helluva concept, huh? And I recommend reducing government red tape. The EPA needs a leash.

so your belief is by allowing industry to run roughshod over our natural resources and not collecting taxes from them we'll reduce our debt?
Everybody should pay a flat tax. Even the poor. They do have a skin in this game also. Carson is right about that.
I think he wants to reduce the debt by taking your free phone away that you couldn't post stupid shit like that.

Bring manufacturing back to the U.S. Offer tax incentives, scale back the nazi epa, get the government out of the way, they will come back. In other words, vote the Democrats OUT. This debt has weakened us as a country, and must be fixed.
so your belief is allowing industry to run roughshod over our natural resources and not collecting taxes from them we'll reduce our debt?
Correct, well, kinda. We'll get the taxes from the taxpayers they will employ. Helluva concept, huh? And I recommend reducing government red tape. The EPA needs a leash.
so you believe that either employment is low enough right now that enough workers would join the workforce to drive up revenues or wages would inflate enough to offset the tax breaks.

which do you think is more likely?

Everybody should pay a flat tax. Even the poor. They do have a skin in this game also. Carson is right about that.
I think he wants to reduce the debt by taking your free phone away that you couldn't post stupid shit like that.
if you can't be an adult stay out of adult conversations

Cut military spending in 1/2 . Close out all these bases all over the fucking place .

We fix it by focusing on the real reason for the debt.
-Wars
-Nation building in the middle east
-Massive tax breaks for the super rich
-Our broken healthcare system

Everything else should be left the hell alone as those areas grow our economy and ability to pay down the debt in the first place. Infrastructure, science, r&d and education is those areas...Would be suicide to cut those.

so you believe that either employment is low enough right now that enough workers would join the workforce to drive up revenues or wages would inflate enough to offset the tax breaks.

which do you think is more likely?
Well, insurance, website building, banking, stock market, software, etc, are all good professions. Just not sustainable imo. If you can't hold it, feel it, wear it, drive it, see it - it's just money going around in circles and won't last. They will need to be replaced, and soon. For I fear a major economic collapse just around the corner.

What makes you think the debt has "weakened the country?"
Please cite an example of a sovereign nation using non-convertible, non-pegged, free- floating currency that defaulted on debt denominated in their currency.

Forum List

Back