The national debt is 19.3 trillion dollars. How do we fix it?

Between the Federal Reserve and Pentagon the rich have stole at a minimum $18 trillion dollars from us.

I'm dying to know how the Fed stole any money from us.
If they need money and they don't want the public to know, they just take it and the fed just gives it to them.

There was/is no reason why we gave private bankers the Federal Reserve in 1913. You fucking Americans are the dumbest schmucks on the planet. Really, you fucking are.

If they need money and they don't want the public to know, they just take it and the fed just gives it to them.

Who? Put names to your claims.

There was/is no reason why we gave private bankers the Federal Reserve in 1913

The Fed is part of the government.

You fucking Americans are the dumbest schmucks on the planet.

Enough about you.

Between the Federal Reserve and Pentagon the rich have stole at a minimum $18 trillion dollars from us.

Got any idea how much the federal government has stolen from us in the "War on Poverty"....which has only given us more of it?
Agreed! And the war on drugs too. Fucking Ronald Reagan.

Yup, that was a bad idea. Don't halfway do something like that. Penalties should have been far more severe.

Then audit them.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/265589-senate-rejects-pauls-audit-the-fed-push

http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/files/BSTcombinedfinstmt2014.pdf

That's the 2013 and 2014 audits.
Let me know if you need help with the big words.

There was/is no reason why we gave private bankers the Federal Reserve in 1913. You fucking Americans are the dumbest schmucks on the planet. Really, you fucking are.

That's scary. Private bankers are part of the Federal Government you say?

And I notice the wiki definition has changed since the banking collapse and bailout. It used to point out that the Fed was partially government and partially private bankers. And they aren't all American private bankers either. Non American JEWS own the Federal Reserve too.

The Federal Reserve System considers itself "an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms.

That's ok. You keep defending the bankers who fucked us in 2007 and then cry about the debt, dope.

Then audit them.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/265589-senate-rejects-pauls-audit-the-fed-push

You buy that?

Enough about you.
The Federal Reserve is not part of the government. It's a private institution that has been granted the power to issue money.

Enough about you.
The Federal Reserve is not part of the government. It's a private institution that has been granted the power to issue money.
And if I could prove 100% that the Federal Reserve is a scam, we wouldn't have it now would we. But since we have idiots like Todd who defend it, I guess it is what it is. So I don't want to hear them complain about the debt or welfare moms when the entire system is corrupt.

That's the thing that frustrates me about Republicans. They say government is evil and bad but when we point out where it is evil and bad, they defend it because the reality is they love government, that works for them and not all of us.

Republicans hate the current government but love the status quo. Go figure.

And I notice the wiki definition has changed since the banking collapse and bailout. It used to point out that the Fed was partially government and partially private bankers. And they aren't all American private bankers either. Non American JEWS own the Federal Reserve too.

The Federal Reserve System considers itself "an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms.

That's ok. You keep defending the bankers who fucked us in 2007 and then cry about the debt, dope.

The government owns the Central Bank.
Why is that scary? That's the case all over the world.

And they aren't all American private bankers either. Non American JEWS own the Federal Reserve too.

LOL!

Then audit them.

You buy that?

Do you know what an audit means? I guess you don't.

Enough about you.

The Federal Reserve is not part of the government

It is.

Enough about you.
And if I could prove 100% that the Federal Reserve is a scam, we wouldn't have it now would we. But since we have idiots like Todd who defend it, I guess it is what it is. So I don't want to hear them complain about the debt or welfare moms when the entire system is corrupt.

That's the thing that frustrates me about Republicans. They say government is evil and bad but when we point out where it is evil and bad, they defend it because the reality is they love government, that works for them and not all of us.

And if I could prove 100% that the Federal Reserve is a scam

Do it.

Enough about you.

It is.
Is the Federal Reserve a privately owned corporation?

Yes and no. The Federal Reserve (the Fed) enjoys a unique public/private structure that operates within the government, but is still relatively independent of government to isolate the Fed from day-to-day political pressures in fulfilling its varying roles. As stated in The Federal Reserve System Purposes & Functions:

The Federal Reserve System is considered to be an independent central bank. It is so, however, only in the sense that its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive branch of the government. The entire System is subject to oversight by the U.S. Congress….the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government.

