The national debt is 19.3 trillion dollars. How do we fix it?

deregulate the banks again

Again? When was the last time?
You don't remember? Then why are we talking to a fucking retard?

Bush loosened the rules on how much money a bank had to keep in reserves in case of an emergency because we were teetering on the brink of recession.

If you don't remember that maybe you have selective/revisionist memory. Put the Rush and Fox down stupid!

Bush loosened the rules on how much money a bank had to keep in reserves in case of an emergency because we were teetering on the brink of recession.

When did he do it? What was the name of the bill?
You have a link to the vote in Congress?
Todd you are getting dumber and dumber by the minute. I'm not your research monkey boy.

I'm not your research monkey boy.

You made a claim and you can't provide backup. Frankly, I'm shocked!
Holy shit! Trump just said audit the fed!

I don't care as long as rubio and kasich aren't the nominee.

Boob bait for bubbas.

i remember a while ago, i think i divided one trillion by 40,000. i think i came out with a total of about 15 to 20 million? thats a lot of jobs,,,,,,does that sound right? my 1974 calculator only goes as far as one million.

What trillion are you talking about?

Bring manufacturing back to the U.S. Offer tax incentives, scale back the nazi epa, get the government out of the way, they will come back. In other words, vote the Democrats OUT. This debt has weakened us as a country, and must be fixed.
Many possibilities...
Legalize Weed
Tariffs on China, India, Japan, etc.
Start charging countries like Saudi Arabia for military protection as well as
Japan, Germany, South Korea (after we invade the North)
Eliminate NAFTA
Open trade with Cuba
Buy American products
etc.
etc.
Prostitution....
Eliminate irrelevant government jobs that liberal programs have sponsored.....

Well if that's true, and I doubt anyone believes it. Give 300 million away. Leaves you with 120M, which is plenty right?

I could, but what happens to the five companies I own and the 520 employees making a minimum of $23.50/HR plus BENEFITS?

If you include the years I've owned businesses that hired employees it's much more than $300M.

Got any idea how much the federal government has stolen from us in the "War on Poverty"....which has only given us more of it?

Poverty is caused by disproportionate wages vs. cost.

The best war on poverty is allowing business to take a 1:1 tax credit for employee expenses.

The second best is to raise minimum wage. The base for ALL salaries.

Got any idea how much the federal government has stolen from us in the "War on Poverty"....which has only given us more of it?

In other words, employees don't make enough money. Brilliant! However. most poverty is caused by having children out of wed lock.

The best war on poverty is allowing business to take a 1:1 tax credit for employee expenses.

So, under your plan, a company could turn a profit simply by hiring as many employees as possible. Yeah, that plan is guaranteed to work!

How does creating unemployment reduce poverty?

Well if that's true, and I doubt anyone believes it. Give 300 million away. Leaves you with 120M, which is plenty right?

I could, but what happens to the five companies I own and the 520 employees making a minimum of $23.50/HR plus BENEFITS?

If you include the years I've owned businesses that hired employees it's much more than $300M.

You know if you'd said 3M it might have been believable. This isn't.

In other words, employees don't make enough money. Brilliant! However. most poverty is caused by having children out of wed lock.

So, under your plan, a company could turn a profit simply by hiring as many employees as possible. Yeah, that plan is guaranteed to work!

Bullshit

Returning hundreds of billions to the economy by middle class spending.

An employer either pays federal taxes, or grants bonuses, raises, or hires. No brainer.

You'd better believe what I write, your families future depends on it.

$420 million?

Is that the size of your toothpick collection?

Yes, $420M.

I don't use toothpicks. Bad for dental health. I carry dental floss.
How do you maintain a straight face when you post whoppers like that?

I should ask you the same with you being a Koch-whore Canadian.

Ooooh, that must have struck a nerve.

You'd better believe what I write, your families future depends on it.

Your fantasy world is an amusing thing to behold. Hard to believe they actually let you play on the computer at the home for the insane.

Bullshit

Returning hundreds of billions to the economy by middle class spending.

An employer either pays federal taxes, or grants bonuses, raises, or hires. No brainer.

No brainer.

Your plan involves no brains.

I just started a family business. We're going to buy $100,000 in goods and sell them for $110,000.
Our wages are going to be $200,000 a year.

How large is my tax refund?

$420 million?

Yes, $420M.

No, stating fact.

I just started a family business. We're going to buy $100,000 in goods and sell them for $110,000.

Why would you receive a tax refund using a tax credit?

$420 million?

Yes, $420M.

No, stating fact.

You must be some sniveling petulant 8-year old using his mother's computer.

Why would you receive a tax refund using a tax credit?

You just proved you don't even know what a tax credit is.

Forum List

Back