The Negrification of Television

I'm guessing that you say things like that as a method to raise your own self esteem. Sort of pathetic. Let's all laugh and draw satisfaction from the fact that a black person will get ten years and hard jail time for a crime that a white person will only get probation for. Fun stuff, indeed.

You said all you had to say in your first two words. Do you feel as stupid as you come off in your posts?

Just a little p.s. here: Show evidence that blacks get 10 years for crimes Whites get probation for. Bet you caint.

And here you go, whip:

Wide Racial Divide in Sentencing - WSJ.com

The WSJ reported that black men generally will receive a 20% longer prison sentence than white men for similar crimes. Why do you think this is?

Because they earned it. You see we can help out darkie when the need arises. So we send them to NU for re-education and bassaball practice.

You meet someone, and then you judge them. I find no value in proactively judging someone I've never met. In fact, I pity those who do and hope and pray they will learn that we are all humans, and all capable of the same things. You come off as one of these people who would discredit the works and findings of a certain group just because the color of their skin is X

Perhaps I've misread your comments, and if that's the case I apologize.

I've never 'met' this guy. I merely questioned his indefensible statements like 'Everybody knows the Egyptians were Black' Then using his own logic, I asked if he though Blacks owed Jews reparations for enslavement. Some how he figures the modern Jewish Community are just 'Whites that adopted the belief'. Then I was informed that Jews are the ones that owe blacks.
So, in essence I was called whitey and informed Jews owe Blacks. I forget the justification used, but it was koo koo.
Do you live in a mixed ethnic neighborhood or are you just defending your own feel good liberalism? I judge people by the content of their character. How can that be accomplished when you don't have daily contact with other races?

You cant question facts dumbass. The DNA results for Rameses III and Tut were released a couple of years ago. Dont blame me for your ignorance. How could you be so stupid? :lol:

You question every bit of data supplied by Sub Saharan explorers/scientists.
How convenient to cherry pick bits and pieces of what is posted.
Here's some more data for you sir.

The Top 10 Countries with the Lowest Population IQ

Published by Sammy Said

Date 05.24.13
Views 7,466
Category Travel

It is a common mistake that IQ or Intelligence Quotient is similar to education. Truth is, IQ and level of education are two different things. Knowledge can be easily attained by getting high quality education or pursuing degrees in school. On the other hand, IQ is measured according to the actual capacity of the brain to process various types of information.

Is it true that the people who live in countries with poor education quality automatically have low IQ? Answering this with a yes would be a hasty generalization. The quality of education helps out in shaping a person’s mind. However, there are numerous factors which could contribute in the development of a persons IQ. Hence, it can not be said that low education quality automatically results to low IQ for the general population.

Since the economic, social and educational situation varies from one country to another, the IQ level can differ a lot too. Which are the ones which can be considered as the countries with generally low IQ population?

#10 Sudan—Average IQ 72

#9 Tanzania—Average IQ 72

#8 Ghana—Average IQ 71

#7 Nigeria—Average IQ 67

#6 Guinea—Average IQ 66

#5 Zimbabwe—Average IQ 66

#4 Democratic Republic of the Congo—Average IQ 65

#3 Sierra Leone—Average IQ 64

#2 Ethiopia—Average IQ 63

#1 Equatorial Guinea—Average IQ 59

Last edited:
Do you live in a mixed ethnic neighborhood or are you just defending your own feel good liberalism? I judge people by the content of their character. How can that be accomplished when you don't have daily contact with other races?

Why am I a "liberal" because I hold the opinion that you should judge people after meeting them vs. before meeting them? I'd like an explanation.

Also, why do you assume that I don't have "daily contact with other races"?

I don't assume anything, I asked a question. Perhaps I was hasty calling you a liberal. I'm sorry to have labeled you. It wasn't fair.
I can judge a person online that is insulting and resorts to name calling. Isn't that a revealing aspect of one's character ? [I'm not referring to you, by the way].

Last edited:

Why am I a "liberal" because I hold the opinion that you should judge people after meeting them vs. before meeting them? I'd like an explanation.

I don't assume anything, I asked a question. Perhaps I was hasty calling you a liberal. I'm sorry to have labeled you. It wasn't fair.
I can judge a person online that is insulting and resorts to name calling. Isn't that a revealing aspect of one's character ? [I'm not reffering to you, by the way].