...subject to oversight by the U.S. Congress... When was the last time Congress had any impact on their operation? They apparently can't even be audited.

Enough about you.

It is.

Yes and no. The Federal Reserve (the Fed) enjoys a unique public/private structure that operates within the government, but is still relatively independent of government to isolate the Fed from day-to-day political pressures in fulfilling its varying roles. As stated in The Federal Reserve System Purposes & Functions:

The Federal Reserve System is considered to be an independent central bank. It is so, however, only in the sense that its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive branch of the government. The entire System is subject to oversight by the U.S. Congress….the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government.

...subject to oversight by the U.S. Congress... When was the last time Congress had any impact on their operation? They apparently can't even be audited.

When was the last time Congress had any impact on their operation?

Fed Gets More Power, Responsibility

They apparently can't even be audited.

Enough about you.

It is.
Here is the lie you're swallowing

How did the Fed get to be the way it is? In the run-up to its creation, conservatives (mostly from big cities in the Northeast) favored a privately run central bank, whereas progressives (William Jennings Bryan types) called for a public, government-operated reserve. The result of these competing opinions is our hybrid, quasi-public system. It's isolated from partisan politics—board members serve 14-year terms—but it serves the public interest since it's ultimately accountable to the legislature.

Do you know what quasi means?

Enough about you.

Do it.
If I could it would be abolished.

I can't even prove Bush lied us into Iraq, even though everyone knows he did.

I can't prove GW Tom Delay & Dennis Hastert caused the Great Recession of 07, but they did, and everyone knows it.

But no one realizes the Federal Reserve was a coup on our country in 1913. That's how powerful these bankers are and that's how NOT liberal our media is, because you don't even know it.

PS. I notice a lot of new information on the Fed since the banking collapse. A lot of bullshit and disinformation and editing, even on wiki. Yea, that's how powerful they are. But just like Russians they think government sucks except for their precious Putin. Just like Republicans they know the government is corrupt but won't admit it's the rich that own it. I guess you don't care because you like the status quo even if it is corrupt. And you'll fight like hell if anyone (Obama) tries to change your ways, even as corrupt as they are.

And you'll blame us when your trickle down doesn't work.

Enough about you.

It is.
Here is the lie you're swallowing

How did the Fed get to be the way it is? In the run-up to its creation, conservatives (mostly from big cities in the Northeast) favored a privately run central bank, whereas progressives (William Jennings Bryan types) called for a public, government-operated reserve. The result of these competing opinions is our hybrid, quasi-public system. It's isolated from partisan politics—board members serve 14-year terms—but it serves the public interest since it's ultimately accountable to the legislature.

Do you know what quasi means?

It means it's part of the government, but can decide what to do without a Congressional up or down vote.

If the Congress decides, they could change that and tell the Fed directly what to do or even eliminate the Fed.

Enough about you.

It is.

Hmmm, that's surprising.

Still, as Sealy has said, it's a powerful enough organization that misinformation is woven into its fabric.

Enough about you.

Do it.
If I could it would be abolished.

I can't even prove Bush lied us into Iraq, even though everyone knows he did.

I can't prove GW Tom Delay & Dennis Hastert caused the Great Recession of 07, but they did, and everyone knows it.

But no one realizes the Federal Reserve was a coup on our country in 1913. That's how powerful these bankers are and that's how NOT liberal our media is, because you don't even know it.

PS. I notice a lot of new information on the Fed since the banking collapse. A lot of bullshit and disinformation and editing, even on wiki. Yea, that's how powerful they are. But just like Russians they think government sucks except for their precious Putin. Just like Republicans they know the government is corrupt but won't admit it's the rich that own it. I guess you don't care because you like the status quo even if it is corrupt. And you'll fight like hell if anyone (Obama) tries to change your ways, even as corrupt as they are.

And you'll blame us when your trickle down doesn't work.

How'd they cause it?

But no one realizes the Federal Reserve was a coup on our country in 1913.

Don't bogart that joint.

Enough about you.

It is.

We know you worship all the corporations that sent all the jobs overseas and we know you worship the bankers too bub.

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” – Thomas Jefferson in the debate over the Re-charter of the Bank Bill (1809)

Forum List

Back