The need to make churches pay tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the left attack charity. Why it's almost as if they hate the poor.
Which looking at their track record, they do.

There can still be charities they just need to pay taxes like every other business
Why is it so important for you to take money from the poor?

That's funny.

Why should my taxes support charities I may not want to give to?
Why should my taxes support religious institutions?
YOUR taxes? WTF are you talking about? You think everything with In God We Trust is YOURS?

Typical retarded leftist dreaming his commie dreams.
Yes my taxes.

The taxes I pay are used to provide municipal services to religious establishments who pay no taxes.

And You sheep need to make up your minds, some of you idiots call me right wing other of you idiots call me left wing.

Which Churches get Tax money?

By being exempt from different taxes but still receiving the services those taxes pay for churches and so called nonprofits are being supported by everyone who pays those taxes

It isn't rocket science

So you would be ok denying services to poor people who don't pay taxes as well?

Poor people are not legally exempt from any taxes. They still have to pay income tax if their AGI is high enough, they still pay sales taxes, excise taxes, and they do pay property taxes if they own a home or even if they rent as the rent calculation takes into account the landlord's property taxes.

Why do we give churches and so called nonprofits a pass on the taxes everyone else pays.

All any business has to do to be nonprofit is to show zero profit at the end of every year there is no special status needed.

Now sales and property taxes from which these so called nonprofits and churches are exempt are used to fund municipal services which these churches and so called nonprofit businesses use by giving them a pass you are forcing all American citizens to subsidize religion and so called nonprofits aren't you?

AND since these entities have this preferential tax status, the government can censor the clergy of any church and the board of directors of any nonprofit

and that is another violation of the first amendment

I don't care about it because I am not a butthurt anti-religious bigot.

"Fuh fuh fuh, prove no profit, fuh fuh fuh"
Note how he never mentions other tax exempt institutions like the Smithsonian, every museum, Clinton Foundation, etc etc.
It's those damn Christians helping the poor keeping him up at night foaming at the mouth

FYI I have said we should get rid of all so called nonprofit businesses. You need to learn to read for comprehension

There is no need for any special designation to not pay property tax a business can simply not own any property. To be nonprofit simply ensure your annual expenses are equal to your annual revenue. When it comes to sales taxes it's tough shit everyone who buys anything subject to sales taxes should pay them

Funny how the left attack charity. Why it's almost as if they hate the poor.
Which looking at their track record, they do.

There can still be charities they just need to pay taxes like every other business

That's funny.

YOUR taxes? WTF are you talking about? You think everything with In God We Trust is YOURS?

Yes my taxes.

The taxes I pay are used to provide municipal services to religious establishments who pay no taxes.

And You sheep need to make up your minds, some of you idiots call me right wing other of you idiots call me left wing.
So you want to tax Pablo with a family of 4 trying to live on $15 an hour.

What a pathetic person you are for hating the poor so much.

I don't hate anyone. You are free to worship whatever you want just don't ask other people to support your religion with tax breaks

I just don't want to support religious institutions with my tax dollars.

Again, the progressive concept of money not belonging to the people who have it, but to the people as a whole or the government.

So am I progressive or right wing since you sheep have called me both?.
The tax I pay that churches don't is to cover my use of the services those taxes fund. Churches and so called nonprofits do not pay these taxes yet they receive those services anyway therefore I am being forced to support religious institutions and so called nonprofits via the laws that give them preferential status.

I really don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

And there is the first amendment violation issue as well.

You are not supporting anything. It's not like you always use police, or fire services. They are background services available to all, even those who don't pay taxes, such as visitors.

Of course we are.

And visitors still pay sales taxes when they visit don't they?

These so called background services need to be paid for by anyone who may use them. There is no reason to give any establishment a pass on any taxes

Priests pay sales taxes on items not having to do with religious services or charitable work.
So what?

The church pays no sales taxes on anything it buys. The church pays no property taxes on any of it's land or buildings

Excuse the fuck out of me for thinking that no establishment should have preferred legal status.

Tell you what all you religious wackos start paying 100% for your churches instead of using tax money

By being exempt from different taxes but still receiving the services those taxes pay for churches and so called nonprofits are being supported by everyone who pays those taxes

It isn't rocket science

Poor people are not legally exempt from any taxes. They still have to pay income tax if their AGI is high enough, they still pay sales taxes, excise taxes, and they do pay property taxes if they own a home or even if they rent as the rent calculation takes into account the landlord's property taxes.

Why do we give churches and so called nonprofits a pass on the taxes everyone else pays.

All any business has to do to be nonprofit is to show zero profit at the end of every year there is no special status needed.

Now sales and property taxes from which these so called nonprofits and churches are exempt are used to fund municipal services which these churches and so called nonprofit businesses use by giving them a pass you are forcing all American citizens to subsidize religion and so called nonprofits aren't you?