If someone is insulting and resorting to name calling, then yes you've had at least a bit of direct contact with them and judging becomes a bit more valid, I suppose.

I can judge a person online that is insulting and resorts to name calling. Isn't that a revealing aspect of one's character ? [I'm not reffering to you, by the way].

If someone is insulting and resorting to name calling, then yes you've had at least a bit of direct contact with them and judging becomes a bit more valid, I suppose.

Well, you are respectful and have remained a gentleman. I find that admirable, regardless of any political viewpoint we may or may not share.
People can disagree on political and social doctrine and NOT hate or insult each other.
At least some of us can.
Happy Holidays to you Sir!

Well, you are respectful and have remained a gentleman. I find that admirable, regardless of any political viewpoint we may or may not share.
People can disagree on political and social doctrine and NOT hate or insult each other.
At least some of us can.
Happy Holidays to you Sir!

Fair enough, cheers, and happy holidays to you

I've never 'met' this guy. I merely questioned his indefensible statements like 'Everybody knows the Egyptians were Black' Then using his own logic, I asked if he though Blacks owed Jews reparations for enslavement. Some how he figures the modern Jewish Community are just 'Whites that adopted the belief'. Then I was informed that Jews are the ones that owe blacks.
So, in essence I was called whitey and informed Jews owe Blacks. I forget the justification used, but it was koo koo.

You cant question facts dumbass. The DNA results for Rameses III and Tut were released a couple of years ago. Dont blame me for your ignorance. How could you be so stupid? :lol:

You question every bit of data supplied by Sub Saharan explorers/scientists.
How convenient to cherry pick bits and pieces of what is posted.
Here's some more data for you sir.

The Top 10 Countries with the Lowest Population IQ

Published by Sammy Said

Date 05.24.13
Views 7,466
Category Travel

It is a common mistake that IQ or Intelligence Quotient is similar to education. Truth is, IQ and level of education are two different things. Knowledge can be easily attained by getting high quality education or pursuing degrees in school. On the other hand, IQ is measured according to the actual capacity of the brain to process various types of information.

Is it true that the people who live in countries with poor education quality automatically have low IQ? Answering this with a yes would be a hasty generalization. The quality of education helps out in shaping a person’s mind. However, there are numerous factors which could contribute in the development of a persons IQ. Hence, it can not be said that low education quality automatically results to low IQ for the general population.

Since the economic, social and educational situation varies from one country to another, the IQ level can differ a lot too. Which are the ones which can be considered as the countries with generally low IQ population?

#10 Sudan—Average IQ 72

#9 Tanzania—Average IQ 72

#8 Ghana—Average IQ 71

#7 Nigeria—Average IQ 67

#6 Guinea—Average IQ 66

#5 Zimbabwe—Average IQ 66

#4 Democratic Republic of the Congo—Average IQ 65

#3 Sierra Leone—Average IQ 64

#2 Ethiopia—Average IQ 63

#1 Equatorial Guinea—Average IQ 59

Thank you Truthseeker for clarifying something I had always suspected:

******* ARE STUPID!

Big business must LOVE that. Let's get a mass of one race of low IQ and program them all to work and consume, work and consume, ...

Complete control. All profits go the Oligarchy.

woohoo! sounds like a great future.

Big business must LOVE that. Let's get a mass of one race of low IQ and program them all to work and consume, work and consume, ...

You could leave now and bump up the average IQ.

You could leave now and bump up the average IQ.

Funny: 6/10
Witty: 7/10
Truth: 0/0

Guess we see where you stand.

Can anyone explain to me why blacks consistently have lower IQ's compared to asians, whites, hispanics etc?

There's a lot of data on this subject, but it's mostly 'inconvenient truths'. It might come as a surprise to some that those of Jewish heritage score highest in general intelligence.
That's not to say there isn't individual variations and exceptions in any group. When you examine IQ averages categorized by country, it would be interesting to examine whether a particular ethnic group adds or subtracts from the median.
Of course to do so would put one at risk of being branded a racist. Most people will accept any version of the truth to avoid that label.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xPaeONSn_8]METALLICA-SAD BUT TRUE(LYRICS) - YouTube[/ame]

While placing a black as a mother-superior in 1938 Austria was clearly playing loose with the facts, DGS49, clearly shows his racist thinking with the snow-globe story.
Doesn't matter, as it is estimated that by the year 2056, whites will be in the minority and will not be seen often in films or on TV, except as bit players.

Forum List

Back