The Negrification of Television

There are two televisions programs blacks have contributed greatly to:
Cops
The First 48

Here's my favorite apperance by a Black man.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky9NwfmLuZs]Kanye West - Gay Fish - Music Video - South Park - YouTube[/ame]

Cops
The First 48

I'm guessing that you say things like that as a method to raise your own self esteem. Sort of pathetic. Let's all laugh and draw satisfaction from the fact that a black person will get ten years and hard jail time for a crime that a white person will only get probation for. Fun stuff, indeed.

Last edited:
I guess I 'don' and Jews are now considered 'white'. You deny empirical evidence based on data collected by many respected European explorers, then suppose there were papers and wooden items that were lost to weather damage in a Muslim controled city. I have little doubt Sub Saharan Africans were present; unfortunately they would have been slaves.
It's all part of the Great White Plot to hold a brother down, I suppose. We can all see how well African nations operate after they purge the 'white devils'. Zimbabwe comes to mind.

In response to the great Sub Saharan contribution in Timbuktu.
Half Sigma: Manuscripts from Timbuktu do not prove anything about sub-Saharan African intelligence

I see little point in engaging you further. I never attended Black History courses, so I'll just assume you are well versed on all the revisionist talking points.

Happy Holidays to you Sir.

You meet someone, and then you judge them. I find no value in proactively judging someone I've never met. In fact, I pity those who do and hope and pray they will learn that we are all humans, and all capable of the same things. You come off as one of these people who would discredit the works and findings of a certain group just because the color of their skin is X

Perhaps I've misread your comments, and if that's the case I apologize.

Last edited:
Whites contributed to New Jersy Shore and Honey Boo Boo right?

Jewry Shores and Honey Boo Boo (exploitation of fat crackers with autism/downs/retardation/negrosis) - aint none of them going to jail for raping, robbing and killing.

Cops
The First 48

I'm guessing that you say things like that as a method to raise your own self esteem. Sort of pathetic. Let's all laugh and draw satisfaction from the fact that a black person will get ten years and hard jail time for a crime that a white person will only get probation for. Fun stuff, indeed.

You said all you had to say in your first two words. Do you feel as stupid as you come off in your posts?

Just a little p.s. here: Show evidence that blacks get 10 years for crimes Whites get probation for. Bet you caint.

Cops
The First 48

You said all you had to say in your first two words. Do you feel as stupid as you come off in your posts?

Just a little p.s. here: Show evidence that blacks get 10 years for crimes Whites get probation for. Bet you caint.

How am I supposed to rationally debate someone who neg reps me with the comment: "AN EBIL RACIMIST MO'FO! BEES HATIN' WHITEY AND CHIT!"

You likely aren't advanced enough to jump into that arena yet, whip. Sorry.

This country nor the world will ever be at peace while there are Sub-Saharan maniacs running loose.

Last edited:
This country nor the world will eve be at peace while there are Sub-Saharan maniacs running loose.

For the record, I live in a mixed ethnic neighborhood. The trouble started shortly after Obama and Holder stirred up the racial bullshit.
Lately there's a TON of Somalian immigrants that are saturating the area. All of them have EBT freedom cards, Section 8 housing and their behavior is deplorable. When you add the pants sagging thugs to the mix, life becomes less than pleasent. I've been run off the road, threatened and had small groups try to intimidate me. I'm by no means young, but I'm still a pretty big guy. When I'm forced to call their bluff, all I hear is 'cracker', 'white devil' and other slurs while they retreat like the cowards they are.
I've never resorted to slurs other than 'punk'.
So where's the equity ?

The media has pushed the "magic ****** " down white American's throat but us smart ones know ******* are the complete opposite of how they are presented by media. The real ****** can be seen on the news arrested for murder , rape, assault and robbery. Keep ******* on BET and off my T.V.

I guess I 'don' and Jews are now considered 'white'. You deny empirical evidence based on data collected by many respected European explorers, then suppose there were papers and wooden items that were lost to weather damage in a Muslim controled city. I have little doubt Sub Saharan Africans were present; unfortunately they would have been slaves.
It's all part of the Great White Plot to hold a brother down, I suppose. We can all see how well African nations operate after they purge the 'white devils'. Zimbabwe comes to mind.

Half Sigma: Manuscripts from Timbuktu do not prove anything about sub-Saharan African intelligence

I see little point in engaging you further. I never attended Black History courses, so I'll just assume you are well versed on all the revisionist talking points.

You meet someone, and then you judge them. I find no value in proactively judging someone I've never met. In fact, I pity those who do and hope and pray they will learn that we are all humans, and all capable of the same things. You come off as one of these people who would discredit the works and findings of a certain group just because the color of their skin is X

I've never 'met' this guy. I merely questioned his indefensible statements like 'Everybody knows the Egyptians were Black.' Then using his own logic, I asked if he thought Blacks owed Jews reparations for enslavement. Some how he figures the modern Jewish Community are just 'Whites that adopted the belief'. Then I was informed that Jews are the ones that owe blacks.
So, in essence I was called whitey and informed Jews owe Blacks. I forget the justification used, but it was koo koo.
Do you live in a mixed ethnic neighborhood or are you just defending your own feel good liberalism? I judge people by the content of their character. How can that be accomplished when you don't have daily contact with other races?

Last edited:

I've never 'met' this guy. I merely questioned his indefensible statements like 'Everybody knows the Egyptians were Black' Then using his own logic, I asked if he though Blacks owed Jews reparations for enslavement. Some how he figures the modern Jewish Community are just 'Whites that adopted the belief'. Then I was informed that Jews are the ones that owe blacks.
So, in essence I was called whitey and informed Jews owe Blacks. I forget the justification used, but it was koo koo.
Do you live in a mixed ethnic neighborhood or are you just defending your own feel good liberalism? I judge people by the content of their character. How can that be accomplished when you don't have daily contact with other races?

You cant question facts dumbass. The DNA results for Rameses III and Tut were released a couple of years ago. Dont blame me for your ignorance. How could you be so stupid? :lol:

I've never 'met' this guy. I merely questioned his indefensible statements like 'Everybody knows the Egyptians were Black' Then using his own logic, I asked if he though Blacks owed Jews reparations for enslavement. Some how he figures the modern Jewish Community are just 'Whites that adopted the belief'. Then I was informed that Jews are the ones that owe blacks.

You cant question facts dumbass. The DNA results for Rameses III and Tut were released a couple of years ago. Dont blame me for your ignorance. How could you be so stupid? :lol:

When all else fails, start name calling, deny facts that don't support your views and site questionable sources. Liberalism truly is a mental disease.
By the way, about the check you owe me; can I expect it before or after Kwanzaa?

When all else fails, start name calling, deny facts that don't support your views and site questionable sources. Liberalism truly is a mental disease.
By the way, about the check you owe me; can I expect it before or after Kwanzaa?

Keep on denying the truth. Anyone can look up the results. You just keep on looking stupid. :lol:

Keep on denying the truth. Anyone can look up the results. You just keep on looking stupid. :lol:

So said the guy in a mirrorless house of cards.
I noticed you post in excess of 30 times a day on here. Way to put that diploma to work. The dividends must be astonishing!

Cops
The First 48

And here you go, whip:

Wide Racial Divide in Sentencing - WSJ.com

The WSJ reported that black men generally will receive a 20% longer prison sentence than white men for similar crimes. Why do you think this is?

Why am I a "liberal" because I hold the opinion that you should judge people after meeting them vs. before meeting them? I'd like an explanation.

Also, why do you assume that I don't have "daily contact with other races"?

Forum List

Back