The national debt is 19.3 trillion dollars. How do we fix it?

You just admitted you want to expropriate all the wealth of every American.
I didn't start the thread...

Just pointing out the money is there, we just refuse to spend it on debt
The wealthy stole that money fair and square. How dare you suggest that it could be used to solve some of our most pressing problems.
And that's the crux of the problem

Wealth is off the table, we rely on income only and the wealthy are not dumb enough to report much income

There's this thing in the Constitution called the 5th Amendment which prevents government from taking your stuff.

BTW, you just admitted, once again, that you want the government to expropriate our property.
Anarchists are idiots

You absolutely hate the Constitution, don't you RW?

Then what makes you think you're entitled to any of it?
Because it's a law and in the constitution

Any other questions?

So Hitler was entitled to the gold he took out of the teeth of the Jews he shoved into gas ovens?
Actually, no, he wasn't

But a constitutionally elected government is allowed to collect taxes

Says who?
Serves me right......arguing with an anarchist

Never argue with stupid people, they will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience......Mark Twain

The problem is they have taken over a major political party and we have to argue the truth in order to keep them away from power. If they were some piss ant third rate party = that would be true.

The wealthy stole that money fair and square. How dare you suggest that it could be used to solve some of our most pressing problems.

Wealth is off the table, we rely on income only and the wealthy are not dumb enough to report much income

There's this thing in the Constitution called the 5th Amendment which prevents government from taking your stuff.

BTW, you just admitted, once again, that you want the government to expropriate our property.
Anarchists are idiots

You don't know nothing about the constitution, moron. We'd have to throw out 230 years of judicial case law if you were right and hundreds of thousands of law professors would somehow be wrong.

Please get a education.

Anarchists are idiots

You don't know nothing about the constitution, moron. We'd have to throw out 230 years of judicial case law if you were right and hundreds of thousands of law professors would somehow be wrong.

Please get a education.

You mean the 5th Amendment doesn't prevent the government from taking your stuff?

Because it's a law and in the constitution

Any other questions?

So Hitler was entitled to the gold he took out of the teeth of the Jews he shoved into gas ovens?
Actually, no, he wasn't

But a constitutionally elected government is allowed to collect taxes

Says who?
Serves me right......arguing with an anarchist

Never argue with stupid people, they will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience......Mark Twain

The problem is they have taken over a major political party and we have to argue the truth in order to keep them away from power. If they were some piss ant third rate party = that would be true.

You have to argue the truth? What an incredible burden that must be for you.

They manage to report enough income that the top 10% pay more than 2/3rds of all Federal Income taxes.
You know why they call it an income tax don't you?

They pay that much because they make so much more fucking income than the rest of us

Government doesn't give them their income. They earn it.
Yes, I know
That's why they call it "earned income"

He's being sarcastic dumb ass.

That's EVERY person in the country moron. Not to mention if you take it from them WHO WILL BUY IT??? If you did a fire sale like that you'd be amazing lucky to get 10 cents on the dollar. Which btw would also become suddenly worthless.

So the money is there, we just don't want to use it

How did they "steal" it? Who did they steal it from?
They have made the rules that benefit them personally (and enacted them via government representatives) then claim that they've played by the rules. They've stolen it from the middle class.

In other words, you want the government to expropriate it. No one is stopping you from donating all your money to the government. Be my guest.
The government is us
They were formed by We the People

Wrong. The government is a gang of men separate and distinct from me. It regularly shakes me down for cash just as any street thug would. It's purposes and actions are hostile to my welfare.

The debt belongs to us....we accumulated it. We owe $19 trillion but have a $16 trillion GDP and $116 trillion in household assets

Basically, we don't care about the debt.....Reagan was right

Wrong again. I didn't accumulate a dime of it. In the moral sense, I don't owe a thing. Turds like you do, but I don't because I oppose everything government does. As for the debt, I certainly feel no obligation to pay one cent of it.
You oppose everything the government does yet the technology that your profession relies upon was created by government funded research. Gawd libertarians are stupid.

They manage to report enough income that the top 10% pay more than 2/3rds of all Federal Income taxes.
You know why they call it an income tax don't you?

They pay that much because they make so much more fucking income than the rest of us

Government doesn't give them their income. They earn it.
Yes, I know
That's why they call it "earned income"

He's being sarcastic dumb ass.

I doubt it. He/she doesn't have the brain power for sarcasm.

Bring manufacturing back to the U.S. Offer tax incentives, scale back the nazi epa, get the government out of the way, they will come back. In other words, vote the Democrats OUT. This debt has weakened us as a country, and must be fixed.
You think the GOP is going to solve the DEBT? You're dumber than I thought.

Bring manufacturing back to the U.S. Offer tax incentives, scale back the nazi epa, get the government out of the way, they will come back. In other words, vote the Democrats OUT. This debt has weakened us as a country, and must be fixed.
And lets start paying people who only have a high school degree the same pay as a chinaman or mexican. Then we will be competitive!

They have made the rules that benefit them personally (and enacted them via government representatives) then claim that they've played by the rules. They've stolen it from the middle class.
I'm so fucking sick of dumb fucking republicans blame the debt on middle class and poor people. It proves how fucking stupid Republicans really truly are.

Report Reveals $8.5 Trillion Missing From Pentagon Budget

And these cock suckers want to cut my fucking social security? Unfuckingbelievable.

Between the Federal Reserve and Pentagon the rich have stole at a minimum $18 trillion dollars from us.

I'm so fucking sick of dumb fucking republicans blame the debt on middle class and poor people. It proves how fucking stupid Republicans really truly are.

And these cock suckers want to cut my fucking social security? Unfuckingbelievable.

I love the bad math behind that claim.

What I love is you right wingers defending the federal reserve system and the bankers who own us. They love the debt. They love the interest we pay on the debt. And they also love the fact there is no way in hell we will ever pay it off. In fact now we only pay the interest on the debt.

No politician democrat or republican is pretending they are going to pay off the debt or even pay down the debt. You're just being lied to.

Between the Federal Reserve and Pentagon the rich have stole at a minimum $18 trillion dollars from us.

Got any idea how much the federal government has stolen from us in the "War on Poverty"....which has only given us more of it?

What I love is you right wingers defending the federal reserve system and the bankers who own us. They love the debt. They love the interest we pay on the debt. And they also love the fact there is no way in hell we will ever pay it off. In fact now we only pay the interest on the debt.

No politician democrat or republican is pretending they are going to pay off the debt or even pay down the debt. You're just being lied to.

They love the debt. They love the interest we pay on the debt.

Who does? Be specific.

I'm dying to know how the Fed stole any money from us.
If they need money and they don't want the public to know, they just take it and the fed just gives it to them.

There was/is no reason why we gave private bankers the Federal Reserve in 1913. You fucking Americans are the dumbest schmucks on the planet. Really, you fucking are.

Forum List

Back