The Neo Cons are back with a Vengence.

YAWN
shame on people for debating on the best way to fix our inept President's latest failure

Ya cause you support censorship and tyranny, we get it really we do.

No actually I don't.

At the same time, the media should be a little more responsible about this shit.

They are the ones that let these fuckers get away with all sorts of bullshit.

They are so utterly stupid. We can't invade anything. We have no leadership.

what a stupid demented alzheimer sponsored statement. of course you can invade without leadership. that's what led to this, you deranged partisan tossface.

I guess some on the Right are anxious to take the advice of those neocons who fucked up Iraq and got lots of people killed the first time.

I guess some on the Right are anxious to take the advice of those neocons who fucked up Iraq and got lots of people killed the first time.

YAWN
seems like yesterday Obama and biden were braging how much of a success Iraq was

what is it wit left-wing nutjobs and their time-warp amnesia?

Obama said this all caught him by surprise............................. as usual

maybe he needs to watch fox more instead of crying about them

Ya cause you support censorship and tyranny, we get it really we do.

No actually I don't.

At the same time, the media should be a little more responsible about this shit.

They are the ones that let these fuckers get away with all sorts of bullshit.

2dbw3gk.jpg

War is good for the military-industrial complex. Defense contractors, PMCs, Private Intelligence firms; oil companies enjoy higher profit margins when the price of oil spikes due to conflict in the ME; Haliburton enjoys taking in billions of near-tax-free taxpayer dollars; Congress gets to loot the treasury; they get to kill brown Muslim people.......it's a circus of awesomeness for heartless war profiteers, bigots and the ignorant masses thinking this is what keeps them safe.

Sure lets follow the advice of the administration that said this just a few years ago.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJy-dXuoM5s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJy-dXuoM5s[/ame]

Forum List

Back