The New American: The War on Farmers and Food

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

It is becoming increasingly obvious that the “green” global elites are aiming for total food control and that their power grab, which is now most evident in Holland, threatens the entire planet, including the United States. In this episode of “Beyond the Cover,” host Gary Benoit interviews senior editor William F. Jasper about this power grab and what can be done to stop it. Bill wrote two articles on the subject, “No Farmers, No Food” and “Biden’s War on Farmers,” that appear in the September 12, 2002 “The War on Farmers and Food” issue of The New American.

To read “No Farmers, No Food” by William F. Jasper, visit https://shopjbs.org/product/tna3817/

To read “Biden’s War on Farmers” by William F. Jasper, visit https://thenewamerican.com/magazine/t...

Can you summarize the conspiracy babbling, so we don't have to waste 22 minutes?

I do see that the author rants about "globalists" a lot. Being that "globalist" is a dogwhistle for "jew", that really makes me quite uninterested in it.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that the “green” global elites are aiming for total food control and that their power grab, which is now most evident in Holland, threatens the entire planet, including the United States. In this episode of “Beyond the Cover,” host Gary Benoit interviews senior editor William F. Jasper about this power grab and what can be done to stop it. Bill wrote two articles on the subject, “No Farmers, No Food” and “Biden’s War on Farmers,” that appear in the September 12, 2002 “The War on Farmers and Food” issue of The New American.

To read “No Farmers, No Food” by William F. Jasper, visit https://shopjbs.org/product/tna3817/

To read “Biden’s War on Farmers” by William F. Jasper, visit https://thenewamerican.com/magazine/t...

This is all the more reason we need a strong "populist" president right now. DeSantis might work but I think Trump has.. hmm... I don't know what to call it but the word Hubris comes to mind.. I mean, that guy is aggressive and.. some other adjective that escapes me.

And TRUMP WILL NEED A LOT OF SUPPORT. WE DON'T NEED ANY NEVER-TRUMPERS! THEY SEEM TO HATE TRUMP MORE THAN THEY LOVE THEIR COUNTRY

:banghead:

1661724545554.png

This is all the more reason we need a strong "populist" president right now. DeSantis might work but I think Trump has.. hmm... I don't know what to call it but the word Hubris comes to mind.. I mean, that guy is aggressive and.. some other adjective that escapes me.

And TRUMP WILL NEED A LOT OF SUPPORT. WE DON'T NEED ANY NEVER-TRUMPERS! THEY SEEM TO HATE TRUMP MORE THAN THEY LOVE THEIR COUNTRY

:banghead:

Whaddya think of a Trump-DeSantis ticket.

Dude there's no war on farmers and food -- the farmers themselves are using up their own fucking water, okay?! This is what I feared when I first heard about water shortages, that *some* farmers (not all) were going to have a persecution complex.

The reality we're dealing with now is that, sorry to say, the climate 'alarmists' and the libs were right. We are running out of resources and we are at a point where we have to make very difficult decisions.

Dude there's no war on farmers and food -- the farmers themselves are using up their own fucking water, okay?! This is what I feared when I first heard about water shortages, that *some* farmers (not all) were going to have a persecution complex.

The reality we're dealing with now is that, sorry to say, the climate 'alarmists' and the libs were right. We are running out of resources and we are at a point where we have to make very difficult decisions.
Not talking about water. Talking about banning or sharpley reducing fertilizer.

Not talking about water. Talking about banning or sharpley reducing fertilizer.

Sharply reducing fertilizer? That's already a done deal - has nothing to do with Joe Biden. It's related to the rising prices of natural gas, thanks to Vlad's invasion of sovereign Ukraine.

Sharply reducing fertilizer? That's already a done deal - has nothing to do with Joe Biden. It's related to the rising prices of natural gas, thanks to Vlad's invasion of sovereign Ukraine.

No the are being mandated.

Mass starvation is nothing new to the furthering of the demented Bolshevik Stalinist Marxist Leninist Maoist Nazi Pol Pot hive minded control FREAK'S ambitions.
One way or another, this darkness got to give...

The way to overcome a free nation is to use political force combined with media support to turn free people into subjects of a despotic regime. Democrats tried it with gas prices but Americans rebelled. The next agenda on the fascist list is food prices. Criminal regimes all over the world get away with this stuff but my guess is that the era of the democrat gestapo is over in a couple of months. Can't wait.

We recently had floods in Missouri and Kentucky. If Biden actually cared about farmers in the west, he'd get that water to them.

We recently had floods in Missouri and Kentucky. If Biden actually cared about farmers in the west, he'd get that water to them.

Catchment would be an important part of any future water strategy. The problem in many dry places is not inches of rainfall but the fact that it falls all at the same time. Channel those flash floods coming down mountain canyons and you've got water.

democrats and other nutty environmentalist are anti nitrogen. That will starve people in a heart beat
These are people who will willingly starve themselves and their families if their master Klaus Schwab told them to.

Forum List

Back