AND since these entities have this preferential tax status, the government can censor the clergy of any church and the board of directors of any nonprofit

Funny how you're the one screaming bigot. I don't give a flying or any other kind of fuck what god you worship why do you want people who don't worship your god to support your religious institutions?

It isn't rocket science

Note how he never mentions other tax exempt institutions like the Smithsonian, every museum, Clinton Foundation, etc etc.
It's those damn Christians helping the poor keeping him up at night foaming at the mouth

FYI I have said we should get rid of all so called nonprofit businesses. You need to learn to read for comprehension

There is no need for any special designation to not pay property tax a business can simply not own any property. To be nonprofit simply ensure your annual expenses are equal to your annual revenue. When it comes to sales taxes it's tough shit everyone who buys anything subject to sales taxes should pay them

Well ain't we Mr crankypants

"Someone is getting some advantage because they do good things, FUCK THEM"

Again, the progressive concept of money not belonging to the people who have it, but to the people as a whole or the government.

The tax I pay that churches don't is to cover my use of the services those taxes fund. Churches and so called nonprofits do not pay these taxes yet they receive those services anyway therefore I am being forced to support religious institutions and so called nonprofits via the laws that give them preferential status.

You are not supporting anything. It's not like you always use police, or fire services. They are background services available to all, even those who don't pay taxes, such as visitors.

Of course we are.

These so called background services need to be paid for by anyone who may use them. There is no reason to give any establishment a pass on any taxes

Priests pay sales taxes on items not having to do with religious services or charitable work.
So what?

The church pays no sales taxes on anything it buys. The church pays no property taxes on any of it's land or buildings

And unlike your miserable self, I don't have an issue with it.

It isn't rocket science

Funny how you're the one screaming bigot. I don't give a flying or any other kind of fuck what god you worship why do you want people who don't worship your god to support your religious institutions?

They are not supporting them. Again with the "no taxes is robbing the rest of us" bullshit.

That's funny.

Yes my taxes.

But he doesn't have any preferential tax exempt status does he? He pays sales taxes, he pays property taxes if he owns a home and even if he rents a portion of that rent is used to pay property taxes.

WHy can't the church or any other so called nonprofit pay them as well?

It isn't rocket science

They are not supporting them. Again with the "no taxes is robbing the rest of us" bullshit.

So when the fire department puts out a fire in the church the people's taxes didn't pay for that?

Does the church reimburse the town for the costs? Do the parishioners? No.

Of course we are.

So what?

And unlike your miserable self, I don't have an issue with it.

Well then again you believe in a magic sky fairy

That's funny.

Yes my taxes.

But he doesn't have any preferential tax exempt status does he? He pays sales taxes, he pays property taxes if he owns a home and even if he rents a portion of that rent is used to pay property taxes.

WTF? Not paying taxes is not preferential treatment?
Are you on drugs are just pathetically retarded?

It isn't rocket science

He is just a pathetic leftard who wants to tax everyone 100%.

That's funny.

Yes my taxes.

You MORON. Every individual files the same tax return. Every individual has to pay if his adjusted gross income meets a certain threshold.

Every individual pays sales and property taxes.

Churches and so called nonprofits pay no taxes yet they still receive government services.

Let's not forget that these are businesses, legal entities, not people.

The fact that religious establishments by law receive preferential tax treatment is a violation of the first amendment

Yes my taxes.

You MORON. Every individual files the same tax return. Every individual has to pay if his adjusted gross income meets a certain threshold.

Churches and so called nonprofits pay no taxes yet they still receive government services.

The fact that religious establishments by law receive preferential tax treatment is a violation of the first amendment

they are "NON-PROFIT" entities that serve a social function. I am no expert---but I believe that people who DRAW A SALARY from those "non-profits" pay taxes on their
incomes------ie----the preacher pays income tax------right?

He is just a pathetic leftard who wants to tax everyone 100%.

Wow you couldn't be more wrong.

I want everyone to keep as much of their income as possible which is why churches and so called nonprofits need to pay taxes

Yes my taxes.

they are "NON-PROFIT" entities that serve a social function

So the fuck what?

Why does that exempt them from paying sales taxes and property taxes?

So the fuck what?

because they feed the poor? -------sorta? ?? maybe they just need careful over-sight.
I DO believe that some religious institutions do "CHARITY" work

So the fuck what?

because they feed the poor? -------sorta? ?? maybe they just need careful over-sight.
Really? You think ALL so called nonprofits feed the poor?

Harvard University is a nonprofit.
IKEA is a nonprofit
The NFL is a nonprofit.

These businesses exist in real space. They receive municipal services like any other person or business therefore they should pay the taxes everyone else pays. If they truly have no annual profit then they won't have to pay any income taxes but the others should be paid.

So the fuck what?

He is a typical leftard and is only happy when he is kicking the poor in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back