The ‘Never Trump’ Coalition That Decided Eh, Nevermind, He’s Fine

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Imagine this... I don't understand some folks and how their minds work... Never (conservative) Trumpers were so cock sure of themselves that he would never make a good POTUS... Not to mention the folks with a more progressive liberal bent, it was just pure hate from day one when him and FLOTUS came down the escalator...
After pbo was elected in 2008 I said I would give him an opportunity to prove himself... I totally disagreed with most of his political doctrine... I never judged the man prematurely like the folks I mentioned... The hatred and vitriol will eat the Democratic Party alive...

Imagine this... I don't understand some folks and how their minds work... Never (conservative) Trumpers were so cock sure of themselves that he would never make a good POTUS... Not to mention the folks with a more progressive liberal bent, it was just pure hate from day one when him and FLOTUS came down the escalator...
After pbo was elected in 2008 I said I would give him an opportunity to prove himself... I totally disagreed with most of his political doctrine... I never judged the man prematurely like the folks I mentioned... The hatred and vitriol will eat the Democratic Party alive...

I was for Trump from the get go simply because he wasn't a politician. That alone was a head start and a leg up in my book.
He sure as hell didn't need the job or the money so he could have only one motivation and that was attempt to fix what was so badly broken.
Sure his ego is as big as a house but as long as he delivers, it's a small price to pay. Especially considering the smug, egotistical asshole who preceded him that almost destroyed the nation with his stupidity.

I was for Trump from the get go simply because he wasn't a politician. That alone was a head start and a leg up in my book.
He sure as hell didn't need the job or the money so he could have only one motivation and that was attempt to fix what was so badly broken.
Sure his ego is as big as a house but as long as he delivers, it's a small price to pay. Especially considering the smug, egotistical asshole who preceded him that almost destroyed the nation with his stupidity.

The smug egotistical asshole we have now hasn't delivered anything except to the very rich and the white supremacists.

Conservatives who have been losing for decades and decades... failing to conserve even the bathroom.

Most of those have not won in so many years that they forgot what it feels like. Now that we have an actual winner, I am not surprised many are on board. Finally there actually is something to conserve... that would be America.

Then there are also some who insist that they have not lost enough yet. If they just lose a bit more they will get approval from the enemies of America, won't be called racists again (they can't conserve their pants when they hear that) and all will be fine. This is a special kind of tool.

The smug egotistical asshole we have now hasn't delivered anything except to the very rich and the white supremacists.

You wouldn't know it if it bite you on the ass because your head is so far up your ass. Or maybe you're just one of the deadbeats with your shit hook shoved in the taxpayer's pocket.

Forum List

Back